Vaccines Are the New 'Purity Test' | Mercola.com

Found an article with the title of this thread on Mercola.com just now. It was published yesterday. I think it's happening as the article suggests. Constructive feedback welcome.
STORY AT-A-GLANCE
  • The Biden Administration is seriously looking into establishing a vaccine passport system that will allow unvaccinated individuals to be legally treated as second-class citizens
  • In Israel, vaccine certificates are already required for entry into many public spaces. Activists warn itā€™s become a two-tiered society where the unvaccinated are ostracized
  • The public narrative is not only building prejudice against people who refuse to wear masks or get an experimental vaccine, but is also using healthy people as scapegoats from the very beginning, blaming the spread of the virus on asymptomatically infected people
  • With the rollout of vaccine certificates, we are stepping firmly into discrimination territory. The last step will entail persecution of non-vaccinated individuals. At that point, we will have replicated the Nazi regimeā€™s four-step process of dehumanizing the Jews, which ultimately allowed the genocide to occur
  • Vaccine passports are about creating justification for segregation, discrimination and elimination of certain groups of people, in this case, people who donā€™t want to be part of the experimental vaccine program, which identifies them as noncompliant with top-down edicts

Full article available upon creation of a free account here:

Dr. Mercola is one of my favorite sites to go to everyday. And adding to your post, here is another angle also to be aware of:

The Next Phase of This Fake Pandemic Will Be Premeditated Mass Murder by ā€˜Vaccineā€™

The stage is set, the plan is in place, and the people are still asleep. The realization that this state has declared war on the American people is unknown to most, and when the killing reaches high levels, the sheep will be told it is due to a mutated virus variant, and it is their fault for not being injected quickly enough with a poisonous ā€˜vaccineā€™ administered by this same criminal state. Make no mistake about it; you are the enemy of the state in this war against mankind. This manufactured pandemic began with lies, and was perpetuated by mass propaganda; so much so as to cause extreme fear and panic out of thin air.

This is what real domestic terrorism looks like, and it is being executed by the United States government under the control of its masters in banking, finance, and corporate America; those at the top of the pyramid of power that make up the Council on Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commission, the Bilderberg Group, and all the major players in science, technology, the mainstream media, medicine, and the pharmaceutical industry. This long-planned plot to depopulate the earth and take total control over all of us could be considered ingenious but for the fact that it is pure evil.

What has been foretold and what is coming is what I would refer to as crisis management terrorism. There will be (and has already been) one fake crisis after another, all claimed to be so important and deadly as to cause the government to step in to control all aspects of human life through law, mandates, and lockdowns, with enforcement implemented at every level from the executive branch of federal government down to state and local health administrators. This will be in essence, a total and saturated form of enforcement with little if any ability of escape. This is by design of course, so that regardless of location or isolation, all will be subject to the propaganda and the long reach of peer pressure and tyranny.

The end game sought by these totalitarian monsters is to inject each and every American with this experimental, mind-altering, body changing, genetic reshaping, and deadly operating system falsely being called a Covid ā€˜vaccine.ā€™ It is not a vaccine at all, but a control and depopulation tool purposely designed to cause extreme sickness and death. These adverse responses caused by these toxic injections will not be correctly blamed on the shot, but will instead be used to claim that mutated variant expressions of the non-existent Covid-19 strain are the culprit. This will allow for more fear and panic in order to set up more demand for ā€˜vaccination.ā€™ These never-ending crises will cause a much higher percentage of Americans to voluntarily seek out and take this virulent injection, and this will of course lead to an unending array of critical dilemmas, just as the state desires.

Read full article:

Deaths from the vaccines are already being pushed off as something or anything other than.
Exactly,they call fatal car crashes and gun shot wound to the head as covid but someone dies from a vaccine hours later after taking it,the coroners are ruling it as natural cause of death.
A lot of personal testimonies about family deaths after the shot coming across from facebook friends who share vax info. A few are parents of a friend. Headaches, tired, flu like symptoms and then death. Some are from middle age people whose parents are having make arrangements to bury their children. One was from an account of a friend who had a sibling in a nursing home that died a few days after the shot. Very likely a death sentence for many even if they really don't know what hit them as they are reported as strokes or whatever else that follows after a shot.

My sister and brother plan on taking it,i dont expect them to be around within the next five years. They think oswald shot jfk and dont believe me that they killed JFK because he was getting us back to the constitution where the people had control over the government instead of these corporations that do now. they wont listen to me on anything on government corruption and if they wont look at the facts on that and understand how his assassination still affects us today,then they will for sure never listen to me on this.

Last edited:
Found an article with the title of this thread on Mercola.com just now. It was published yesterday. I think it's happening as the article suggests. Constructive feedback welcome.
STORY AT-A-GLANCE
  • The Biden Administration is seriously looking into establishing a vaccine passport system that will allow unvaccinated individuals to be legally treated as second-class citizens
  • In Israel, vaccine certificates are already required for entry into many public spaces. Activists warn itā€™s become a two-tiered society where the unvaccinated are ostracized
  • The public narrative is not only building prejudice against people who refuse to wear masks or get an experimental vaccine, but is also using healthy people as scapegoats from the very beginning, blaming the spread of the virus on asymptomatically infected people
  • With the rollout of vaccine certificates, we are stepping firmly into discrimination territory. The last step will entail persecution of non-vaccinated individuals. At that point, we will have replicated the Nazi regimeā€™s four-step process of dehumanizing the Jews, which ultimately allowed the genocide to occur
  • Vaccine passports are about creating justification for segregation, discrimination and elimination of certain groups of people, in this case, people who donā€™t want to be part of the experimental vaccine program, which identifies them as noncompliant with top-down edicts

Dr. Mercola is one of my favorite sites to go to everyday. And adding to your post, here is another angle also to be aware of:

The Next Phase of This Fake Pandemic Will Be Premeditated Mass Murder by ā€˜Vaccineā€™

The stage is set, the plan is in place, and the people are still asleep. The realization that this state has declared war on the American people is unknown to most, and when the killing reaches high levels, the sheep will be told it is due to a mutated virus variant, and it is their fault for not being injected quickly enough with a poisonous ā€˜vaccineā€™ administered by this same criminal state. Make no mistake about it; you are the enemy of the state in this war against mankind. This manufactured pandemic began with lies, and was perpetuated by mass propaganda; so much so as to cause extreme fear and panic out of thin air.

This is what real domestic terrorism looks like, and it is being executed by the United States government under the control of its masters in banking, finance, and corporate America; those at the top of the pyramid of power that make up the Council on Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commission, the Bilderberg Group, and all the major players in science, technology, the mainstream media, medicine, and the pharmaceutical industry. This long-planned plot to depopulate the earth and take total control over all of us could be considered ingenious but for the fact that it is pure evil.

What has been foretold and what is coming is what I would refer to as crisis management terrorism. There will be (and has already been) one fake crisis after another, all claimed to be so important and deadly as to cause the government to step in to control all aspects of human life through law, mandates, and lockdowns, with enforcement implemented at every level from the executive branch of federal government down to state and local health administrators. This will be in essence, a total and saturated form of enforcement with little if any ability of escape. This is by design of course, so that regardless of location or isolation, all will be subject to the propaganda and the long reach of peer pressure and tyranny.

The end game sought by these totalitarian monsters is to inject each and every American with this experimental, mind-altering, body changing, genetic reshaping, and deadly operating system falsely being called a Covid ā€˜vaccine.ā€™ It is not a vaccine at all, but a control and depopulation tool purposely designed to cause extreme sickness and death. These adverse responses caused by these toxic injections will not be correctly blamed on the shot, but will instead be used to claim that mutated variant expressions of the non-existent Covid-19 strain are the culprit. This will allow for more fear and panic in order to set up more demand for ā€˜vaccination.ā€™ These never-ending crises will cause a much higher percentage of Americans to voluntarily seek out and take this virulent injection, and this will of course lead to an unending array of critical dilemmas, just as the state desires.

Read full article:

Deaths from the vaccines are already being pushed off as something or anything other than.
Exactly,they call fatal car crashes and gun shot wound to the head as covid but someone dies from a vaccine hours later after taking it,the coroners are ruling it as natural cause of death.
A lot of personal testimonies about family deaths after the shot coming across from facebook friends who share vax info. A few are parents of a friend. Headaches, tired, flu like symptoms and then death. Some are from middle age people whose parents are having make arrangements to bury their children. One was from an account of a friend who had a sibling in a nursing home that died a few days after the shot. Very likely a death sentence for many even if they really don't know what hit them as they are reported as strokes or whatever else that follows after a shot.

My sister and brother plan on taking it,i dont expect them to be around within the next five years. They think oswald shit jfk and dont believe me that they killed JFK because he was getting us back to the constitution where the people had control over the government instead of these corporations that do now. they wont listen to me on anything on government corruption and if they wont look at the facts on that and understand how his assassination still affects us today,then they will for sure never listen to me on this.
This one just came up. I can't fathom letting one's child be used as a lab rat.

12 yr.. vax trial.jpg

STORY AT-A-GLANCE

Read full article:

My sister and brother plan on taking it,i dont expect them to be around within the next five years. They think oswald shit jfk and dont believe me that they killed JFK because he was getting us back to the constitution where the people had control over the government instead of these corporations that do now. they wont listen to me on anything on government corruption and if they wont look at the facts on that and understand how his assassination still affects us today,then they will for sure never listen to me on this.
This one just came up. I can't fathom letting one's child be used as a lab rat.

View attachment 477819

I don't know how it is not considered child abuse to give them an experimental shot without their consent. That is the definition of child abuse and the parents should be jailed.

STORY AT-A-GLANCE

Read full article:

My sister and brother plan on taking it,i dont expect them to be around within the next five years. They think oswald shot jfk and dont believe me that they killed JFK because he was getting us back to the constitution where the people had control over the government instead of these corporations that do now. they wont listen to me on anything on government corruption and if they wont look at the facts on that and understand how his assassination still affects us today,then they will for sure never listen to me on this.

Many people only believe the official versions of things because they are afraid or to lazy to look deeper into what is really going on.

STORY AT-A-GLANCE

Read full article:

Many people only believe the official versions of things because they are afraid or to lazy to look deeper into what is really going on.
Yeah they want to believe that something like jfk or 9/11 could happen in another country but they donā€™t want to look at the scientific evidence thst it was an inside job because it takes away their security to face reality it could happen here in America knowing they live in a banana republic.

STORY AT-A-GLANCE

Read full article:

Yeah they want to believe that something like jfk or 9/11 could happen in another country but they donā€™t want to look at the scientific evidence thst it was an inside job because it takes away their security to face reality it could happen here in America knowing they live in a banana republic.

The same people that believe the 911 "official story" are the same people that are scared of the new flu and get the COVID injection. :auiqs.jpg:

STORY AT-A-GLANCE

Read full article:

I am tired of these dumbphucks. Because of these dumbphucks we have to wear these rotten face diapers because they are to stupid to research germ theory and find out it is a fraud. Because of these dumbphucks we have to practically be treated like criminals just to fly. They are just pathetic poor excuses of human ignorance. it is time to stand up against this tyranny and reclaim our freedoms from these doochebags.

STORY AT-A-GLANCE

Read full article:

The same people that believe the 911 "official story" are the same people that are scared of the new flu and get the COVID injection. :auiqs.jpg:
The thing that is beyond baffling to me is I have noticed there are folks here who you are not going to believe this one,I still donā€™t believe it,there are actually some that agree with us that corona is a hoax even though all these leaders from all around the world are involved in a much more grand operation than 9/11 yet sit down cause you are going to be shocked,they donā€™t want to look at the evidence 9/11 was an inside job and believe the official version. :cuckoo: No how do you figure that one,you would thinkif anything,they would believe 9/11 but not believe the virus hoax sense again,itā€™s a much more grander operation than 9/11. I just canā€™t make this shit up.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

STORY AT-A-GLANCE

Read full article:

The thing that is beyond baffling to me is I have noticed there are folks here who you are not going to believe this one,I still donā€™t believe it,there are actually some that agree with us that corona is a hoax even though all these leaders from all around the world are involved in a much more grand operation than 9/11 yet sit down cause you are going to be shocked,they donā€™t want to look at the evidence 9/11 was an inside job and believe the official version. :cuckoo: No how do you figure that one,you would thinkif anything,they would believe 9/11 but not believe the virus hoax sense again,itā€™s a much more grander operation than 9/11. I just canā€™t make this shit up.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I was in the military and I actually went in the military right after 911 because I thought it was terrorists with box cutters that flew planes into the world trade center. Long story short, after being in the military, I know for sure that wasn't the case and it was done so our government could go into Iraq and Afghanistan. It was all part of the plan just like COVID was all part of the plan. They plan these things out in advance to an unsuspecting populace. And the MSM is the propaganda tool to make people believe the lies.

Not to mention the military does NOT protect your freedoms at all. IN fact they are protecting the criminals such as the wall up at DC.

STORY AT-A-GLANCE

Read full article:

I am tired of these dumbphucks. Because of these dumbphucks we have to wear these rotten face diapers because they are to stupid to research germ theory and find out it is a fraud. Because of these dumbphucks we have to practically be treated like criminals just to fly. They are just pathetic poor excuses of human ignorance. it is time to stand up against this tyranny and reclaim our freedoms from these doochebags.
I know,there needs to be a revolution and have all these criminals in Washington arrested because if they are not,whatā€™s happening in Israel and in China and some other countries as well Iā€™m sure is going to happen here as well,whatā€™s going on in Israel and China is that they are force vaccinating their citizens and throwing them in detention camps and torturing them if they refuse the vaccine,the elite have thst planned for us here in America as well,they want to use New York as a prison for Americans rounding us up and throwing us in that prison camp and they will succeed if the fucking lazy ass Americans donā€™t revolt and take action against these criminal politicians. Man who would have ever dreamed that the movie escape from New York would become a reality? Kinda makes me wonder if the producers who made that movie back then knew something as far back then we did not.

STORY AT-A-GLANCE

Read full article:

I know,there needs to be a revolution and have all these criminals in Washington arrested because if they are not,whatā€™s happening in Israel and in China and some other countries as well Iā€™m sure is going to happen here as well,whatā€™s going on in Israel and China is that they are force vaccinating their citizens and throwing them in detention camps and torturing them if they refuse the vaccine,the elite have thst planned for us here in America as well,they want to use New York as a prison for Americans rounding us up and throwing us in that prison camp and they will succeed if the fucking lazy ass Americans donā€™t revolt and take action against these criminal politicians. Man who would have ever dreamed that the movie escape from New York would become a reality? Kinda makes me wonder if the producers who made that movie back then knew something as far back then we did not.

And if someone don't believe they would do this, all you have to do is look up the Japanese Americans that were put in camps.

STORY AT-A-GLANCE

Read full article:

I was in the military and I actually went in the military right after 911 because I thought it was terrorists with box cutters that flew planes into the world trade center. Long story short, after being in the military, I know for sure that wasn't the case and it was done so our government could go into Iraq and Afghanistan. It was all part of the plan just like COVID was all part of the plan. They plan these things out in advance to an unsuspecting populace. And the MSM is the propaganda tool to make people believe the lies.
Damn you must not have been aware then how the media manipulates the masses.it was the documentary in the late 80;s the men who killed kennedy thst changed my life,after I saw that,my life completely changed,instead of reading the normal stuff like Stephen king novels and the like I had always read my life growing up, after that historical moment of watching that documentary,,if I was not working or sleeping thatā€™s all I did was read jfk assassination books. I then started doing research and found alternative media sources over the years and started looking at them and have never listened to the msm news or picked up a newspaper ever sense that fateful day.

STORY AT-A-GLANCE

Read full article:

And if someone don't believe they would do this, all you have to do is look up the Japanese Americans that were put in camps.

Very good point. :thup:

STORY AT-A-GLANCE

Read full article:

Very good point. :thup:

There is no doubt in my head that Biden will have no problem putting people in camps that refuse the COVID injection. You know, to keep the population safe.

STORY AT-A-GLANCE

Read full article:

And the sheep in America said FDR was a great president. :cuckoo: Itā€™s sick how our government has that motherfucker on our nickel.same with the othermass murderer Eisenhower on our dime. There is this poster from Langley named camp who always posts outright lies all the time that Fdr was a great man ignoring his corruption,same with IKE.

Some of the shills that troll here have a billboard in them they are paid shills from Langley like camp,wrongwinger and candyass and toddsterPARROT for example,they never once said one bad peep out of either bush or Obama when they were in office yet theydemonize trump.the fact those Lito g shills hated him from day one, I knew trump was not part of the corrupt two party system.:abgg2q.jpg::rofl:

Forum List

Back