Vaccines are dangerous??? REALLY??? Nah! Can't Be - CDC Admits to 227,805 COVID Vax Adverse Reactions

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2017
Tejas
https://noqreport.com/2021/05/21/cd...number-of-vaccine-adverse-reactions-reported/
To date, there have been 227,805 reported adverse reactions following injection of one of the three Covid-19 “vaccines.” Bear in mind, this is data that’s accumulated on a self-reporting basis only. In other words, any Americans who did not know to report their adverse reactions to the VAERS system, which is likely the vast majority, are not included in the number. It’s almost certain the actual number of adverse reactions experienced by “vaccine” recipients is well into the millions.

COMMENT:

tenor.gif

https://noqreport.com/2021/05/21/cd...number-of-vaccine-adverse-reactions-reported/
To date, there have been 227,805 reported adverse reactions following injection of one of the three Covid-19 “vaccines.” Bear in mind, this is data that’s accumulated on a self-reporting basis only. In other words, any Americans who did not know to report their adverse reactions to the VAERS system, which is likely the vast majority, are not included in the number. It’s almost certain the actual number of adverse reactions experienced by “vaccine” recipients is well into the millions.

COMMENT:

tenor.gif
Would you like me to post the things you’re calling adverse reactions?

Do these "adverse reactions" include the common side effects?

Common side effects that are pretty much regular with any vaccine (for example the annual flu jag).

?

I bet it does and that explains it, but making out like 227,805 people have had internal bleeding, blood clots, multiple organ failure and strokes or something makes for better click bait and hyperbole.

Do these "adverse reactions" include the common side effects?

Common side effects that are pretty much regular with any vaccine (for example the annual flu jag).

?

I bet it does and that explains it, but making out like 227,805 people have had internal bleeding, blood clots, multiple organ failure and strokes or something makes for better click bait and hyperbole.
You can read some of these yourself. It’s a whole lotta nothing.

I had an adverse reaction after my second jab.

I was sore and sluggish for almost three hours.

Then it went away.
Every single person I know that's had the vaccination have had side-effects of some kind.

It's nothing to worry about.

On the contrary, it's a good thing - shows your body is building up a defence.

I can't believe what I read sometimes with crackpot conspiracies. People genuinely think it's a hoax and these vaccinations are to do with a form of control or trying to eradicate the population.

This is what too much free time and the internet does to the even semi-intelligent folks.

COMMENT:

tenor.gif
I have had both shots with no adverse reaction.

My husband h
Every single person I know that's had the vaccination have had side-effects of some kind.

It's nothing to worry about.

On the contrary, it's a good thing - shows your body is building up a defence.

I can't believe what I read sometimes with crackpot conspiracies. People genuinely think it's a hoax and these vaccinations are to do with a form of control or trying to eradicate the population.

This is what too much free time and the internet does to the even semi-intelligent folks.
My husband had uncontrolled bleeding following the J and J shot-----don't think it was building up his defense.

Forum List

Back