Vaccine...

Would you take part in a Covid vaccine trial?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2020
If you were asked to take part in a trial of a Covid vaccine, would you do it?

Why or why not?

Personally, I would. I have Covid now, so I don't know if there'd be a compelling reason for me to take part in a trial but, if I didn't have it, I'm pretty sure I would...

Why or why not?

Personally, I would. I have Covid now, so I don't know if there'd be a compelling reason for me to take part in a trial but, if I didn't have it, I'm pretty sure I would...
I'm already in the moderna trial. Have been for months.

Why or why not?

I wanted to. The bosses voided it.

Why or why not?

Right on.

Can you tell us what that's like? You say you've been in the trial for months. Is it a series of vaccines? Regular medical evals?

Why or why not?

Not the trial but the whole damn thing, give it to me, so i can then walk around and when a prog gets in my face i can put the can of whoop ass on them, while man splaining that i am a god when it comes to the Kung Flu...

Why or why not?

You employer wouldn't allow you to do it?

Why or why not?

Right on.

Can you tell us what that's like? You say you've been in the trial for months. Is it a series of vaccines? Regular medical evals?
Two shots, three weeks apart. No side effects for me (of course I might have gotten the placebo) I check my temp daily and log it see Dr once a week for the first few, then every two weeks, soon to be once a month, and I'm told they will follow me for at least a year.

Why or why not?

Right on.

Two shots, three weeks apart. No side effects for me (of course I might have gotten the placebo) I check my temp daily and log it see Dr once a week for the first few, then every two weeks, soon to be once a month, and I'm told they will follow me for at least a year.
So the Trump vaccine seems to be working?

Why or why not?

Right on.

Cool; that's pretty interesting.

I read something online (I'll look for a link) in which a doctor cautions that the Covid vaccine won't be any walk in the park, saying the side-effects could very well be every bit as bad as the virus, if not worse...

Why or why not?

They discouraged it.

Huh. That sucks...

Why or why not?

The time off I would potentially take was deemed as voluntary. Vacations are not being authorized. A day off here and there are sometimes. For example, today is my first day off in 10 days.

Take heed that U.S.A is still sovereign and this question can be asked. Canada won't expect to have it until September 2021! Also, we are not producing it locally. Just as we don't have a domestic developed auto industry, we are behind the rest of the world in innovation and biotech production.

Keep the border closed to Canada for a full year and you will see how worried Canadians get. Do NOT follow in our footsteps. Fight the communist Chinese leaders and any politician who bows to them.

Take heed that U.S.A is still sovereign and this question can be asked. Canada won't expect to have it until September 2021! Also, we are not producing it locally. Just as we don't have a domestic developed auto industry, we are behind the rest of the world in innovation and biotech production.

Keep the border closed to Canada for a full year and you will see how worried Canadians get. Do NOT follow in our footsteps. Fight the communist Chinese leaders and any politician who bows to them.

Wow, that has exactly nothing to do with the question I asked.

I'll just assume that you're retarded and move on to those who are actually able to answer what is a very simple question...

I'm not afraid of catching a cold. I'm more concerned about some negative side effects from a brand new medical product than I am a flu bug with a 99.996% survivability rate.

I'm not afraid of catching a cold. I'm more concerned about some negative side effects from a brand new medical product than I am a flu bug with a 99.996% survivability rate.

Fair enough.

Are yo concerned that there might be some side effect from the vaccine that would not be a symptom if you got the virus?

Fair enough.

Are yo concerned that there might be some side effect from the vaccine that would not be a symptom if you got the virus?
Not really, my concern is any potential side effect regardless if I came into contact with it or not. Maybe after a couple years went by and after millions of other people got it without any reports of some weird shit happening I'd be more amenable but for now I'll trust my over active immune system.

Besides, they pumped so much shit into me while in the Army that I figure I've got just about everything covered.

OK, how long do you project the battery in the microchip will last? I'd guess more than the year you suggested....probably you'll be instantly traceable for decades.

Fair enough.

Not really, my concern is any potential side effect regardless if I came into contact with it or not. Maybe after a couple years went by and after millions of other people got it without any reports of some weird shit happening I'd be more amenable but for now I'll trust my over active immune system.

Besides, they pumped so much shit into me while in the Army that I figure I've got just about everything covered.

A buddy of mine told me "Steve, you've been to the Philippines. You're immune to everything."

New Topics

Forum List

Back