Anyways, the vaccine is all about the $$$$
and you will need continuous booster shots
So much for MRNA being that great

Did I use the right “ effect “

Also:

“It’s a synthetic pathogen. They’ve literally injected this pathogenic part of the virus into every cell of the body … it can actually directly cause multiple sclerosis, Lou Gehrig’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease … it can cause accelerated cancer … that’s what the expression of that piece of virus … has been known to do for decades.”

"They" have now determined that maintaining social distancing of 1/4 mile "may" be the "cure" for the common cold.
I say mandate it.

Did I use the right “ effect “

Every commodity in our society is about money so why should vaccines be any different. Companies spend years in research and spend hundreds of millions in R&D. And yes mRNA is a game changer in developing vaccines. Compared to traditional vaccines, mRNA vaccines can actually generate a stronger type of immunity: they stimulate the immune system to make antibodies and immune system killer cells. They are much safer than traditional vaccines and they may be easier to produce.

#5: No, the spike fragment you refer to has been mutated precisely not to be pathogenic.

#5: The article does not specify the amino acid sequence that causes multiple sclerosis. If it did that, vaccine makers would get nervous about claiming the “new” variants are more contagious, without themselves specifying the exact mutation(s). No USMB Homo sapiens has yet posted the peer-reviewed publication that offers evidence that any of the variants are more contagious. If they can, what part of the world is this publication coming from? Initially, the propaganda was that these “might” be more contagious. What publication proves or disproves the degree of contagion?

Forum List

Back