Vaccine Passport Form

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
Has anybody seen any official vaccine passport card yet? Maybe various vaccine record cards will be recognized as passports?

Screenshot_20210515-072813_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Screenshot_20210515-072819_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Everyone gets one. Those that don't have one get sent to the communist reeducation camps.

How is this a political issue?
The fact that you had the thread moved is evidence that it is political. Passports are political. Thread movement to incorrect subforums is political.

What made you evade the political opening post? Do you have an on topic reply to the opening post?

Last edited:
The fact that you had the thread moved is evidence that it is political. Passports are political. Thread movement is political.

What made you evade the political opening post? Do you have an on topic reply to the opening post?
I have no power to move threads unless I make an emotional plea to the Rasta God of the Bong and he wasn't interested....

My passport is all filled out, I like visiting cat houses.

I am not sure what yous guys problem is about the shot that Trump created..

When the new 90% fatal variant comes out our plan will come to fruition. The "Trumpbot" problem will be a thing of the past.
When the 90% fatal variant comes out, those who got the mRNA vaccines will have a weakened immune system and won’t be able to defend themselves from it. Those who got immunity from having WuFlu will be better off.

The fact that you had the thread moved is evidence that it is political. Passports are political. Thread movement is political.

I have no power to move threads unless I make an emotional plea to the Rasta God of the Bong and he wasn't interested....

Nice evasion. Do you have a reply to the opening post?

Nice evasion. Do you have a reply to the opening post?
Has anybody seen any official vaccine passport card yet? Maybe various vaccine record cards will be recognized as passports?

I do believe I covered all the bases...Do you have anything to say about your thread that is not about me?

When the new 90% fatal variant comes out our plan will come to fruition. The "Trumpbot" problem will be a thing of the past.
When the 90% fatal variant comes out, those who got the mRNA vaccines will have a weakened immune system and won’t be able to defend themselves from it. Those who got immunity from having WuFlu will be better off.
You fool, that's what we want you to think.

Everyone gets one. Those that don't have one get sent to the communist reeducation camps.
Not communist camps, reality camps. The purpose is to undo republican brainwashing and restore full.contact with objective reality.

It's gonna take some time for many of them.

Forum List

Back