CDZ Vaccine Makers Destroy COVID Vaccine Safety Studies

phoenyx

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2016
Canada
Just published on Mercola.com today, constructive feedback welcome.

Analysis by Dr. Joseph Mercola

April 20, 2021

STORY AT-A-GLANCE
  • Makers of COVID-19 vaccines are now destroying long-term safety studies by unblinding their trials and giving the control groups the active vaccine, claiming it is “unethical” to withhold an effective vaccine
  • In so doing, they make it virtually impossible to assess any long-term safety and effectiveness, and the true benefit versus cost
  • It’s ironic, because vaccine mandates are being justified on the premise that the benefit to the community is more important than an individual’s risk of harm. Yet vaccine manufacturers are saying that participants in the control groups are harmed by not getting the vaccine, and saving the individual is more important than securing the data needed to make public health decisions
  • Getting the active vaccine comes with risk, not merely benefit. This is particularly true for the novel mRNA technology used in COVID-19 vaccines
  • As of April 1, 2021, VAERS had received 56,869 adverse events following COVID-19 vaccination, including 7,971 serious injuries and 2,342 deaths. Of those deaths, 28% occurred within 48 hours of vaccination. The youngest person to die was 18 years old

Full article here:

Now you're on to Mercola? May as well just quote Alex Jones at this point.
What is the point of your debate here? Is it that people should not get the vaccine?
There are side effects possible with every vaccine. The benefits outweigh the risks.
(You can say that about any vaccine).

What is the point of your debate here? Is it that people should not get the vaccine?
There are side effects possible with every vaccine. The benefits outweigh the risks.
I think the point being made is known risks... The benefits may very well outweigh the risks... If you actually have enough information to know what those risks are.

Right now... I'd rather have the flu than a mRNA vaccine. I know the risks of the flu. I've already lived through Covid once, the likelihood it is going to be more harmful to me the second time is... Very unlikely.

To me, and for me... Covid is the flu. Nothing more. It's not the same for older people, and unhealthy people. If I was either of those I'm sure I would be more likely to take it.

Do you believe him??
Joseph Mercola - Wikipedia

He is advertising his new book and I can't read the article.

I do believe him and yes, I know that Wikipedia and others don't like him. I'm not saying that he or his website is perfect, I'm sure they have their flaws. I personally have never actually bought anything from his site- I go their for information, not for products. He usually has articles come out every day. As to reading his article, you just need to create a free account to do so.

In any case, I finally decided it was time to create a thread on Dr. Mercola and his mercola.com website. Feel free to take a look:

No, I generally can't stand listening to Alex Jones. Mercola.com, on the other hand, is soft spoken and generally well reasoned. This doesn't mean I -always- agree with him, but I think that on the whole, his views make a lot of sense and his evidence is strong, at least when talking about broad issues like Covid 19. I've personally never bought anything from his website, I go there for news, not products. I might buy something from him one day though.

What is the point of your debate here?

The point of this thread is to show evidence that those making Covid 19 vaccines are destroying vaccine safety study evidence.

Lots of solid info in links below:

"Mother Nature is the greatest bioterrorist of them all, with no financial limitations or ethical compunctions." (from book below)

"Mother Nature is the greatest bioterrorist of them all, with no financial limitations or ethical compunctions." (from book below)

I'm fine with posting links, but I'd like them to directly relate to the subject at hand, namely evidence that vaccine makers are destroying covid vaccine safety studies. Those links don't seem to do that.

While a bit off topic it is related to our health habits and systems. "three factors stand out"

'Why do Americans die earlier than Europeans?'

'The ‘mortality penalty’ that the US pays every year is equivalent to the number of Americans who died of Covid in 2020'

"Why does the US perform so poorly in these realms? We would argue that a lack of federal oversight and regulation, powerful lobbying structure, deindustrialization of American jobs, and systemic racism combine to create an annual tsunami of excess deaths."

Because its a lie, gotta grandstand if you want to sell or get money from people who follow conspiracy story's

Typical Xiden sheep reply. If you believe in the vaccine and you have lots of family and friends please by all means get one every year. ... by the way we could have achieved herd immunity without a vaccine ....what do you think of that Dr Jag ?

Last edited:
I posted this link in another thread, but in case there isn't full cross-over with readers, it's valid and worth a look regardless of one's position.

This also highlights what is going on behind the scenes when recent papers have come out about CoV-2.

No, I generally can't stand listening to Alex Jones. Mercola.com, on the other hand, is soft spoken and generally well reasoned. This doesn't mean I -always- agree with him, but I think that on the whole, his views make a lot of sense and his evidence is strong, at least when talking about broad issues like Covid 19. I've personally never bought anything from his website, I go there for news, not products. I might buy something from him one day though.

What is the point of your debate here?

The point of this thread is to show evidence that those making Covid 19 vaccines are destroying vaccine safety study evidence

Of course they are going to destroy them.....people continually forget that pharmaceutical companies are Businesses....just because they sell pharmaceuticals does not suddenly imbue them with immaculate ethics.

While a bit off topic it is related to our health habits and systems. "three factors stand out"

'Why do Americans die earlier than Europeans?'

'The ‘mortality penalty’ that the US pays every year is equivalent to the number of Americans who died of Covid in 2020'

"Why does the US perform so poorly in these realms? We would argue that a lack of federal oversight and regulation, powerful lobbying structure, deindustrialization of American jobs, and systemic racism combine to create an annual tsunami of excess deaths."
Fast food....chemical pollution of market food....total ignorance about healthy eating habits.

JO

Just published on Mercola.com today, constructive feedback welcome.

Analysis by Dr. Joseph Mercola

April 20, 2021

STORY AT-A-GLANCE
  • Makers of COVID-19 vaccines are now destroying long-term safety studies by unblinding their trials and giving the control groups the active vaccine, claiming it is “unethical” to withhold an effective vaccine
  • In so doing, they make it virtually impossible to assess any long-term safety and effectiveness, and the true benefit versus cost
  • It’s ironic, because vaccine mandates are being justified on the premise that the benefit to the community is more important than an individual’s risk of harm. Yet vaccine manufacturers are saying that participants in the control groups are harmed by not getting the vaccine, and saving the individual is more important than securing the data needed to make public health decisions
  • Getting the active vaccine comes with risk, not merely benefit. This is particularly true for the novel mRNA technology used in COVID-19 vaccines
  • As of April 1, 2021, VAERS had received 56,869 adverse events following COVID-19 vaccination, including 7,971 serious injuries and 2,342 deaths. Of those deaths, 28% occurred within 48 hours of vaccination. The youngest person to die was 18 years old

Full article here:
You're promoting another agenda driven whack-job.

I'm fine with posting links, but I'd like them to directly relate to the subject at hand, namely evidence that vaccine makers are destroying covid vaccine safety studies. Those links don't seem to do that.
you show them a relevant point that cannot be defamed or disenfranchised and what you get is this:
" Oh look! A squirrel! "

JO

I think the point being made is known risks.
No, that point can be discussed without decent into quackery.
That's what Lysenko said.

JO
Another quack? What's your point?
Don't know if he's a quack or not....but his statements about the Vaccine are spot on....
you do know who Lysenko was don't you?

Or maybe not... OH wait...tee hee....is it possible that you ran like a scared kitten to the nearest vaccination center and now don't want to admit you should have maybe...waited?

JO

Forum List

Back