Vaccine Censorship Thread

California Counties See COVID Cases Rising In Most Heavily Vaccinated Counties​

absolute proof of gain of function
the vaccine was created to enter cells
the vaccine accelerates cancer
even though the vaccines differ, the prions are dead on to destroy the brain
Pfizer is the weakest in protecting against covid
the efficacy difference between the vaccinated and the unvaccinated is only 0.84 to a little over 1 percent.

Masterclass 2-Fleming (the best of all lectures so far)

Vaccines Surge as CDC Says Vaccinated May Be as Likely to Spread COVID as Unvaxxed​

This thread is meant to archive information about the suppression of negative information about vaccines. If you have more to add, please do so. I'll start by adding the first few:

I don't get my news from Facebook or Twitter, so I can't really give a shit.

I don't get my news from Facebook or Twitter, so I can't really give a shit.
This thread is only meant to archive negative vaccine information that is being censored and suppressed. It is not meant as a place for lefties to explain how they limit their own media and information intake.

This thread is only meant to archive negative vaccine information that is being censored and suppressed. It is not meant as a place for lefties to explain how they limit their own media and information intake.
Ok. Then it should be an empty thread. Facebook can't censor or suppress ideas in any meaningful way. All the can do is delete stuff from their website.

Ok. Then it should be an empty thread. Facebook can't censor or suppress ideas in any meaningful way. All the can do is delete stuff from their website.
If you start a thread about how facebook doesn't censor or suppress, I'll certainly engage. This thread is only meant to archive censorship and suppression of negative vaccine from all sources, including facebook. Mention me in the thread about this alternative topic when you start it, and I will engage.

If you start a thread about how facebook doesn't censor or suppress, I'll certainly engage. This thread is only meant to archive censorship and suppression of negative vaccine from all sources, including facebook. Mention me in the thread about this alternative topic when you start it, and I will engage.
Right. I'm saying the thread title is misleading in that regard. You're equivocating on "censorship and suppression". You're pretending that FB banning trolls is the equivalent of the state suppressing political views. And the cruel irony, is that you (or at least most people who hold this view) are advocating for state control of media as the "solution". You're twisting the entire concept of free speech inside out. On purpose?

Last edited:
Right. I'm saying the thread title is misleading in that regard. Your equivocating on "censorship and suppression". You pretending that FB banning trolls is the equivalent of the state suppressing political views. And the cruel irony, is that you (or at least most people who hold this view) are advocating for state control of media as the "solution". You're twisting the entire concept of free speech inside out. On purpose?
Use the @ symbol in front of my name when you start the new thread about your alternative topic. I am very interested in discussing this.

To understand the degree of shedding, the FDA advisors recommend collecting samples of vaccinated people beginning on day one and continuing weekly for more than 10 weeks until three consecutive weeks show no evidence of the shedding. They believe that shedding occurs through bodily fluid, and is not airborne. Immune compromised patients may shed for longer periods of time, the FDA says: “Immunosuppressed patients may become persistently infected and may shed the product for extended periods of time.” So, the idea of children infecting and hurting their grandparents is backwards. The elderly — many of whom are pressured into getting the vaccines — may actually shed harmful genetic agents onto their children and grandchildren, and these products may be affecting fertility by attaching to and damaging the ovaries.

Forum List

Back