Vaccinations

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
I'm 64 years old. I took every single vaccine ever..., polio, influenzas, tetanus. Never have I ever been forced, mandated to take a inoculation, never! Never did I have to take a vaccine three times in less then a year, along with boosters for one illness. Not ONCE. EVER. Why isn't THAT being made clear?

Why force a vaccine on us, that needs to be applied three times in less than a year and with boosters? And you can still get the damned sarscovid 19 anyway. It obviously doesn't work, Why force it on us?
MaryL I understand your feelings... Also I remember opting to get these bad jose's...

Why force a vaccine on us, that needs to be applied three times in less than a year and with boosters? And you can still get the damned sarscovid 19 anyway. It obviously doesn't work, Why force it on us?
Because it became political that's why. Ole Joe blowhard ain't gonna be denied his authoritarian rule over his enemies for no amount of reasoning. But he's just out in front, so whose behind the scenes pulling the ropes ?? It's either Obama who has the dirt on old Joe or maybe China etc.

I'm 64 years old. I took every single vaccine ever..., polio, influenzas, tetanus. Never have I ever been forced, mandated to take a inoculation, never! Never did I have to take a vaccine three times in less then a year, along with boosters for one illness. Not ONCE. EVER. Why isn't THAT being made clear?

Because this is a Mass Delusion

Those are little kids with no concept of whats going on.........and their parents have every right to refuse their kids get jabbed with anything. Dumbass.
My daughter's kids/grands all just got over the COVID-19, and their mom (my daughter) said that she's confidant that they along with herself have natural immunity, so the jab is out for them, otherwise no jab necessary. We all went fishing yesterday, and those kid's caught some nice one's.. :)

A vaccine mandate is irrational and illegal, since immunity is what should be the focus, not vaccines.

The vaccines now have been proven to not be as strong or lasting as natural recovery immunity.

{...

Would an 'Immunity' Mandate Instill More Public Confidence?​

— Biden's sweeping vaccine mandates will only further erode public trust​

by Jesse Pelletier, MD September 20, 2021
Recent data from Israel continues to build upon the notion that immunity in people who survived a prior SARS-CoV-2 infection is robust and durable -- perhaps even more so than in the unexposed but vaccinated.
What Biden and others really should require is not proof of vaccination, but rather proof of immunity. This could mean showing a vaccine card, evidence of sufficient antibody levels, or past documented infection. A sufficient antibody level or standard would need to be set and antibody testing would need to be made more accessible.

This more capacious directive of an "immunity mandate" affords a release valve for those who do not subscribe to the orthodoxy of vaccination but have recovered from a infection. It reduces the pressure contained in the system, while conserving the safety a vaccine mandate affords. It also provides cover to those who have elected for partial vaccination. This may be a particularly important strategy for children, those previously infected with COVID-19, or those who simply want to watch and wait. There is also precedent. The EU, U.K., and Israel are countries making room to better accommodate natural infection. But most importantly, it signals that we are open to the idea that we are imperfect and don't always have the answers. That the possibility exists for evolving science to allot for more than one answer and that we are not enslaved to the inertia of dogmatism. It is precisely by showing that we are fallible that our policies become more believable and engender ... well, more trust.

Jesse Pelletier, MD, is a private practice ophthalmologist in Miami, and co-founder/chief medical officer of Veloce BioPharma.
...}

I didn't want to be the one to tell her.

Since covid is not endemic to humans yet, it can never return, so if we stopped "flattening the curve" and allowed it to end, it would never come back.
So there is no point to immunity from it.
Immunity has negative side effects.
That is what causes Lupus, arthritis, diabetes, HIV, and all sorts of deaths, including all deaths from covid-19.
All the covid deaths are actually from an out of proportion immune response.

It's not true that you haven't been forced to take a vaccine. When you were in public school, you were required to take vaccines, such as polio. If you didn't take it you wouldn't be allowed to attend public school. It is NOT OKAY to put others at risk just because you don't like taking a vaccine. People who are not getting the vaccine and are not wearing masks are murderers.

It's not true that you haven't been forced to take a vaccine. When you were in public school, you were required to take vaccines, such as polio. If you didn't take it you wouldn't be allowed to attend public school. It is NOT OKAY to put others at risk just because you don't like taking a vaccine. People who are not getting the vaccine and are not wearing masks are murderers.
When I was a mere tot, in 1964, it was about polio. It was real and long term issue and in your face and above politics. Deaths, people in iron lungs or waking in braces in the 60's. Real things that really happened. But no lockdown or vaccine mandates THEN. Why is that?

Since covid is not endemic to humans yet, it can never return, so if we stopped "flattening the curve" and allowed it to end, it would never come back.
So there is no point to immunity from it.
Immunity has negative side effects.
That is what causes Lupus, arthritis, diabetes, HIV, and all sorts of deaths, including all deaths from covid-19.
All the covid deaths are actually from an out of proportion immune response.
Every country in the world has samples now. It will come back as often as our enemies want it to, especially if our response is going to cripple us. Release it at the southern border, nobody would even know the origins.

When I was a mere tot, in 1964, it was about polio. It was real and long term issue and in your face and above politics. Deaths, people in iron lungs or waking in braces in the 60's. Real things that really happened. But no lockdown or vaccine mandates THEN. Why is that?
Of course there were mandates in 64.

Forum List

Back