Vaccinated people spread covid

Their job.

Many things were useless which we did do during this pandemic - we lost about 60,000 people without any real need to have to lose them for example - but this was "learning by doing". The ´main mistake was to think covid-19 had been more harmless than it really was.

What does any of this have to do with the numbers being skewed?

And it being unknown if influenza was a big factor.

And we've known how PCR tests work for a long time....They were never supposed to be used as a diagnostic in any context.

Those numbers can only come down. And the attribution of other illnesses can only go up. We were calling all respiratory problems covid because of these terribly inaccurate "tests"

The fact you don't know what the PCR rate used in german labs is says all you need to know. You don't know anything about the pandemic.

Stupid would be the previous post. I'm the comparison that you can't comprehend to previous points in the pandemic.

You most be from lower educated Arkansas.
yes he most!!!! hahahahahahahahaahaha too fking funny. I love it.

What does any of this have to do with the numbers being skewed?

And it being unknown if influenza was a big factor.

And we've known how PCR tests work for a long time....They were never supposed to be used as a diagnostic in any context.

Those numbers can only come down. And the attribution of other illnesses can only go up. We were calling all respiratory problems covid because of these terribly inaccurate "tests"

The fact you don't know what the PCR rate used in german labs is says all you need to know. You don't know anything about the pandemic.
no comment

There is no doubt that some of what we called covid deaths was the flu

Influenza did not just disappear

It's doctors weren't diagnosing correctly. Because they were using very over sensitive PCR tests with a massive false positive rate.

So while I'm pretty sure there is a nasty cold running around. Our counts are most certainly in doubt. You could easily slash 50k+ deaths off our count. Possibly much more than that. PCR tests at the cycles we run them are vastly vastly over sensitive. The upside to that is. We never miss a case. The downside is there is a HUGE false positive rate.

So all the other colds like rhino viruses, flu, and other random shit killed people last year. We just didn't know it

Whatever the final number the CDC says is for this year. Will be revised in later years.
Dude, that bullshit. It's not what the article states.

I've never seen a situation where the goal posts are continually in motion as they are with everything concerning the COVID issue.

Dude, that bullshit. It's not what the article states.

Yea it doesn't say anything about culture rates

I gave you the data

They had supposition

How you test them is you culture them out in a fucking PETRI DISH

If you can't get it to culture out. Then you're signalling a higher false positive rate. A 3% culture rate implies a MASSIVE false positive rate.

That's just reality. Live with it. Fucking absurd i'm even debating this.

None of you want to know the truth.

It is a learning experience.
The learning is minute by minute and goes back and forth in this case. This virus response is and has been from the start guided by politics and not science.

A coronavirus is not an unknown. We’ve been dealing ith them for decades. We always knew how they are transmitted and spread. There’s no valid reason for this constant moving of the goalposts.

Last edited:
The learning is minute by minute and goes back and forth in this case. This virus response is and has been from the start guided by politics and not science.
In modern broadband times. And, it is right-wingers who are more political and resorting to more conspiracy and false information to obstruct more effective countermeasures against the pandemic.

Forum List

Back