Vaccinated people spread covid

The vaccine seems to work for me and my wife. I got my 2nd dose back in January. Since then we have been maskless to many crowded outdoor concerts/ fairs/ parades. We have been maskless to many crowded indoor bars, clubs, large indoor family gatherings, crowded indoor pools/ outdoor beaches, standing in long lines at Great America, etc. My wife and I have on many occasions found out later we were in close contact with someone who had COVID. I have been in close contact at my job on many occasions with those who have COVID. I have not gotten COVID once yet to this date.

My job in healthcare requires me to test weekly for COVID. Every single week since January when got the vaccine I have always tested negative and I have not once gotten sick. Either it is the vaccine or I just am lucky with a really good immune system :)
Healthcare? High probability that you already had covid before getting the vaccine then?

Vaccinated people spread covid.
They can. Unvaccinated people WILL
Vaccinated people are dying.
Vaccinated people get delta.
They can. Unvaccinated people WILL. You either get vaccinated or you get the delta variant of covid. It could be both but almost never leads to hospitalization if vaxxed
Vaccinated people get covid.
Delta IS covid stupid
Vaccine politics are dangerous.
Yea...YOU are dangerous
Early in home treatment of covid can be the difference between life and death.
Get covid and don't get medical help and it certainly WILL

You are rediclous! The vast n=majority of those vaxxed do not contrat covid or spread it. What fucking part of that do you not understand?

We have NO idea . People are NOT getting tested. I've pointed this out before and no one has disputed it. We had 8-9 baseball players test positive after the All-Star game. They were vaccinated. They were fine, not sick or showing symptoms. They were tested simply because they get regularly tested.

How many others out there that are feeling fine are not getting tested?

They can. Unvaccinated people WILL. You either get vaccinated or you get the delta variant of covid. It could be both but almost never leads to hospitalization if vaxxed

Delta IS covid stupid

Yea...YOU are dangerous

Here are the facts:

Vaccine statistics are being manipulated to promote a political narrative

Vaccine information is being suppressed and censored.

Well credentialed doctors and scientists are being deplatformed and canceled for their professional opinions about vaccines.

It is important for vaccinated people to learn about early in home treatment of covid.

Delta IS covid stupid

Yea...YOU are dangerous

Save it Rainman

Here are the facts:

Vaccine statistics are being manipulated to promote a political narrative

Vaccine information is being suppressed and censored.

Well credentialed doctors and scientists are being deplatformed and canceled for their professional opinions about vaccines.

It is important for vaccinated people to learn about early in home treatment of covid.

And if you are not vaccinated then you will be infected from the Sars-Co-V2 virus. This is only a question of time. The younger you are the higher the chance is that you will be only vaccinated in a natural way from this dangerous virus itself. The older you are the higher is the chance to get covid-19. And the younger you are the higher is the chance to get only some few symptoms - the older you are the higher is the chance to get serios problems - also long term problems - and/or to die a terrible death.

Everything is always able to happen. This all is a question of probabilities. Who is vaccinated has much better chances.

How about this, would you trust your doctor to operate on you wearing a cloth bandana?
No. They wear surgical masks

We should wear at least that when around other people

You are rediclous! The vast n=majority of those vaxxed do not contrat covid or spread it. What fucking part of that do you not understand?

I have no clue how you are coming up with your reasoning. It was widely reported that the recent infection in Massachusetts, that 74% of those infected were Vaccinated. The CDC is claiming that vaccinated people can carry the same load as unvaccinated people. This means those vaccinated in Massachusetts had Covid. It also means that if you carry a viral load, it means you are infected whether you show symptoms or not, which was the primary scare of this virus since day one. Healthy people, prior to vaccinations, could carry and transmit the virus with no symptoms whatsoever. That's why the mask mandate was put into place, and that's why masks are coming back. The vaccine will help your immune system fight covid. It does not mean you can't get it, have a cure, can't transmit the virus.

What part of that do you NOT understand? Didly.

We have NO idea . People are NOT getting tested. I've pointed this out before and no one has disputed it. We had 8-9 baseball players test positive after the All-Star game. They were vaccinated. They were fine, not sick or showing symptoms. They were tested simply because they get regularly tested.

How many others out there that are feeling fine are not getting tested?
Yes it may be true that there are a lot of people who are asymptomatic and going undetectd. But the fact is, the vast majority of those showing symtoms are UNVACCINATED. What part of that do you not understand>

Forum List

Back