Vaccinated people spread covid

Vaccinated people spread covid.

Vaccinated people are dying.

Vaccinated people get delta.

Vaccinated people get covid.

Vaccine politics are dangerous.

It is important for vaccinated people to learn about early in home treatment of covid.

Early in home treatment of covid can be the difference between life and death.
There is something seriously wrong with you if you can't understand what I am saying. And what exactly is the "early in home treatment" You have failed miserably in justifying your anti Vax position. You are totslly ignoring my point that you are far less likely to get Covid and even less chance of dying if you are vaxxed, even if those who are vaxxed and get it- a small number- can spread it.

There is something seriously wrong with you if you can't understand what I am saying. And what exactly is the "early in home treatment" You have failed miserably in justifying your anti Vax position. You are totslly ignoring my point that you are far less likely to get Covid and even less chance of dying if you are vaxxed, even if those who are vaxxed and get it- a small number- can spread it.
The unvaccinated should be more conscientious about early in home treatment.

Oh shut up, you're scared and you're willing to FORCE everyone else to do your bidding. It won't happen.
I’m vaccinated ,dope. I’m not scared at all. Only a fool thinks that this level of continued stress won’t have consequences for our society. It will happen one way or another. Vaccination rates are already increasing and more venues are requiring proof of vaccine to participate. You will either get on board or be marginalized to the point of insignificance.

It's up to individuals what risks they want to take in life IMO.

When I ride, I always wear a helmet. I think it's stupid not to but I believe in leaving that choice to others.
If you wipe out on your bike an split your head open on the pavement it is not just about you. It is about your family friends and love ones.It is about the burden on the health care system It is about the fact that if you become a vegetable, the taxpayers will have to support you and if you die they will be supporting your family'

With covid it is worse. If you get it you could infect 9-10 other each of which will infect an equal number of others. The health care sytem will be overwhelmed andthe virus will have an unlimited numder of hosts inwhich it can mutate. Smarten the fuck up. That Libertarian bullshit is just that ..Bullshit

Last edited:
If you wipe out on your bike an split your head open on the pavement it is not just about you. It is about your family friends and love ones. It is about the fact that if you become a vegetable, the taxpayers will have to support you and if you die they will be supporting your family'

With covid it is worse. If you get it you could infect 9-10 other each of which will infect an equal number of others. The health care sytem will be overwhelmed andthe virus will have an unlimited numder of hosts inwhich it can mutate. Smarten the fuck up. That Libertarian bullshit is just that ..Bullshit

The government is telling us that vaccinated people can infect the same people.

So we still believe that the risk of doing the research is worth the risk of a pandemic? As long as we are willing to take that risk, I believe the risk of any individual is small.

The point is that the unvaccinated are getting it worse than the vaccinated. Every credible study shows it.
Here are the facts:

Vaccine statistics are being manipulated to promote a political narrative

Vaccine information is being suppressed and censored.

Well credentialed doctors and scientists are being deplatformed and canceled for their professional opinions about vaccines.

Vaccinated people spread covid.

Vaccinated people are dying.

Vaccinated people get delta.

Vaccinated people get covid.

Vaccine politics are dangerous.

It is important for vaccinated people to learn about early in home treatment of covid.

Early in home treatment of covid can be the difference between life and death.

The government is telling us that vaccinated people can infect the same people.

So we still believe that the risk of doing the research is worth the risk of a pandemic? As long as we are willing to take that risk, I believe the risk of any individual is small.
You are making NO sense whatsoever.The vast majority of vaxxed people are not infecting anyone. It has become a pandemic of the unvacinated . What part of that do you not understand

more venues are requiring proof of vaccine to participate

This is the problem with lefty ideology and culture. This is the most un-American thing I've seen in awhile, you have inspired me to fight vaccine culture with everything I've got.
I remember way back in the middle of last year, when we called out this whole thing as a globalist power grab, and made that claim that they would roll out vaccine passports that would eventually have all your data, and combine your financial info, and all of it, in order to participate in civil society.

. . . they claimed it was all "conspiracy non-sense."

Now? IN many parts or Europe, it is here. Some parts are making the jab mandatory to vote. Here in the States, some places you can't have a job with government or attend school w/o the jab, and concert and sporting events won't let you in unless you have it, and they no longer take cash.

. . . yes, it was not "conspiracy," everything is transpiring, just as we said it was going to.

This isn't about a disease, this is about control by the global oligarchy, some are just too much in fear and ignorance to see it.

Vaccine statistics are being manipulated to promote a political narrative

Vaccine information is being suppressed and censored.

Well credentialed doctors and scientists are being deplatformed and canceled for their professional opinions about vaccines.
You are delusional. You have been sucked into a conspiracy cult Get help or at least just shut the fuck up

Last edited:
You just have no reply.
Bullshit! You edited out my reply..You can't deal with my reply. You are a dishonest coward and a liar

This is therest of what I said'

The vast majority of vaxxed people are not infecting anyone. It has become a pandemic of the unvacinated

Deal with it or shut the fuck up!

Last edited:
Bullshit! You edited out my reply..You can't deal with my reply. You are a dishonest coward and a liar

This is therest of what I said'

Deal with it or shut the fuck up!

The government is saying that the vaccinated can spread the virus just the same as the unvaccinated. What you say is irrelevant.

This is the problem with lefty ideology and culture. This is the most un-American thing I've seen in awhile, you have inspired me to fight vaccine culture with everything I've got.
It's totally political for you...and that gets people dead

Forum List

Back