Vaccinated people spread covid

Holly Christ! Let me try this on a lower grade level

1. While some vaxxed people do get it and carry a very transmissable viral load,most vaxxed people do not get it at all

You can't tell me anything unless you are willing to be honest. That is NOT what we are being told.

Among people infected by the Delta variant of the coronavirus, fully vaccinated people with "breakthrough" infections may be just as likely as unvaccinated people to spread the virus to others, new research suggests.

"Just as likely".

Delta infections among vaccinated likely contagious; Lambda variant shows vaccine resistance in lab

Link to that claim?
I could be wrong, but I thought the vaccine was meant to aid the body's ability to fight covid, meaning, you have covid, also meaning, you're infected. Millions prior to the vaccine were infected and never portrayed any symptoms. I would imagine that is still the case.
:eusa_doh:
You are wrong. Bigly.

Okay, then we don't disagree.

Some thoughts...
From day one we knew Covid's primary victims were elderly and those with high co-morbidities and underlying heath risks. Today, that hasn't changed.
Actually it has changed. More younger people are being seen with Covid

The vaccine's primary group that will benefit is those that are considered high risk.
Since the vaccine isn't stopping the spread... Not sure the vaccine does much for the healthy, other than mask even further symptoms.
Again not true Anyone can get covid.
And while vaccinated people who catch covid do spread it. Many more who are vaxxed DO NOT GET COVID BECAUSE THEY ARE VAXXED To conclude that the vaccine does not stop the spread because some vaxxed people get it and spread it is a Non sequitur logical fallacy. Your premise does not support your conclusion
The healthy can stay un-vaccinated and basically nothing changes for them as the majority will experience nothing from Covid, which we knew from the beginning. (there maybe a few outliers which the media will absolutely report on but statistically means nothing)
More pathetically uninformed bullshit . Perhaps a majority of them wont get covid but a sizable minority will, enough to keep the pandemic going and to provide hosts for new and more deadly mutations. Where the fuck did you get your degree in infectious disease and public health. ?
Then as I see it the biggest group to benefit from the vaccination is the same group that was at risk from the onset. Give the vaccination to the elderly and those that are considered high risk.
That's why we are pretty much getting back to square one with masks, unless we find a CURE.
Bullshit for reasons that I stated above , Everyone benefits from it. Are you just making this shit up as you go or are you just mindlessly repeating the shit that is spoon fed to you by right wing medias?
Which leads me back to the thought that this is another flu. It will mutate, we will have to think about yearly vaccines, like the flu.
The first halfway sensible thing that you said We may well need yearly shots but it is not just the flue
We can argue for eternity... but the vaccination is not doing anything to curb the spread currently. The vaccination primarily supports that are high risk while contributing very little to those at low risk.
You really need to educate yourself

Masks it is.

Because of morons who won;t get vaxxed

You can't tell me anything unless you are willing to be honest. That is NOT what we are being told.

Among people infected by the Delta variant of the coronavirus, fully vaccinated people with "breakthrough" infections may be just as likely as unvaccinated people to spread the virus to others, new research suggests.

"Just as likely".

Delta infections among vaccinated likely contagious; Lambda variant shows vaccine resistance in lab
There is something seriously wrong here with our communication and I don't think that it's my problem. I have said about a dozen time that YES the vaxxed are likely to spread it if infected. IF INFECTED But they are far less likely to be infected! That is the point that you are missing or pretending to not get. I am not the one being dishonest Cut out the straw man logical fallacy bullshit and try to actually address what I am saying

Last edited:
That is NOT what we are being told.
It is. It’s maybe your ability to understand that is causing your confusion.
Breakthrough cases were only .08% of new covid infections in the last seven days. That is not a significant number of vaccinated people walking around with high viral loads.

"Just as likely".

:eusa_doh:
Yes but the number of infected among the vaccinated is very small.

There is something seriously wrong here with our communication and I don't think that it's my problem. I have said about a dozen time that YES the vaxxed are likely to spread it if infected. IF INFECTED But they are far less likely to be infected! That is the point that you are missing or pretending to not get. I am not the one being dishonest Cut out the straw man logical fallacy bullshit and try to actually address what I am saying

If the vaccinated can spread the disease, the choice to get vaccinated becomes a personal choice as long as you wear a mask.

It is. It’s maybe your ability to understand that is causing your confusion.
Breakthrough cases were only .08% of new covid infections in the last seven days. That is not a significant number of vaccinated people walking around with high viral loads.

The facts are we have no facts. People without symptoms arent even getting tested.

If the vaccinated can spread the disease, the choice to get vaccinated becomes a personal choice as long as you wear a mask.
Are you playing stupid or do you really not get it.? The vast majority of people who get vaxxed do not get Covid and therefore do not spread it. More people getting vaxxed gets us closer to herd immunity and tamps down the spread and the emergence of variants. Therefore it is absolutly not an individual choice because what each person does effects the whole community andthe whole country
If you can dispute any of that bring it on but provide sources or don't bother

Are you playing stupid or do you really not get it.? The vast majority of people who get vaxxed do not get Covid and therefore do not spread it. More people getting vaxxed gets us closer to herd immunity and tamps down the spread and the emergence of variants. Therefore it is absolutly not an individual choice because what each person does effects the whole community andthe whole country
If you can dispute any of that bring it on but provide sources or don't bother

People aren't getting tested. We have no clue who is getting it.

We have examples of 8-9 baseball players testing positive. None of them were sick, they were just required to get tested.

As far as we know there may be millions of vaccinated that are infected.

View attachment 519169
wow

We must be forced to get an experimental vaccine that was created in 9months. One which has 0% effectiveness (vaxxed spread it at the same rate of the unvaxxed).

Yet, you’re calling us Nazis and murderers for not getting it.

You DemonRats are sick, brainwashed, and retarded
We must be forced to get an experimental vaccine?..right off the bat you show your ignorance. The vaccines are not 'experimental'. They went through testing stages. Anti-vaxers like you are just playing on the fact they didn't get the standard FDA approval first. That was due to the dire need to get as many people vaccinated as possible in the shortest amount of time. That was due to how dire things were with people dying by the hundreds everyday.

Probably for yourself but where it comes to yourself shouldn't you be able to make that choice?

Riding with a helmet is far better but we give people that option.
We also mandate seatbelts.
You’re arguing against the solution.
If the vaccinated are infected in the millions as you suggest, then the vaccine is the only solution as those millions are obviously then protected from serious cases and death. Otherwise this goes on and on for a long time. At some point it becomes more of an imperative to normalize our lives and economy than to defer to choice. Seems like such a stupid thing to fight for if it drags us all down.

We also mandate seatbelts.
You’re arguing against the solution.
If the vaccinated are infected in the millions as you suggest, then the vaccine is the only solution as those millions are obviously then protected from serious cases and death. Otherwise this goes on and on for a long time. At some point it becomes more of an imperative to normalize our lives and economy than to defer to choice. Seems like such a stupid thing to fight for if it drags us all down.

Yes, those infected are better protected but why shouldn't that be your choice?

The same can be said about the flu vaccine. Many people die of the flu but we allow people that choice.

Forum List

Back