Vaccinated people spread covid

Even the vaccinated can still spread the pathogen. The unvaccinated can also spread it around and it is worse since they resume normal activities.
1. So what.

2. You are unscientifically ignoring the estimated ~100 million Americans who already had COVID. Many of them have not been vaccinated, but have better protection that the vaccinated.

Vaccines start to wane after about 14 weeks. Prior infection lasts at least six months. Per the CDC...

https://context-cdn.washingtonpost.com/notes/prod/default/documents/8a726408-07bd-46bd-a945-3af0ae2f3c37/note/57c98604-3b54-44f0-8b44-b148d8f75165.#page=1

Last edited:
Tired of the lies?

While they went into great detail about how less than 0.1% of vaccinated people are getting infected, they omitted on extremely important fact. Less than 0.1% of UNVACCINATED people are getting infected as well.

1. So what.

2. You are unscientifically ignoring the estimated ~100 million Americans who already had COVID. Many of them have not been vaccinated, but have better protection that the vaccinated.

Vaccines start to wane after about 12 weeks. Prior infection lasts at least six months. Per the CDC...

https://context-cdn.washingtonpost.com/notes/prod/default/documents/8a726408-07bd-46bd-a945-3af0ae2f3c37/note/57c98604-3b54-44f0-8b44-b148d8f75165.#page=1
India learned the "hard way" that "herd Immunity" may not be effective with this pathogen due to its transmissibility. Consider that even the fully vaccinated can still spread the virus; those without vaccination can spread it more.

Compared to unvaccinated cases, vaccinated cases (full or partial) had: – 40% lower mean RNA viral load (2.3 v. 3.8 copies/mL) – shorter mean duration of detectable viral RNA (2.7 v. 8.9 days) – lower risk of febrile symptoms (25.0% v. 63.1%) – shorter mean duration of symptoms (10.3 v. 16.7 days)

Get your Trump death jabs

More than 125,000 breakthrough cases were reported by the CDC in just 38 states.

WASHINGTON — At least 125,000 fully vaccinated Americans have tested positive for Covid and 1,400 of those have died, according to data collected by NBC News.

But the total number of breakthrough cases is likely higher than 125,683, since nine states, including Pennsylvania and Missouri, did not provide any information, while 11, like Covid hotspot Florida, did not provide death and hospitalization totals. Four states gave death and hospitalization numbers, but not the full tally of cases.

Continue reading…
And virtually all mild cases with very few hospitalizations

They admit the vaccine doesn’t stop the spread, but they want everyone to get it and “will make life as tough as possible for the unvaccinated”

These are crimes against humanity and go against Nuremberg Laws

It never has stopped the spread but it supposed to lessen the symptoms keeping you from overwhelming the Hospital System.

And many are suicidally stupid
That is their choice but let be clear the Vaccine does not stop the spread nor eliminate the virus and only lessen the symptoms if contracted, and even then you could still die.

The Vaccine is not a cure and shouldn’t be sold as one and I believe the Virus will never be gone from the world, but even then it is the person choice and as long as you are vaccinated and get your boosters you stand a better chance surviving.

If it only hurt you I’d say fine. In fact I would applaud it.

But that’s not the case
Your vaccine reduces symptoms if you get it; As they claim.

Vaccinated people can still get the virus and infect others at the same rate as the unvaccinated

Now, please tell me what difference does it make for you if I’m vaccinated or not?

Vaccinated people can still get the virus and infect others at the same rate as the unvaccinated

Now, please tell me what difference does it make for you if I’m vaccinated or not?
You missed an opportunity to take your mask off for two whole months and make condescending posts on social media about what a superior human you are while linking to proof at CNN.

How many "vaccinated" for polio caught it after being vaccinated ?
How many people got smallpox post vaccination ?
How many dogs got rabies or distemper "post vaccination" ?
Lets hear it.

Six degrees of separation.

View attachment 519169
wow

We must be forced to get an experimental vaccine that was created in 9months. One which has 0% effectiveness (vaxxed spread it at the same rate of the unvaxxed).

Yet, you’re calling us Nazis and murderers for not getting it.

You DemonRats are sick, brainwashed, and retarded
Why do you lie?

If I snort a nose full of cocaine, and then sneeze it into your face, will you get cocaine in your system? Damned straight you would! That is why vaccinated people can spread the COVID and especially the variant.

They admit the vaccine doesn’t stop the spread, but they want everyone to get it and “will make life as tough as possible for the unvaccinated”

These are crimes against humanity and go against Nuremberg Laws

What are the Nuremburg Laws? Last I checked, Nuremburg was the site of the war crimes trials of the Nazis post WWII.

1. So what.

Vaccines start to wane after about 14 weeks. Prior infection lasts at least six months. Per the CDC...

A. "Vaccines start to wane"...ANTIBODIES from vaccines start to "wane" SLIGHTLY after 14 weeks BUT,,,memory cells and T cells still protect

B. I found nothing in there that says that "prior infection lasts six months" List the page please

My understanding is that prior infection protects you about as well as one dose of a two dose vaccination regimen. That is to say...40-60%

Of note...the original virus required 65% infection or vaccination to achieve herd immunity.

The Delta variant requires 85%

Forum List

Back