Vaccinated people spread covid

Adrenochrome Junkie

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2020
F7E71AE1-1D39-4E88-9545-05A74442BDF3.jpeg

wow

We must be forced to get an experimental vaccine that was created in 9months. One which has 0% effectiveness (vaxxed spread it at the same rate of the unvaxxed).

Yet, you’re calling us Nazis and murderers for not getting it.

You DemonRats are sick, brainwashed, and retarded

I always chuckle at headlines like this.

Vaccinated might spread the virus.

The same headline could be

Vaccinated might not spread the virus.

Or

Vaccinated might forget to turn their alarms on at night.........

It's really a worthless headline.

But all the same this really hurts one of the arguments often made. The argument has been that you might be young and have a great immune system and not have much worry but you need to get vaccinated to protect others.

Now they are saying "nevermind", that might not be the case.

I always chuckle at headlines like this.

Vaccinated might spread the virus.

The same headline could be

Vaccinated might not spread the virus.

Or

Vaccinated might forget to turn their alarms on at night.........

It's really a worthless headline.

But all the same this really hurts one of the arguments often made. The argument has been that you might be young and have a great immune system and not have much worry but you need to get vaccinated to protect others.

Now they are saying "nevermind", that might not be the case.
Everyday it changes.

To believe these people, you’re either severely brainwashed or retarded

View attachment 519169
wow

We must be forced to get an experimental vaccine that was created in 9months. One which has 0% effectiveness (vaxxed spread it at the same rate of the unvaxxed).

0% effectiveness??? Stop spreading bullshit.

The vaccine is highly effective (93+%) at preventing people getting seriously ill from the new variants, which was always it's main purpose.

The vaccine is highly effective (93+%) at preventing people getting seriously ill from the new variants, which was always it's main purpose.
I think Democrats weaponizing Covid to burn the country down & seize power that they'll lose in 2022 is sexy.

But not as sexy as believing everything you're told by the MSM (no matter how insane) & wearing two masks.

:)

View attachment 519169
wow

To be clear, a vaccine that drastically reduced deaths has been distributed, and saved countless lives, but you think we should have waited until they developed a vaccine for a varient that didn't exist at that time. You're pretty goofy, aren't you?

That science could change any moment.

Israel has the highest percentage of people vaccinated and now they need a “booster” because so many vaccinated people are in the hospital

These experts lost their credibility a long time ago.

You are an idiot that will keep on listening to the boy crying wolf

What is it about Covid-19 Delta being more contagious that "confuses" you?

Are seriously so dumb that you have difficulty understanding that?
What confuses you about people not wanting to get an ineffective vaccine for a virus that doesn’t pose a threat to 99% of the population.

I am 30 yrs old. Healthy. I’m a bodybuilder, which is one of the healthiest lifestyles. I have no medical conditions.

Anyone forcing a vaccine that skipped years of trials on me is threatening my life

Please fuck off, you imbecile

That science could change any moment.

Israel has the highest percentage of people vaccinated and now they need a “booster” because so many vaccinated people are in the hospital

These experts lost their credibility a long time ago.

You are an idiot that will keep on listening to the boy crying wolf

More bullshit.

The science is changing because Covid has changed. And it changed exactly BECAUSE unvaccinated kept reiterating it.

Israel has had a total of 20 Covid deaths over the past month. You can compare that 1400+ deaths in January.

Vaccine CLEARLY works.

To be clear, a vaccine that drastically reduced deaths has been distributed, and saved countless lives, but you think we should have waited until they developed a vaccine for a varient that didn't exist at that time. You're pretty goofy, aren't you?
If you want it take it, but don’t force it on me.
All of a sudden you care about the lives of unvaccinated white Nazis?

More bullshit.

The science is changing because Covid has changed. And it changed exactly BECAUSE unvaccinated kept reiterating it.

Israel has had a total of 20 Covid deaths over the past month. You can compare that 1400+ deaths in January.

Vaccine CLEARLY works.

The claim is now that vaccinated people are spreading it. With that being the headline, what difference does it make? Does that not then make the decision a personal one?

View attachment 519169
wow

"As of Thursday, 882 people were tied to the Provincetown outbreak. Among those living in Massachusetts, 74% of them were fully immunized, yet officials said the vast majority were also reporting symptoms. Seven people were reported hospitalized."

The vaccines are not working. No surprise there. We have had influenza vaccines for decades, but in a good year, they are only about 50% effective. Some years, less than 20%.

They are being dishonest when they blame the unvaccinated. It's as clear as day, and anyone who thinks that when the CDC announced that vaccinated people need to mask up again it was for some unscientific reason other than vaccine ineffectiveness is not thinking soundly.

The claim is now that vaccinated people are spreading it. With that being the headline, what difference does it make? Does that not then make the decision a personal one?

The science changes every day, according to what Facebook and Fau Chi say the science is that day.

Exactly just the day before it was the “pandemic of the unvaccinated”

The flip flopping is insane. It’s as if DemonRats have a memory of a goldfish

Forum List

Back