Va Little League Coaches Must Attend Indoctrination Classes Before Being Allowed To Coach Kids

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
I thought this was America....my mistake. The 'Fundamental Change' Barry wanted / has started...

Wear Masks despite CDC saying none needed

Vaccine Passports must be carried at all times.

Critical Race Theory Indoctrination will be taught to our children and military members

Any adult that teaches or has any influence over our kids must be fully trained / indoctrinated to learn what / how they must teach tge kids

I thought this was America....my mistake. The 'Fundamental Change' Barry wanted / has started...

Critical Race Theory Indoctrination will be taught to our children and military members

Any adult that teaches or has any influence over our kids must be fully trained / indoctrinated to learn what / how they must teach tge kids

Is it necessary because of what catholic priests were doing when they were trusted with children? And apparently still 'are' doing with little boys!

So much for my volunteering for anything that requires that. I think it's very important never to cooperate in one's own victimization. I bet they lose a lot of coaches.

Is it necessary because of what catholic priests were doing when they were trusted with children? And apparently still 'are' doing with little boys!

That makes you pop wood?

I assume they will be required to have at least one LBGQT coach?

Well when blacks and hispanics get 4 strikes and whites only 2 when at bat there may be something to this that is off-kilter.

'Apples and Pedophiles', snowflake.

Coaches aren't being forced to go through therapy to ensure they don't like to have sex with kids...like Democrats - they are all being treated as if they are convicted / proven racists who need to be de-programned.

Once again you use a source with a history of failed fact checks and promotion of conspiracy theories. So predictable, Sleazy, even for you:

• Overall, we rate the Washington Free Beacon Right Biased based on story selection that favors the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to misleading and false claims.

AND JUST FOR THE RECORD, THE NEW CDC GUIDELINES DO NOT SAY "MASKS NOT NEEDED", THEY SAY THAT "MASKS ARE NOT NEED WHEN EVERYONE IS FULLY VACCINATED".

ONCE AGAIN SLEAZY, IF YOU DIDN'T LIE, YOU'D HAVE NOTHING TO POST.

But I bet you wonder why there are fewer and fewer parents and community members willing to volunteer to coach, officiate and run these programs.

THIS sort of crap is exactly why we are losing youth extra-curricular activities at an alarming rate.

"Mom...Dad... my new softball coach wants to meet you.... "

tran.jpg

AND JUST FOR THE RECORD, THE NEW CDC GUIDELINES DO NOT SAY "MASKS NOT NEEDED", THEY SAY THAT "MASKS ARE NOT NEED WHEN EVERYONE IS FULLY VACCINATED".
Who cares? As long as they can't enforce totalitarian mask commands, everybody who wants to should go without masks. These rotten mask nazis! That was the true "Reichstag Fire" moment in American history. And now we're all supposed to be slaves of the mask-dictating left, who want to say whether you are allowed to leave home today, or make a living tomorrow -- forever.

Like the consensus date for the Fall of Rome, 476 AD: the Fall of America happened in April 2020.

Can we reverse this descent into the Dark Ages? No --- I don't think so, I think the country is lost, but it would be good if people would rally enough to prevent the Left from putting us all into burkas as well as masks. That IS how burkas and hijibs and purdah and harem get started. First veils have to be worn, then all the rest. Only this time men will be wearing all that too.

Those weren't Priests, those were homosexuals pretending to be Priests

Yes, this is America and a private sports organization is free to set whatever internal policies they wish even if it hurts the feels of those unaffiliated.

Well when blacks and hispanics get 4 strikes and whites only 2 when at bat there may be something to this that is off-kilter.
You poor, poor white man. You have been persecuted all of your life.

:boo_hoo14:

Those weren't Priests, those were homosexuals pretending to be Priests
The catholic church doesn't recognize any distinction and therefore refuses to sort out the homosexuals from the straight priests.

The reason for that is most likely because the homosexuals far outnumber the straights. I would hazard a guess that somewhere near 80% of catholic priests are gay, but that doesn't mean that many are practicing on little boys.

And there's always going to be some number of straight priests who keep a stable of nuns or other troubled women who have turned to them for help of some sort.

Huh?
I was asking whether the move to screen coaches became necessary because of the track record of catholic priests.

There's no doubt the incidence of pedophilia cases is higher in the priesthood and will also be higher in those who coach children, as compared to the general population. It's a sad fact.
Similar to the sad fact that the first place the police look for the arsonist will be the fire department.

Politics doesn't need to be a reason to ignore some social distinctions, or where the distinctions will be more prominent.

New Topics

Forum List

Back