V.P. Harris may be in trouble over video.

lg325

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2020
Florida's Past
Last edited:
Politicians have been campaigning in churches for ages. What makes this different?

Do you mean the highly contrived space video with all the hired child actors?
Or the videos she made as Terry McAuliffe's political promotional videos in direct violation of ethics laws
and the US tax code?

Not that breaking the law has ever stopped the Biden administration from doing something they want
to do.

Just watching TND .They have a story of VP Harris making a political video being played in churches as the news reporter said may be in violation of the law. I will try and get a link as soon as I can find one. Doug Wilder, black former Virginia governor, rips Kamala Harris's church ad for McAuliffe. The best I can do for now.By this article she has trouble coming and also for the churches it was played.
Yes, that would be a no-no. BUT, unless she is the one in the church pushing "play" on the laptop, how would she be held liable?

It was made to play to church members
Okay. So? I mean, ya, I think that is distasteful, but she is not the one pushing play on the laptop in Our Blessed Steaming Pile at the 8 am service. We have an entire party that caters directly to evangelical Christians.

New Topics

Forum List

Back