V A "protects" Vets from....Christmas Carols?

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
RIGHT BEHIND YOU
This is how far Barry Hussein's rodents have burrowed into the US Military....he's fired dozens of good Generals, refused to send help to Ambassador Stevens, imposed impossible ROEs in Afghanistan, chickened out on Syria, abandoned the Iraqis, has given up on trying to stop Iran from building nukes, fostered lawsuits from female and queer GIs, made sure the sequestration hit the Pentagon the hardest, and destroyed morale in every way possible. And now he's banned Christmas from VA hospitals.

AUGUSTA, Ga. (CBS Atlanta) – An Augusta hospital has adopted a new policy banning Christmas carolers from singing religious songs in public patient areas. The Charlie Norwood VA Medical Center announced the new policy Monday according to the Athens-Banner Herald.

“Military service veterans, male and female, represent people of all faiths,” hospital spokesman Brian Rothwell said in a statement according to Athens-Banner Herald. “It is out of respect for every faith that The Veterans Administration gives clear guidance on what ‘spiritual care’ is to be given and who is to give it.”

obama-traitor.jpg

“This is not a religious proselytizing, evangelistic issue,” Funsch explained, arguing that Christmas songs are broadcast during the holidays on area radio stations and in local retail outlets.

“We regret any inconvenience or misunderstanding that this (policy) creates,” Rothwell said. “VA policy is welcoming but respectful of all faiths and the protection of each veteran’s right to religious freedom and protection from unwelcomed religious material, to their individual beliefs.”

http://atlanta.cbsloc

Last edited:
  • Banned
BTW.....some of you might remember Hillary ordering an Army Colonel to bus tables at a Rose Garden party....he walked away from the hag. Not to be outdone, Barry Hussein demands a Marine hold an umbrella over his nappy head and then pretends to help him do it. In the second pic we see the reason for the first pic.....Barry has trouble with mechanical devices.

article-2325606-19D1F3B7000005DC-504_634x458.jpg

article-2325893-19D6587B000005DC-662_306x423.jpg

on Christmas night my father-in-law and I watched a program on C-Span that was Bob Hope's 1967 Christmas Special from Viet Nam. (Racquel Welch hubba hubba) At one point in the show one of his lady friends on stage sings "Silent Night" and every soldier in the audience of 20,000 sang along.

All this fucking anti Christian bullshit is going to blow up. Multiculturalism is a joke, it doesn't work. There will always be one dominant culture and it looks like The West is ready to hand that over to Allah.

The melting pot of America used to work because Christianity was the dominant belief. The Jews couldn't deal with that, so they supported and continue to support anything that will dilute European Christian influence.

• Banned
on Christmas night my father-in-law and I watched a program on C-Span that was Bob Hope's 1967 Christmas Special from Viet Nam. (Racquel Welch hubba hubba) At one point in the show one of his lady friends on stage sings "Silent Night" and every soldier in the audience of 20,000 sang along.

All this fucking anti Christian bullshit is going to blow up. Multiculturalism is a joke, it doesn't work. There will always be one dominant culture and it looks like The West is ready to hand that over to Allah.

The melting pot of America used to work because Christianity was the dominant belief. The Jews couldn't deal with that, so they supported and continue to support anything that will dilute European Christian influence.

I've always said I'd do whatever it took to defend the average Israeli, but I wouldn't piss on a Wall Street or Hollywood Jew if he was on fire. They control the media assault on Christianity and pretty much control the ACLU which is about as anti-Christian as it gets. They dovetail with the dirtbag atheists calling themselves "progressives" who are currently destroyng western culture in ways we don't even know about yet. And you're right about "multiculturalism"...my parents generation came from milions of immigrants...they kept their shrines to the old country but were desperate to sound and act "American". That is no longer acceptable....keep immigrants a victim-class, pretend to care, and they'll vote to keep you riding around in a Limo.

This is how far Barry Hussein's rodents have burrowed into the US Military....
AUGUSTA, Ga. (CBS Atlanta) – An Augusta hospital has adopted a new policy banning Christmas carolers from singing religious songs in public patient areas. The Charlie Norwood VA Medical Center announced the new policy Monday according to the Athens-Banner Herald.

That's a policy that's never changed.

Even right wing hero Dubya wouldn't allow Christmas Carols in the White House.

Bush White House?s Christ-less Christmas

• Banned
This is how far Barry Hussein's rodents have burrowed into the US Military....

That's a policy that's never changed.

Even right wing hero Dubya wouldn't allow Christmas Carols in the White House.

Bush White House?s Christ-less Christmas

Christmas carols were sung every year at the White House during the Bush years ya lying worm.

• Banned
This is how far Barry Hussein's rodents have burrowed into the US Military....he's fired dozens of good Generals,
proof?
refused to send help to Ambassador Stevens
proof? really? the president decides roe? what's the problem with the current rules? not sure that's an accurate description that's clearly not true this is truly misguided and here you just show ignorance the sequestration that both chambers of congress voted on and approved? the one with mandatory cuts?
and destroyed morale in every way possible.
i would put problems with morale more on people who spread falsehoods
And now he's banned Christmas from VA hospitals.
where is the president mentioned in your article?

Each statement I made is true, 100% accurate. I have the impression your spouse is also an affirmative-action product of the Hussein Regime.....the most pitiful time in the history of a once-brilliant fighting force. No reflection on her...she saddled up. YOU on the other hand have no business even reading this thread.

This is how far Barry Hussein's rodents have burrowed into the US Military....he's fired dozens of good Generals, refused to send help to Ambassador Stevens, imposed impossible ROEs in Afghanistan, chickened out on Syria, abandoned the Iraqis, has given up on trying to stop Iran from building nukes, fostered lawsuits from female and queer GIs, made sure the sequestration hit the Pentagon the hardest, and destroyed morale in every way possible. And now he's banned Christmas from VA hospitals.

“Military service veterans, male and female, represent people of all faiths,” hospital spokesman Brian Rothwell said in a statement according to Athens-Banner Herald. “It is out of respect for every faith that The Veterans Administration gives clear guidance on what ‘spiritual care’ is to be given and who is to give it.”

obama-traitor.jpg

“This is not a religious proselytizing, evangelistic issue,” Funsch explained, arguing that Christmas songs are broadcast during the holidays on area radio stations and in local retail outlets.

“We regret any inconvenience or misunderstanding that this (policy) creates,” Rothwell said. “VA policy is welcoming but respectful of all faiths and the protection of each veteran’s right to religious freedom and protection from unwelcomed religious material, to their individual beliefs.”

[MENTION=45214]BullKurtzUSMC[/MENTION]

Looks like I did not get the memo. I perform Christmas shows at the VA nursing home with my boy. No one objects and they all have a great time. The only time a person leaves is if they have to go to the bathroom or think my singing sucks...:lol: There are limits to this PC shit.

Supporting our current and former troops is a very important issue to me so if we all could stay on topic I would deeply appreciate it.

Last edited:

obama-traitor.jpg

Looks like I did not get the memo. I perform Christmas shows at the VA nursing home with my boy. No one objects and they all have a great time. The only time a person leaves is if they have to go to the bathroom or think my singing sucks...:lol: There are limits to this PC shit.

Supporting our current and former troops is a very important issue to me so if we all could stay on topic I would deeply appreciate it.

The high school kids in Georgia didn't get the memo either...this is an in-house Military matter being conducted by PC goons from some outfit called "Defense Equal Opportunity Management Institute". The memo they're sending is pretty clear as you'll likely see next year when you want to visit again....an admirable gesture on your part but not appreciated by the Regime:

Army Base Officer Accused of Telling Some Soldiers Not to Say ?Christmas? | TheBlaze.com

[MENTION=40540]Connery[/MENTION]

obama-traitor.jpg

The high school kids in Georgia didn't get the memo either...this is an in-house Military matter being conducted by PC goons from some outfit called "Defense Equal Opportunity Management Institute". The memo they're sending is pretty clear as you'll likely see next year when you want to visit again....an admirable gesture on your part but not appreciated by the Regime:

Army Base Officer Accused of Telling Some Soldiers Not to Say ?Christmas? | TheBlaze.com

[MENTION=40540]Connery[/MENTION]

When I see these people and the gratitude they express just by their enthusiasm that is appreciation enough. Historically, those who have served have been forgotten after their time in service has been served.

I am on the base most days working out and such and I used to set up a scheduled play date with families who had small children as well. We had a great time I was the music guy, arts and crafts stuff was donated and there were one or two mothers who would serve as organizers. We had a great time and families whose mother or father were deployed felt a sense of community. Win win all around.

The capacity for good inside the people of this Country knows no bounds

10,000 Christmas Carolers Show Up To Grant Terminally Ill 8-Year-Old Girl Her Last Wish

dying-girl-christmas-carols-550x363.jpg

If this doesn’t bring tears to your eyes, check your pulse.

Terminally ill girl who had 10,000 people sing Christmas carols at her home Saturday has died – NY Daily News

A terminally ill girl who received support from thousands of Christmas carolers outside her home over the weekend died early on Christmas morning, her family said.

Delaney Brown, 8, of West Reading “passed away quietly with her loving family by her side,” family spokesman Christopher Winters said in a statement Wednesday.

On Saturday night, thousands gathered outside her home in eastern Pennsylvania to fulfill her wish for a huge holiday singalong. The crowd cycled through holiday favorites such as “Frosty the Snowman,” ”Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer” and “Jingle Bells” and ended with a chorus of “Happy Birthday” to the girl, who turned 8 on Friday, The Reading Eagle reported.

Shortly after the caroling began, the family’s Facebook page showed a picture of Delaney giving two thumbs up with the text, “I can hear you now!!! Love you!”

Delaney, whose nickname is Laney, was diagnosed in May with a rare form of leukemia. The community held fundraisers to defray the cost of her medical expenses.

An update posted Wednesay on the “Team Laney” Facebook page said: “My heart breaks right now. Our little angel on earth earned her pink glittery angel wings in heaven. She took her last breath at home in her bed at 3:10 surrounded by all her family and friends. I miss her so much already.”

Forum List

Back