Uvalde Teacher Propped Open Door Despite School Being On Lockdown, Allowed Shooter Entrance

Hmmm 🤔, I am unsure about it but taking them for all they have and leaving them penniless is a great idea…
If the teacher is guilty of negligence and still alive they can start over

But the dead children will never get that chance

I am trying to find out the year the school was built because if it was before the 1990’s then the security wouldn’t be updated to today time…

You can install a security system in any school regardless of how old it is, or upgrade/replace it as necessary. My guess is, that door was not supposed to be propped open but somebody got lazy. It would seem to me that as soon as the shooting started somebody should have been running to make sure that door and every other external door was shut and locked.

If reports are accurate the teacher deserves all the shot that can be piled on them

I would show them no mercy

But maybe the teacher has already paid for her mistake with her life
We disagree til all the facts are clear. I posted articles that were from a survivor. The shooter was already in the school when her teacher tried to lock the door to the classroom. He shot the glass out came through and said GOODNIGHT. Then shot her at point blank range.

Both the Commander and Teacher should be held accountable for their actions…
Til I get more details I refuse to go there on that door.

The main problem is the shooter......And sitting there for over an hour when men with guns SAT THERE.

We disagree til all the facts are clear. I posted articles that were from a survivor. The shooter was already in the school when her teacher tried to lock the door to the classroom. He shot the glass out came through and said GOODNIGHT. Then shot her at point blank range.
You are referring to an inside classroom door not an outside security door

You are referring to an inside classroom door not an outside security door
So. Other stories were saying the school was already in lock down.........If it was then why did the teacher there not already have the door locked already. Obviously she didn't know yet to lock the door yet.

We will never know from her because she is dead.

Why would we want that............We don't even know who she or he is.........Why destroy another life. I highly doubt that whoever did this wanted the kids to die........

So lets say we push this........and call that teacher out over it...........and then find out she or he kills themselves over the guilt............What have we achieved in doing so.

Now that local police commander.........I don't give a damn over him. He had them stand down for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
The teacher should be fired and charged with criminal negligence, same as the commander that waited.

I bet lawyers are salivating over the pay-outs the families will receive and the fact that a door was left open during a lock-down will be the way they get it quickly. You simply can't excuse it.

They don't even have to worry about wading through the whole cop negligence thing....That will be a pay-out for another day.

The teacher should be fired and charged with criminal negligence, same as the commander that waited.

I bet lawyers are salivating over the pay-outs the families will receive and the fact that a door was left open during a lock-down will be the way they get it quickly. You simply can't excuse it.

They don't even have to worry about wading through the whole cop negligence thing....That will be a pay-out for another day.
When at the exact time did the lock down begin. 11:33. is when he entered......11:35 is when he locked himself in the room.

At exactly what time did the lockdown begin. The classroom wasn't locked in those 2 minutes........So it doesn't look like the lock down happened til it was too late already.

The door in question is an exterior door, not a classroom door.
I understand that............And it can still be breeched............Harder than the interior than the inside door.........but it can be breached.

I don't get why everyone wants a pound of flesh from a teacher who we don't know who it is or why it happened.........

I'll wait til I know that and that time line.

I understand that............And it can still be breeched............Harder than the interior than the inside door.........but it can be breached.

I don't get why everyone wants a pound of flesh from a teacher who we don't know who it is or why it happened.........

I'll wait til I know that and that time line.
Sure, but my comment was about the door, not the teacher.

I'm curious about the classroom door. It had 'glass' but how large was the glass? If very large it certainly wasn't a secure door.

Sure, but my comment was about the door, not the teacher.

I'm curious about the classroom door. It had 'glass' but how large was the glass? If very large it certainly wasn't a secure door.
Don't know. Only know that the child Mia who was in the room said it was shot out and then in came the shooter. She lived by playing dead and putting blood on her face from a dead classmate.

Don't know. Only know that the child Mia who was in the room said it was shot out and then in came the shooter. She lived by playing dead and putting blood on her face from a dead classmate.
If it was a glass-paneled door then it was useless as a 'lockdown' security measure if a shooter got into the building.

Forum List

Back