Uvalde Teacher Propped Open Door Despite School Being On Lockdown, Allowed Shooter Entrance

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
If you aren't pissed off enough already by this insane tragedy, this will make your blood boil.
The school was on lockdown because of shots fired in the area. A teacher actually opened a locked exit door & left it propped open after they panicked & ran back inside.
The psycho perp walked right in an unlocked door due to an idiot teacher making it as easy as possible.
Apparently, they had a locked down & at least semi-secure building up to this point. It might have stopped the perp from entering & allowed police to stop this outside the building.
WTF?! This is just one reason why arming ALL teachers is a bad idea. This one couldn't properly handle a door in a crises.

Based on the timeline of COL. STEVEN MCGRAW, DIRECTOR OF TEXAS DPS, today:

11:28: Ramos crashes into the ditch. The teacher runs to room 132 to retrieve a phone. The same teacher walks back to the exit door and the door remains propped open.

(No time given): Ramos opens the truck and two men from the funeral home, who were checking on him, take off running when they see a gun. They’re shot at but no one is hit.

11:30: The teacher runs back inside, panicked, and apparently calls 911. Door remains propped open. The use of the word “apparently” is peculiar. At this point in the investigation, with this detailed of a timeline, you would think that teacher has been identified, confirmed and a statement taken, that they did in fact call 911.

If you aren't pissed off enough already by this insane tragedy, this will make your blood boil.
The school was on lockdown because of shots fired in the area. A teacher actually opened a locked exit door & left it propped open after they panicked & ran back inside.
The psycho perp walked right in an unlocked door due to an idiot teacher making it as easy as possible.
Apparently, they had a locked down & at least semi-secure building up to this point. It might have stopped the perp from entering & allowed police to stop this outside the building.
WTF?! This is just one reason why arming ALL teachers is a bad idea. This one couldn't properly handle a door in a crises.

Based on the timeline of COL. STEVEN MCGRAW, DIRECTOR OF TEXAS DPS, today:

11:28: Ramos crashes into the ditch. The teacher runs to room 132 to retrieve a phone. The same teacher walks back to the exit door and the door remains propped open.

(No time given): Ramos opens the truck and two men from the funeral home, who were checking on him, take off running when they see a gun. They’re shot at but no one is hit.

11:30: The teacher runs back inside, panicked, and apparently calls 911. Door remains propped open. The use of the word “apparently” is peculiar. At this point in the investigation, with this detailed of a timeline, you would think that teacher has been identified, confirmed and a statement taken, that they did in fact call 911.

It's Gateway Pundit.. I'd check the facts.

The police reported that the door was left propped open, I saw it mentioned at a press briefing myself so that's not even in question. Looking at the timeline it also suggests the article is factual.

Someone needs to answer for that.

BTW....Some have suggested that "he would have shot the lock off anyway".....I call BS, more likely than not he would have moved on looking for a path of least resistance.

But OK lets give the "movie watchers" their head.....Even if he was OUTSIDE trying to shoot the lock or hinges police units were already responding so any extra time he spent OUTSIDE the building INCREASED the chances of a OUTSIDE engagement.

Looking at the reported timeline I really like those odds but no, he just waltzed right in due to what amounts to criminal negligence.

Last edited:
The police reported that the door was left propped open, I saw it mentioned at a press briefing myself so that's not even in question. Looking at the timeline it also suggests the article is factual.

Someone needs to answer for that.
It's Gateway Pundit.

I notice the people who still listen to Fauxi, MSM Pravda & think pedo Joe is legit are on here questioning sources of info without even checking the facts.
This is an example of an ad hominem attack that proglodytes frequently use when they got nothin' else.
If you know the tactics of your opponent it makes it much easier to defeat them.
Thanks for being so predictable lefties!!

I notice the people who still listen to Fauxi, MSM Pravda & think pedo Joe is legit are on here questioning sources of info without even checking the facts.
This is an example of an ad hominem attack that proglodytes frequently use when they got nothin' else.
If you know the tactics of your opponent it makes it much easier to defeat them.
Did Gateway Pundit name the teacher and his political party?

dumbass says what

I wonder why the teacher propped open the door. I'm guessing they are a smoker and propped it open so they could step out for a smoke without locking themselves out.
Could be. But why would she leave it propped open after finishing her smoke?

Did Gateway Pundit name the teacher and his political party?
How do you know it's a he? I didn't say anything about gender so are you doing the prog thing & guessing at gender here?
I'll go out on a limb & guess the teacher was most likely a lefty since so many are. Just going with the odds here since IDK.
Does that really matter here?

How do you know it's a he? I didn't say anything about gender so are you doing the prog thing & guessing at gender here?
I'll go out on a limb & guess the teacher was most likely a lefty since so many are. Just going with the odds here since IDK.
Does that really matter here?
In Texas?

Proglodytes!! I love it!

Forum List

Back