Utter insanity: activist mommy launches petition after kidss crawl on drag queen at library story hr

If you want your principles to mean something again some day...you might have to get your hands dirty and use the same tactics your enemy employs.

I know others who have espoused the same rationalization. I choose not to emulate them.

This isn't about obscene material being read to children. The books are your basic children's literature.

The objection is to how the presenter appears and what kind of impression that appearance makes on the child.

Let me remind you of some of the most popular children's presenters

QCMys-1465317854-4389-list_items-krinkles.gif

wowbruh69-e1459432992747.jpg

Kid-TV-Shows-That-Made-My-Life-a-Livin-%20Hell-LazyTown_zpscqhtmbyf.png
Read the article I posted a few pages back. They literally tell the kids to raise their hands and ask them "Who wants to be a drag queen when they grow up?"

You are being willingly ignorant to the problem and just assuming it is only because of their appearance. I have a drag queen in mt family that performs in Vegas. He is also a registered sex offender. There is more to be concerned wirh than what these perverts look like.

If you want your principles to mean something again some day...you might have to get your hands dirty and use the same tactics your enemy employs.
Oh I agree you have to get down in the dirt to fight democrats, but to me, that doesn't mean losing your morals.
Because it isn't losing your morals. Politics is war at the moment. You have to treat it as such....any weapon available...you should use.
Well losing your morals was the only thing I wouldn't do.

We ARE at WAR with the democrats. They are out to DESTROY America and our moral fabric. They are FILTH, and should opposed on every front.

This isn't about obscene material being read to children. The books are your basic children's literature.

The objection is to how the presenter appears and what kind of impression that appearance makes on the child.

Read the article I posted a few pages back. They literally tell the kids to raise their hands and ask them "Who wants to be a drag queen when they grow up?"

You are being willingly ignorant to the problem and just assuming it is only because of their appearance. I have a drag queen in mt family that performs in Vegas. He is also a registered sex offender. There is more to be concerned wirh than what these perverts look like.
I lived in Vegas for 4 years. Lived in Reno for 4 years. I know all about the degradation of Nevada. It's a literal perverted toilet.

Presumably these presenters aren't bringing a subversive message along with their reading material.
If you think Drag Queens want access to your children just so they can read nice stories to them I think
your naivete is showing, big time.

Look at the book that demon homo freak is reading to the kids in the picture I posted. It's a HOMO book.

Presumably these presenters aren't bringing a subversive message along with their reading material.
If you think Drag Queens want access to your children just so they can read nice stories to them I think

You're missing the point. They don't have access to my child and presumably not yours. They only have access to children of like thinking individuals.

They aren't being influenced. They are merely reinforcing the influences with which they have been surrounded since birth.

These people should have their kids taken away and put in a family with common sense and a moral compass.

Not to mention, looks like 99% of the attending parents are single mothers. Easiest prey for predators.

You're missing the point. They don't have access to my child and presumably not yours. They only have access to children of like thinking individuals.

They aren't being influenced. They are merely reinforcing the influences with which they have been surrounded since birth.
You can't make that claim, bro. You don't know. That's just what you're assuming, and I say you're dead wrong.

He says he is plenty smart. I beg to differ....he definitely isn't common sense smart.

My point is if this is going to happen anyway let it not be with the blessings of our public libraries.
I think the world is full of not very bright but well meaning parents who would dump their kids off at one of these "story hours" being absolutely ignorant and unaware of what's going on and the point of it all.

Like I already said, go to a Unitarian church or some other venue. The public should wash their hands of this scheme.

Yeah no kids are talked into this crazy shit....none ever want to be drag queens. Fnneo is completely unaware of what he is talking about.
Screenshot_20190712-173745.png
Screenshot_20190712-173750.png

I realize I am being a bit hard on Fnnco or whatever it is. But dude, some things just aren't worth falling on a sword for. And this crap is but one example of such a case.

I realize I am being a bit hard on Fnnco or whatever it is. But dude, some things just aren't worth falling on a sword for. And this crap is but one example of such a case.

You're not being hard on me. You're expressing your thoughts and beliefs.

I've never felt threatened by the thoughts and beliefs of others ... only by their actions.

Forum List

Back