Ute Indians to Biden: Your order is a direct attack on our economy, sovereignty, and our right to self-determination

Looks like the Indians will be on our side in the Revolution.

Just walk up to the line and get your daily dose of Mace.
Shooting peaceful unarmed women is Pelosi’s method.

Looks like the Indians will be on our side in the Revolution.

They're not on federal property, the order shouldn't effect them at all.
Why am I required to provide a link, you Leftards never educate yourselves.

“Indian lands are not federal public lands,” he added. “Any action on our lands and interests can only be taken after effective tribal consultation.”

“The Order must be withdrawn or amended to comply with Federal law and policies,” the letter said.

DOI did not respond to a request for comment on whether it would amend or rescind the order.
I live between two reservations and they are considered sovereign states.

All of those overlapping promises with many of them overlapping each other in a potential negative way for one side or another.

I really hope you’re kidding and not that ignorant of one of the core concepts of US law.

The "concept" of the US gov't is not the reality of the US gov't. The results speak for themselves.
The US gov't pays lip service to sovereign when it suits a purpose, similar to paying lip service to the constitution- lip service.
The US gov't invades "sovereign" nations on false pretext, i.e., lies- it does not recognize that a citizen is a sovereign. Sovereign in control of a small sphere- the world is not considered a small sphere- the States play their role as well, ignoring the 10th amendment and kow towing to the coercion by the non-sovereign recognizing US gov't-

No, I'm not kidding and I don't care what your occupation is. The results speak for themselves.

Forum List

Back