Utah's Gay Marriage Ban struck down

the Utah Supreme Court will have the FINAL word anyway.

It was a federal Judge I thought?

so?

the matter of marriage was deliberately dropped by SCOTUS and left to states only.

so the state Supreme Court has the FINAL word.

It is the state law which he is objecting. so the state has the final say unless the issue is taken by SCOTUS.
With the history of SCOTUS on the issue I don't think it is going to happen.

prediction, jake will not answer this question

and as easily as predicting the rising sun, so again yurt predicts jake will run away from answering questions

jake won't answer this question because it will 1. make him look like a fool and 2. prove his liberal BFF wrong

:lol: I so love a ponce like Yurt trying to act all libertarian tuffy :lol: He needs to stay On Topic in the thread.

I am glad, Yurt, you are on the side of the angels on this. Judge Shelby got it right.

Last edited:
the Utah Supreme Court will have the FINAL word anyway.

so?

the matter of marriage was deliberately dropped by SCOTUS and left to states only.

It is the state law which he is objecting. so the state has the final say unless the issue is taken by SCOTUS.

You really don't have a clue how all this works, do you?

Isn't it great the way the Left is supporting the "Will of the People" here?

I wonder why they weren't proclaiming "It's the law, get used to it. You can't have it your way." like they are about Obama-care?

Last edited:
and as easily as predicting the rising sun, so again yurt predicts jake will run away from answering questions

jake won't answer this question because it will 1. make him look like a fool and 2. prove his liberal BFF wrong

:lol: I so love a ponce like Yurt trying to act all libertarian tuffy :lol: He needs to stay On Topic in the thread.

I am glad, Yurt, you are on the side of the angels on this. Judge Shelby got it right.

and you still won't answer a simple question you fake republican. you lied to protect a fellow liberal.

i don't have to fake my political stances. because i'm not a lying troll like you.

There is just one problem.... There is no fundamental right to marry except for man and woman.

The State decides what cash and prizes to bestow on married people, and so it gets to decide who counts as married and who doesn't.

We heteros were just fine with that arrangement as long as we were the ones getting all that milk from the government tit.

Now that homos are sidling up next to us, jostling for the same milk, we get all indignant, like. These homos they are special. They want the same stuff we've been getting!

The nerve!

Ya it can't be because we see it as an abomination or anything like that, right?

Religious belief, right?

and you still won't answer a simple question you fake republican. you lied to protect a fellow liberal. i don't have to fake my political stances. because i'm not a lying troll like you.

Try staying On Topic, son. I am happy for you, that you are supporting a true conservative position as the judge's decision. Now: you got your ass handed to you by Stat, badly. That's your problem. And he will post on it again this weekend and you will be handled badly again.

Now that's the end of it here for me. Stay On Topic.

Isn't it great the way the Left is supporting the "Will of the People" here?

I wonder why they weren't proclaiming "It's the law, get used to it. You can't have it your way." like they are about Obama-care?

Obamacare was tested in the courts.

Courts, btw, are the will of the people. It was the will of the people that decided we would have courts to interpret our laws;

the people haven't said otherwise since, although they have the right to do so.

and you still won't answer a simple question you fake republican. you lied to protect a fellow liberal. i don't have to fake my political stances. because i'm not a lying troll like you.

Try staying On Topic, son. I am happy for you, that you are supporting a true conservative position as the judge's decision. Now: you got your ass handed to you by Stat, badly. That's your problem. And he will post on it again this weekend and you will be handled badly again.

good to know that jakestarkey believes that voter fraud and electoral fraud are two different things, despite the fact his BFF liberal gave a link that said that electoral fraud is the "official" name for voter fraud.

:lol:

good to know that jakestarkey believes that voter fraud and electoral fraud are two different things, despite the fact his BFF liberal gave a link that said that electoral fraud is the "official" name for voter fraud.:lol:

The OP is Utah marriage law has been overturned. I am glad you are finally acting like a libertarian, and in my case I believe this is a truly conservative decision by the Judge.

so?

You really don't have a clue how all this works, do you?

oh, spare me your lecturing.

how you don't have a clue about anything is a proverb on this board.

let's just remind your famous idiocy about obamacare subsidies paying the doctors so they don't flee :lol:

good to know that jakestarkey believes that voter fraud and electoral fraud are two different things, despite the fact his BFF liberal gave a link that said that electoral fraud is the "official" name for voter fraud.:lol:

The OP is Utah marriage law has been overturned. I am glad you are finally acting like a libertarian, and in my case I believe this is a truly conservative decision by the Judge.

and jake lies again. "finally"....you dumbfuck liar, this has been my stance for years and you know it.

keep it up you fucking liar and you're back on ignore

Forum List

Back