Utah Starts Border Checks-COVID-19

"When the vehicle comes to stop, the driver will be directed to entry.utah.gov to fill out a self-declaration form. The form will ask if the individual was tested for coronavirus, the results of that test, and if they are experiencing symptoms.

It will also require basic information such as a name and where the driver traveled prior to entering Utah. It will ask about anyone traveling with the driver under 18 years of age. The driver will then receive a confirmation email when they have completed the form.

Inbound passengers at Salt Lake International will have to sign the declaration as well."

OK... Things are getting interesting...

I think there are several Constitutional questions as to whether or not this is legal

#EscapeFromNY
Gee, the Corona Virus may prove so good a thing, the government may never want it to go away or give it up! You never know, there must still be a virus around SOMEWHERE! It could come back at ANY TIME! Where have you been! What have you touched? Are you exposed? Any symptoms? Whose dog is that? Ever know anyone who coughed?

Get all of the dissidents! Silence the critics! The detractors!

Last edited:
They never believed it and there is more coming . The site proves this is what's going to take place. IF we do not stand up and fight back.

View attachment 321441

Relevant reading...

Mastercard Joins ID2020 Alliance

Clever word salad, actually.

"When the vehicle comes to stop, the driver will be directed to entry.utah.gov to fill out a self-declaration form. The form will ask if the individual was tested for coronavirus, the results of that test, and if they are experiencing symptoms.

It will also require basic information such as a name and where the driver traveled prior to entering Utah. It will ask about anyone traveling with the driver under 18 years of age. The driver will then receive a confirmation email when they have completed the form.

Inbound passengers at Salt Lake International will have to sign the declaration as well."

Something needs to be done about these blue states....oh wait...Utah has been a red state since 1968...carry on, gents.

Shit. Back to the colors red and blue again.

Why you gotta be a dick, Billy, wtf.

They has already been in the works to turn this country into a militarization police state. But who knows if these police are immigrants from other countries that were U.N. officials.

So?

If Utah wants to do that they have the right.

It's obvious to me you've never gone to the state of Hawaii.

Everyone who enters the state must fill out a form. You must give your name, address, phone number. The name and address of where you're staying. Why you're there. How many are in your party. How many times you've been to Hawaii and declare you have not brought any plants or veggies or food from the mainland. Everyone's checked bags have to go through a separate screening before you take it to be checked or get on the plane.

It's the law. No one can enter Hawaii without filling out that form or going through that separate extra search. It's been going on for decades.

No one is allowed leave Hawaii without proving they aren't bringing back any fruit or food that has not gone through government inspection. You, your bags and everything you have is inspected and searched when leaving Hawaii.

It's obvious you've never gone to the state of California. They have inspection stations at the border in all entrances to the state. They search or ask to make sure you're not bringing any fruit or veggies into the state.

It's the law. It's been going on for decades.

No one has a problem with that.

But you have a problem with giving a little general information to help stop the spread of the virus.

Can you be more selfish and irresponsible?

If you don't like it, it's simple, don't go to Utah.

Last edited:

I think there are several Constitutional questions as to whether or not this is legal

Hawaii has been doing it for fruit and veggies for decades.

They have a form that everyone, no matter who, by law has to complete,

They ask much more intrusive questions and require all to be answered or you are not allowed to enter the state.

They keep the forms on file with the state so if a person has brought something to the state that harms the crops or people of the state, they have a legal paper trail from the person and that person will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

They also have the record to contact the person in case it's something like a virus so the person can get the proper medical care they need.

I've been going to Hawaii since the 80s. I consider it my second home. I've fill out that form countless times. I've never had any repercussions from filling out that form. I don't care if the state of Hawaii knows where I live and my phone number or where I'm staying in Hawaii. Hawaii doesn't care what my information is and doesn't go looking for that form unless there's a problem. Which has never happened.

No one has any problem with it. It's perfectly legal.

Hawaii and Utah are protecting the general welfare of the state as the constitution requires.

Forum List

Back