Utah Sheriff's rally call for an uprising against homo marriage

• Banned
Yes a man with principles and fighting the forcing of an immoral,disgusting,degenerate lifestyle on his state is using a well known tactic against the oppressors.

I'd save all the melodrama about fasggots thinking they are getting married and use the call to arms for the coming obama over reach against the state authority .

• Banned
Isn't some asshole out there in Utah starving himself over the issue?

Yeah...he's doing it wrong. The anti-gay marriage protestors are Chick-fil-A gobblers.
Still haven't grasped the point of fasting I see moron.
I'd save all the melodrama about fasggots thinking they are getting married and use the call to arms for the coming obama over reach against the state authority .
That's even better...Mack is a well known figure in the constitutional circles out west.

Last edited:
What does a Sheriff have to do with gay marriage?

How about uprising against illegal aliens, nonwhite immigration, and the knock-out gamers?

Anyone else noticed all libtards can do is throw insults around instead of actually discussing the subject at hand? I guess its pretty damn easy to beat a liberal.

Anyone else noticed all libtards can do is throw insults around instead of actually discussing the subject at hand? I guess its pretty damn easy to beat a liberal.

Sorry, no one was thinking that you were actually serious, praising Nazi's and all.

That stuff is for nut-cases.

Kind of ironic that you are using the term "Libtard," as fascism is a combination of both the left and right; a sort of fiscal liberalism meets social conservatism, if you would.

Who would want that type of totalitarian type government? One morning you wake up to find that they are coming for you and no one will dare speak up for fear of being "reeducated."

Last edited:
The sheriffs will obey the law or be dismissed.

Simple.

he will not, if the people of his county do not want him removed. BTW why do you support obama when he doesn't obey the law?

I support the Rule of Law, where you do not.

The sheriff can be removed by the state AG if he violates the law.

An arrest and losing his LEO certification will be next.

You know how that works?

The sheriffs will obey the law or be dismissed.

Simple.

he will not, if the people of his county do not want him removed. BTW why do you support obama when he doesn't obey the law?

I support the Rule of Law, where you do not.

The sheriff can be removed by the state AG if he violates the law.

An arrest and losing his LEO certification will be next.

You know how that works?

Not if the people of his county don't want him removed all it will start is an all out shooting war.
As for your rule of law comment I have yet see you support anything rule of law. You base your support on anything anti republican pro obama.

Now when you speak out against obama I'll change that.

New Topics

Forum List

Back