Utah High School Student Told To Cover Her Shoulders

Do you think this dress is too provocative for a high school prom?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
What's the problem here? She looks fantastic in the dress.

jan29-gabi_638.jpg

High-Schooler Told to Cover Up for Exposing Her Shoulder

Jesus Christ it must suck to have such a socially narrow view as you do. One could actually have some empathy for you were in not for your meanspirited hatred of others. The Mormons are calling for tolerance and non-discrimination against gays and lesbians. They're not gonna be marrying them in the Temples. Rest easy.

You're shocked that conservative Mormons in Utah are prude?

They're not conservative anymore. The Mormon Church is in the process of embracing homosexuality and gay marriage. They can join the ranks of half of the Lutherans, the Anglicans, the Episcopalians, and the Unitarians (among others).

Utah has the most Republican Cook PVI of any state in the country.

R +25

You're shocked that conservative Mormons in Utah are prude?

They're not conservative anymore. The Mormon Church is in the process of embracing homosexuality and gay marriage. They can join the ranks of half of the Lutherans, the Anglicans, the Episcopalians, and the Unitarians (among others).

Utah has the most Republican Cook PVI of any state in the country.

R +25

I don't doubt it but I'm not a Republican because they're too liberal for my blood. Their acceptance of the sin of homosexuality is proof.

jan29-gabi_638.jpg

If she covered her shoulders and exposed her boobs they would have given her an award for being "liberated."

Not in Utah.

I wouldn't have thought that they would suck up to the gay activists but that's exactly what they're doing so I guess they've become "enlightened" to the new age agenda.

jan29-gabi_638.jpg

If she covered her shoulders and exposed her boobs they would have given her an award for being "liberated."

Not in Utah.

I wouldn't have thought that they would suck up to the gay activists but that's exactly what they're doing so I guess they've become "enlightened" to the new age agenda.

More and more people will become accepting quite frankly because as more people come out to their families, families will call for more acceptance on the matter. Most people are protective of their family members and most people want their family members to be treated well in society.

I Know you don't like gay people, I am not sure why it bothers you so much. :dunno:

This was months ago, Steve.

The problem is that she wanted to go to the dance with a black date.

Last edited:
She looks like a white whore. Her dress is part of the problem of broken white families, white teen pregnancy and the slut culture.

That reminds me of the time that Achmed and Mahmoud were walking together and spied a young woman who had grown a little bit over the past year, making her burka a bit short on her, thereby revealing a bit of her flesh above her feet.

All hot and bothered, Achmed said, "I swear, Mahmoud, I think I see ANKLE!"

Been through twice but not outside the security screen.

I will let you know in plenty of time.

Forum List

Back