USSC Justice RBG On Filling USSC Vacancies, Even During An Election Year: 'That's their job. Constitution doesn't say they stop being President.'

Politics is politics.

Ask Pelosi and Schiff.

Fill the seat before the election. We need a full SCOTUS for an election.

Can you imagine if Trump wins and Breyer is next? Holy shit.

7-2 SCOTUS in favor of Constitutionalists...for the most part.

It is clear that there are Senators who have to be highly hypocritical....

There is a few things wrong with rushing now... There is no way to vet a proper candidate in time before the election.

This is a lifetime appointment and we are 45 days from an election. To appoint this is, politics over country...

How long did it take to vet RBG?

Democrats, who were not present at the time of USSC Justice RBG's passing, claim on her deathbed her dying wish was for her position NOT to be filled until after the election.

There is only 1 problem with that: IT GOES AGAINST EVERYTHING SHE PERSONALLY SAID HERSELF IN 2016:

Asked if the Senate had an obligation to assess Judge Garland's qualifications, her answer was immediate.
"That's their job," she said. "There's nothing in the Constitution that says the president stops being president in his last year."

I created an earlier thread in which I posted comments from a large number of disgusting POS Democrats / snowflakes declaring they wish she would 'burn in hell' for refusing to step down under Obama and / or for NOT holding on and dying after the election, as if she had a choice in the latter.

Now, it seems, power hungry Democrats, just as disgusting and despicable as THESE people above, are LYING THEIR ASS OFF about RBG's 'dying wish'! RBG HERSELF declared in 2016 that Constitutionally a President of the United States has the Constitutional Right, authority, and responsibility to fill USSC Justice vacancies.

RBG was a Bantam Rooster, a fighter - as Obama recently said, and she was not a Flip-Flopper like Biden. Her life was the US Constitution, and in 2016, when Garland was appointed, she declared the CONSTITUTION SAYS Presidents can and should fill USSC vacancies.

Garland did not get the support required, but the attempt to fill the seat with Judge Garland proves that President Obama attempted to fill a vacancy during an election year, all the excuses Democrats are giving now that it should not be done BE DAMNED. Now that the proverbial shoe is on the other foot, Barry has come out to say the GOP should do what he was NOT willing to do himself!

Funny thing is, that is exactly what the Republicans said during Oblama...They said it's just not possible to appoint a new justice.
One question. Can the Nancy Pelosi house stop him from getting someone appointed? If they can then they must put off this nominee till after the election.

Also, isn’t it funny that republicans mocked biden for picking a woman but here’s trump doing the same thing?

Not really since TRUMP put out a list of SCOTUS picks that included women. Biden should do the same and let people know who he would appoint.

He won't do that. If Biden's picks are too moderate, it will scare away his radical left supporters. If his picks are too radical, it will scare away his moderate supporters.

He be screwed, blued, and tattooed, any way you look at it.

Politics is politics.

Ask Pelosi and Schiff.

7-2 in favor of the rich and corporations ruling America for the next 100 years.
Losers loath rich people
Marxist hate corporations
Antifacrats spread their poverty into the middle class

THE BEST WAY TO HONOR A USSC JUSTICE IS TO HONOR THE CONSTITUTION....AND THE CONSTITUTION SAYS, AS RBG POINTED OUT, A US PRESIDENT HAS THE RIGHT, AUTHORTY, AND OBLIGATION TO FILL A USSC VACANCY DURING HIS / HER PRESIDENCY, WHETHER IT IS THEIR 1ST DAY OR LAST DAY!

Politics is politics.

Ask Pelosi and Schiff.

It is clear that there are Senators who have to be highly hypocritical....

There is a few things wrong with rushing now... There is no way to vet a proper candidate in time before the election.

This is a lifetime appointment and we are 45 days from an election. To appoint this is, politics over country...
Buzzy Ginsberg was confirmed in 46 days.

Democrats, who were not present at the time of USSC Justice RBG's passing, claim on her deathbed her dying wish was for her position NOT to be filled until after the election.

There is only 1 problem with that: IT GOES AGAINST EVERYTHING SHE PERSONALLY SAID HERSELF IN 2016:

Asked if the Senate had an obligation to assess Judge Garland's qualifications, her answer was immediate.
"That's their job," she said. "There's nothing in the Constitution that says the president stops being president in his last year."

I created an earlier thread in which I posted comments from a large number of disgusting POS Democrats / snowflakes declaring they wish she would 'burn in hell' for refusing to step down under Obama and / or for NOT holding on and dying after the election, as if she had a choice in the latter.

Now, it seems, power hungry Democrats, just as disgusting and despicable as THESE people above, are LYING THEIR ASS OFF about RBG's 'dying wish'! RBG HERSELF declared in 2016 that Constitutionally a President of the United States has the Constitutional Right, authority, and responsibility to fill USSC Justice vacancies.

RBG was a Bantam Rooster, a fighter - as Obama recently said, and she was not a Flip-Flopper like Biden. Her life was the US Constitution, and in 2016, when Garland was appointed, she declared the CONSTITUTION SAYS Presidents can and should fill USSC vacancies.

Garland did not get the support required, but the attempt to fill the seat with Judge Garland proves that President Obama attempted to fill a vacancy during an election year, all the excuses Democrats are giving now that it should not be done BE DAMNED. Now that the proverbial shoe is on the other foot, Barry has come out to say the GOP should do what he was NOT willing to do himself!

Funny thing is, that is exactly what the Republicans said during Oblama...They said it's just not possible to appoint a new justice.
One question. Can the Nancy Pelosi house stop him from getting someone appointed? If they can then they must put off this nominee till after the election.

Also, isn’t it funny that republicans mocked biden for picking a woman but here’s trump doing the same thing?

Not really since TRUMP put out a list of SCOTUS picks that included women. Biden should do the same and let people know who he would appoint.

He won't do that. If Biden's picks are too moderate, it will scare away his radical left supporters. If his picks are too radical, it will scare away his moderate supporters.

He be screwed, blued, and tattooed, any way you look at it.
Trump's going to appoint someone before the election. What will it matter? I just heard today Trump has the votes.

119908216_10158650600754487_1670770091360786505_n.jpg

The best way to honor a deceased USSC Justice is to honor the Constitution by filling the vacant seat asap.

LYING about a dead woman's last wish - crapping on everything she believed in, stood for, lived for in the process - for pure political gain is one of the worst things I have ever heard of....although I am sure it is far from the top of the list of despicable things Democrats have ever done.
Its the Saul Alinsky way.

Politics is politics.

Ask Pelosi and Schiff.

7-2 in favor of the rich and corporations ruling America for the next 100 years.
Losers loath rich people
Marxist hate corporations
Antifacrats spread their poverty into the middle class
Well that's what I would expect a rich corporation to say about anyone who complains about the class warfare that has taken place in the last 3 or so decades.

When I was middle class I didn't like it that the middle class was disappearing. I warned that Republicans would create a small ruling class, small merchant/middle class and the masses would be the rabble. Like what we escaped in England where the rich rule. This is what is happening you can't deny it.

But now I'm upper class. Barely, but I am. I'm half working class and half investor class. And each paycheck I get closer and closer to being 100% investor class. So fuck it. The middle class and poor are doomed. It's their problem though. They can still become something of themselves if they have something to offer but gone are the days of a rich healthy blue collar middle class America us liberals created with unions and social security. It's going away.

That was before the disgusting Kavanaugh inquisition, before it was completely proven Barry and his administration had attempted a failed political coup to overthrow the govt, before the Democrats admittedly perpetrated the 1st Politically Partisan Impeachment based on zero crime, zero evidence, and zero witnesses....

That was before the disgusting Kavanaugh inquisition, before it was completely proven Barry and his administration had attempted a failed political coup to overthrow the govt, before the Democrats admittedly perpetrated the 1st Politically Partisan Impeachment based on zero crime, zero evidence, and zero witnesses....
You can make any excuse you like I don't care since it will be no different in the US than it has for fifty years as far as the Supreme's go, they rubber stamp the govt' in power. You enjoy the violation of yer rights and freedom of movement over the empowerment of the gov't and the police state that spies on yous daily.

Forum List

Back