USS John S. McCain collided with a merchant vessel. Ten U.S. men Missing. WTF? Again?

• Banned
btw..WTF! The Douche speaks. Why....?

President Trump, responding to questions Sunday night about the collision following his return to the White House, said, "That's too bad."

• Banned
I guess the statement by the Douche "That's too bad."!
Was at the McCain family.

God Bless the men injured and or lost and their loved ones...okay libs you can go back to joking about it now...just wanted to get that in.:hmpf:

• Banned
They are learning how to play chicken.

With merchant vessels? They should see them all the time. Way off in miles, like 23 miles out. FFS!
I can see hitting a sub.

Yea, it is hard to imagine a good explanation.
There is a shit load of traffic in this area. It's Singapore area FFS!
But really, they should be more on their game. It's not like 300 miles out to sea.

r

They are learning how to play chicken
So funny...make sure and get back to us when tragedy strikes your family so we can all get a good chuckle...okay funny one? You sound like such a good American...just the type we want here. asshole

So funny...make sure and get back to us when tragedy strikes your family so we can all get a good chuckle...okay funny one? You sound like such a good American...just the type we want here. asshole

Ships do play chicken. All the time. Size matters. As bigger ships turn slower.
This navy ship can turn very fast to how slow a merchant ship can.
Most these ships have only one prop.
As the USS McCain has two or more props. And it small.

It's only 500 feet long.

It hit this it seems?

170821105936-02-alnic-mc-mccain-exlarge-169.jpg

The tanker Alnic MC is an
Oil/Chemical Tanker

Francona said no matter what the tanker did, the faster, more-nimble US destroyer should have been able to avoid a collision.
"How does a state-of-the-art Navy destroyer equipped with multiple radar systems and communications gear with a full bridge watch not see, detect and evade a 30,000 ton slow-moving (10 knots) behemoth?" Francona asked.

Ship specs.
Vessel details for: ALNIC MC (Oil/Chemical Tanker) - IMO 9396725, MMSI 636017930, Call Sign D5NJ9 Registered in Liberia | AIS Marine Traffic

Aside from the attacks on Trump I agree.. The investigation should be interesting, but of course we will be kept in the dark about it.

Ships do play chicken. All the time. Size matters. As bigger ships turn slower.
This navy ship can turn very fast to how slow a merchant ship can.
Most these ships have only one prop.
As the USS McCain has two or more props. And it small.

It's only 500 feet long.
. Embarrassing stuff for our Navy.

You can not support a military on hope and change....it takes investment.

Aside from the attacks on Trump I agree.. The investigation should be interesting, but of course we will be kept in the dark about it.

HEY! That's too bad here.
But IT SIAD "That's too bad."
Really, IT can't say, we will have
a report soon we're on it.

But saying FFS! "That's too bad."...WTF! childish.
So if US military men die IT will say "That's too bad."?

I recall IT blamed that raid failure on the generals, where IT failed.
He did not look at the plan he ordered, but it's another..."That's too bad.".

New Topics

Forum List

Back