What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

USPSSUCKS website hacked

Working Man

Reaction score
I tried to log in because of a slanted questionaire that came from the Gallup people who are doing a survey on the USPS.

I don't care for the current operation, and postage prices for letters. Nor do I appreciate junk mail sent from the same companies every 14 days +/-.. Nor do I want mail sent to me that is in Spanish.

Any how I wanted to post something on this website but is was hacked and not fixed yet. Can we get a USPS review thread on this board?

Annie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I tried to log in because of a slanted questionaire that came from the Gallup people who are doing a survey on the USPS.

I don't care for the current operation, and postage prices for letters. Nor do I appreciate junk mail sent from the same companies every 14 days +/-.. Nor do I want mail sent to me that is in Spanish.

Any how I wanted to post something on this website but is was hacked and not fixed yet. Can we get a USPS review thread on this board?

I think you just started one! :eusa_clap:

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List