USPS Worker Caught Throwing Away Republican Candidate Campaign Mailers

Ahemmmm....

it was for a republican primary.... two republicans running against each other.... dems have nothing to do with it.... is likely.

I've been reading about postal regs, and there are a shitload of them. But it sounds like the sheriff mailed out his political mail with "detached address labels" Basically a post card with the addresses on them, and the political flyer as a separate item.

I suspect the sheriff sent it out like "junk mail"
political mail doesnt get treated like junk mail.....it gets top priority.....and if it was like that, that carrier,especially if she was a regular,was pretty stupid to deliver the card without a flyer....

try doing it mac.....during christmas and political mail time there is so much mail and the time you have to get it delivered before it gets dark that a letter misdelivery is very possible....
My mail carriers misdeliver mail all year round
i notice you said "carriers"... your route may not be big enough to be a full route so the new people do it.....and yes most every office has one of those.....

i notice you said "carriers"... your route may not be big enough to be a full route so the new people do it.....and yes most every office has one of those.....
From my many trips to the post office to report bad mail service (usually someone elses mail in my mailbox) I have heard every excuse in the book

including temp workers

i am always polite, but still try to be a nuisance they would like to avoid

Great news!

The person will get to meet bunch of great BLM members in prison.

From my many trips to the post office to report bad mail service (usually someone elses mail in my mailbox) I have heard every excuse in the book

including temp workers

well you said "carriers".....if you have a regular and that is happening than you have a pretty shitty carrier......and yes a few of them are in every office too....

The non-sequitur here is amazing. How would a postal worker know whose ballot to throw out? :icon_rolleyes:

The assumption that this is political is also unfounded. I'm sure the postal inpectors will get to the bottom of this, if a hack sheriff like that is capable of going through the proper channels.

Read the link

You imagine, huh? I've worked at the post office for 30 years, I've seen this several times throughout the years.
Yes, they could prosecute, but they won't if their history is any indication with how they will handle it.
What I stated is how they operate with this situation.
If you worked for the post office, then why didn't you wave a red flag about a "bundle" of political mail. I talked to my friend the letter carrier and he said that bundle would have been "DPS'd" if it was real.
i carried mail for 33 years and yes it is now dpst but sometimes you would get a third bundle that is not with the DPS and you would have to deliver it as you go along the route as a third bundle.....if she tossed out a bundle of political mail it would have to of been this bundle...and if it was, that carrier, if she was a regular was an idiot thinking she could get away with it, if she was a temp then she thought who would know?....

33 years of government work
That clears a few things up, alright.

You imagine, huh? I've worked at the post office for 30 years, I've seen this several times throughout the years.
Yes, they could prosecute, but they won't if their history is any indication with how they will handle it.
What I stated is how they operate with this situation.
If you worked for the post office, then why didn't you wave a red flag about a "bundle" of political mail. I talked to my friend the letter carrier and he said that bundle would have been "DPS'd" if it was real.
i carried mail for 33 years and yes it is now dpst but sometimes you would get a third bundle that is not with the DPS and you would have to deliver it as you go along the route as a third bundle.....if she tossed out a bundle of political mail it would have to of been this bundle...and if it was, that carrier, if she was a regular was an idiot thinking she could get away with it, if she was a temp then she thought who would know?....

33 years of government work
That clears a few things up, alright.
dont be shy billy boy.....what does it clear up for you?.....

US Postal Service worker was caught on video throwing away a stack of mailers from GOP congressional candidate Sheriff Troy Nehls
They've got to be on drugs if they're throwing away the Sheriff's mail, and they don't expect to be caught and go to prison for it. That's the sort of thing people do when they're on marijuana. You get "dumb criminals" on weed pulling really stupid stunts like this, regardless of any legal consequences they might suffer.

I find it odd we haven’t gotten any flyers and our primary is this week.

Same here. Change of address, forwarding, check my old address, but no flyers from conservatives. The mail is goofed up in the "computer system" and flagged with yellow stickers for further review by Democrat postal inspectors.

I find it odd we haven’t gotten any flyers and our primary is this week.
The new postmaster says that political mail is no longer to be treated like first class mail. If they mailed it "bulk rate" it's treated like any other junk mail, which means it can be weeks before it's delivered.

Postmaster general says to leave mail behind if it delays routes
www.businessinsider.com › Transportation › News

Jul 14, 2020 - The US Postal Service's new postmaster general has established new cost-saving policies that could slow down mail service.

including temp workers

My mailman is fantastic...it's a she! I live on my own private road so we do not have mail delivery to the house, we have a mail box up on the main country road that comes into the area.

But my small internet business has me shipping items that I've sold, so I purchase my shipping labels online, with USPS and then order a pick up, for my packages and she comes straight to the back kitchen door for them, or I leave them on the back deck, if not home.... it's an awesome service....package pick up....especially since I live in a rural area, and normally doesn't deliver mail at the house.... but a couple of times a week, I was shipping out packages, so then she drops off the mail too, and I don't have to hike up to the Main road mail box.

I like her so much, we give her a Christmas card with $50 bucks in it every year, and its not nearly enough!

Something that we are seeing far too frequently is Democrats purposely trying to fix the elections to that Republicans don't stand a chance.

I've said it time and time again, if they didn't cheat, they would rarely win an election.

We are continually seeing liberals actively working to prevent Republicans from winning any of the upcoming elections.

There is an effort to defraud our voting system and our democracy by the Democrats and we keep catching them red-handed.

A US Postal Service worker was caught on video throwing away a stack of mailers from GOP congressional candidate Sheriff Troy Nehls who is running for Texas Congressional District 22 in the upcoming election.

BJ - Video at link

Right Center Country - probably farther right than we actually know due to Democrat corruption.
Just imagine how much of this kind of shit never gets caught.

Something that we are seeing far too frequently is Democrats purposely trying to fix the elections to that Republicans don't stand a chance.

I've said it time and time again, if they didn't cheat, they would rarely win an election.

We are continually seeing liberals actively working to prevent Republicans from winning any of the upcoming elections.

There is an effort to defraud our voting system and our democracy by the Democrats and we keep catching them red-handed.

A US Postal Service worker was caught on video throwing away a stack of mailers from GOP congressional candidate Sheriff Troy Nehls who is running for Texas Congressional District 22 in the upcoming election.

BJ - Video at link

Right Center Country - probably farther right than we actually know due to Democrat corruption.
What was the postal workers name?

he needs to be fired

No, he needs to be in prison.

Forum List

Back