USPS Worker Caught Throwing Away Republican Candidate Campaign Mailers

The non-sequitur here is amazing. How would a postal worker know whose ballot to throw out? :icon_rolleyes:

The assumption that this is political is also unfounded. I'm sure the postal inpectors will get to the bottom of this, if a hack sheriff like that is capable of going through the proper channels.
Political flyers are NOT in envelopes. Sheesh.

Something that we are seeing far too frequently is Democrats purposely trying to fix the elections to that Republicans don't stand a chance.

I've said it time and time again, if they didn't cheat, they would rarely win an election.

We are continually seeing liberals actively working to prevent Republicans from winning any of the upcoming elections.

There is an effort to defraud our voting system and our democracy by the Democrats and we keep catching them red-handed.

A US Postal Service worker was caught on video throwing away a stack of mailers from GOP congressional candidate Sheriff Troy Nehls who is running for Texas Congressional District 22 in the upcoming election.

BJ - Video at link

Right Center Country - probably farther right than we actually know due to Democrat corruption.
What was the postal workers name?

he needs to be fired

He needs to be arrested and I asked for a link. You would think a sheriff would know the law.
I believe its a federal crime

but if jail is an option I’m all for that too
She won't be jailed, she'll be fired and never allowed to work for the government again.
That is about the extent of it from what I've seen in the past.

He can claim all he wants, and we don't know if its the truth.

Where is the link of the arrest warrant?

I know it is. Tampering with US mail is a federal offense punishable up to 5 years. I happen to be very familiar with this law because our street had someone tampering with and destroying mailboxes (including mine 5 times) and the cops told me if they can catch he will be arrested for mail tampering.

One knows who was on the route that day, even if not the drivers normal mailman. He needs to arrest her and prove it in a court of law?

I don't know what the fuck are you asking me for? All I did was let Mac know it's a federal crime. I never said anything about any arrests. Why are you quoting me?
Because she is a Dem and Dems are idiots.

I know it is. Tampering with US mail is a federal offense punishable up to 5 years. I happen to be very familiar with this law because our street had someone tampering with and destroying mailboxes (including mine 5 times) and the cops told me if they can catch he will be arrested for mail tampering.

One knows who was on the route that day, even if not the drivers normal mailman. He needs to arrest her and prove it in a court of law?

I don't know what the fuck are you asking me for? All I did was let Mac know it's a federal crime. I never said anything about any arrests. Why are you quoting me?

Why isn't the sheriff arresting her???

she'll be fired and never allowed to work for the government again.
Knowing how broken the postal service is I wonder if she will even lose her job?
Yeah, she's gone...there is no doubt about that. But, it's a cheaper than going through the courts with her.
This happens more than you think in the postal service, it's just that she got busted trashing political mail
and getting exposed. Most of the time you don't hear about it and the SOP is fire and a note put in her personnel file
that she never be hired by the feds at any level.

It's a fed issue.

So why won't the cop arrest her?
Are you saying it didn’t happen and the video isn’t a video?

It's a fed issue.

He can arrest her.

Knowing how broken the postal service is I wonder if she will even lose her job?
Yeah, she's gone...there is no doubt about that. But, it's a cheaper than going through the courts with her.
This happens more than you think in the postal service, it's just that she got busted trashing political mail
and getting exposed. Most of the time you don't hear about it and the SOP is fire and a note put in her personnel file
i wish we could fire mail carriers who deliver mail to the wrong address

It's a fed issue.

He can arrest her.
He won't because it's a fed issue.

You wouldn't have any carriers left. They all do it from time to time. Just remember that they are dealing
with thousands of pieces of mail....sometimes they mess up.

You wouldn't have any carriers left.
I would give them three strikes and they are out

And make it like driving points

Limit them to 3 goofs in one year, or two actually with third mistake earning termination

You wouldn't have any carriers left. They all do it from time to time. Just remember that they are dealing
I talked to a mail carrier once and somehow the "junk mail" thing came up. They get to work and have a big pile of mail to sort by address and then they have to deal with bundles of flyers and junk mail that goes to "Resident." Sometimes when there's a lot of mail, the junk mail and 4th class mail sits 'til they have time to deal with it.

And then I remember reading an article in the paper once about a postal carrier who did indeed just plain get sick of delivering all the mail and threw out a big pile of it--maybe he had a pressing appointment or something--but the trash men discovered it and he got busted.

So IF this wasn't just another scam video, IF it was true, it probably had nothing to do with what the flyers were about.

Throwing away mail into a dumpster is a HUGE mess up. I imagine they could charge the carrier with a count of illegal disposal of mail, for each piece. And with each count carrying a maximum 5 year penalty.

See ya in in 500 years.

Something that we are seeing far too frequently is Democrats purposely trying to fix the elections to that Republicans don't stand a chance.

I've said it time and time again, if they didn't cheat, they would rarely win an election.

We are continually seeing liberals actively working to prevent Republicans from winning any of the upcoming elections.

There is an effort to defraud our voting system and our democracy by the Democrats and we keep catching them red-handed.

A US Postal Service worker was caught on video throwing away a stack of mailers from GOP congressional candidate Sheriff Troy Nehls who is running for Texas Congressional District 22 in the upcoming election.

BJ - Video at link

Right Center Country - probably farther right than we actually know due to Democrat corruption.

Yeah........mail in ballots will be fair.......you won' have teams of democrats at the post office waiting for them to come in and destroy the ones for republicans and fill the bags with pre-made democrat ballots made from the death certificates.....

I talked to a mail carrier once and somehow the "junk mail" thing came up. They get to work and have a big pile of mail to sort by address and then they have to deal with bundles of flyers and junk mail that goes to "Resident."

I hope the flyers weren't addressed to "resident" because that would give the letter carrier a legal "out" because it ain't deliverable without an address.

New Topics

Forum List

Back