USPS Worker Caught Throwing Away Republican Candidate Campaign Mailers

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
Something that we are seeing far too frequently is Democrats purposely trying to fix the elections to that Republicans don't stand a chance.

I've said it time and time again, if they didn't cheat, they would rarely win an election.

We are continually seeing liberals actively working to prevent Republicans from winning any of the upcoming elections.

There is an effort to defraud our voting system and our democracy by the Democrats and we keep catching them red-handed.

A US Postal Service worker was caught on video throwing away a stack of mailers from GOP congressional candidate Sheriff Troy Nehls who is running for Texas Congressional District 22 in the upcoming election.

BJ - Video at link

Right Center Country - probably farther right than we actually know due to Democrat corruption.

Something that we are seeing far too frequently is Democrats purposely trying to fix the elections to that Republicans don't stand a chance.

I've said it time and time again, if they didn't cheat, they would rarely win an election.

We are continually seeing liberals actively working to prevent Republicans from winning any of the upcoming elections.

There is an effort to defraud our voting system and our democracy by the Democrats and we keep catching them red-handed.

A US Postal Service worker was caught on video throwing away a stack of mailers from GOP congressional candidate Sheriff Troy Nehls who is running for Texas Congressional District 22 in the upcoming election.

BJ - Video at link

Right Center Country - probably farther right than we actually know due to Democrat corruption.
What was the postal workers name?

he needs to be fired

BJ - Video at link

So you should be able to link the USPS worker was arrested.

BJ - Video at link

he needs to be fired
im sure she was......and the picture of her is not that great.....was she a regular or a temp?....cant see if she was uniformed or not....

BJ - Video at link

he needs to be fired

She needs to be arrested and I asked for a link. You would think a sheriff would know the law.

BJ - Video at link

he needs to be fired

He needs to be arrested and I asked for a link. You would think a sheriff would know the law.
I believe its a federal crime

but if jail is an option I’m all for that too

I know it is. Tampering with US mail is a federal offense punishable up to 5 years. I happen to be very familiar with this law because our street had someone tampering with and destroying mailboxes (including mine 5 times) and the cops told me if they can catch he will be arrested for mail tampering.

Last edited:

BJ - Video at link

he needs to be fired

She needs to be arrested and I asked for a link. You would think a sheriff would know the law.

I know, right?

He can claim all he wants, and we don't know if its the truth.

Where is the link of the arrest warrant?

I know it is. Tampering with US mail is a federal offense punishable up to 5 years. I happen to be very familiar with this law because our street had someone tampering with and destroying mailboxes (including mine 5 times) and the cops told me if they can catch he will be arrested for mail tampering.

One knows who was on the route that day, even if not the drivers normal mailman. He needs to arrest her and prove it in a court of law?

One knows who was on the route that day, even if not the drivers normal mailman. He needs to arrest her and prove it in a court of law?

I don't know what the fuck are you asking me for? All I did was let Mac know it's a federal crime. I never said anything about any arrests. Why are you quoting me?

I don't know what the fuck are you asking me for? All I did was let Mac know it's a federal crime. I never said anything about any arrests. Why are you quoting me?
Shes a fucking crackhead bro

So why won't the cop arrest her?

So why won't the cop arrest her?

I don't know. Ask him, shit.

That news does not surprise anyone.

It's a wonder that there are not more such incidents.

The non-sequitur here is amazing. How would a postal worker know whose ballot to throw out? :icon_rolleyes:

The assumption that this is political is also unfounded. I'm sure the postal inpectors will get to the bottom of this, if a hack sheriff like that is capable of going through the proper channels.

Forum List

Back