USPS requests temporary waiver from Biden vaccine mandate

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
They're warning that a vaccine mandate could cause a supply chain disruption. I suppose that people having strokes and heart attacks from the vaccine would be a "disruption", wouldn't it?

"Deputy Postmaster General says the vaccine requirement or testing is 'likely to result in the loss of many employees"​

"The U.S. Postal Service is requesting a temporary waiver from President Biden's employer vaccine mandate, warning in a letter sent to federal labor officials that mandates or weekly testing measures could impact the agency's ability to operate."

USPS requests temporary waiver from Biden vaccine mandate, warns of supply chain disruption

They are bleeding rural carriers right now, I talked to a rural route carrier today and he said both Amazon and Fed Ex has stole several of their younger short-time rural carriers because they know the area. They work on a contract basis and make double what they were making at the PO.

He said if he did not have the years in he does he would have left too given how his PO is working the breath out of him because they are so short-handed. Of course he makes bank on OT because he is paid more to begin with.

The Amazon and Fed-Ex contractors simply drive to the respective hubs, climb in a loaded truck, make deliveries, return to the hub and go home.....Rinse and repeat.

They're warning that a vaccine mandate could cause a supply chain disruption. I suppose that people having strokes and heart attacks from the vaccine would be a "disruption", wouldn't it?

"Deputy Postmaster General says the vaccine requirement or testing is 'likely to result in the loss of many employees"​

"The U.S. Postal Service is requesting a temporary waiver from President Biden's employer vaccine mandate, warning in a letter sent to federal labor officials that mandates or weekly testing measures could impact the agency's ability to operate."

USPS requests temporary waiver from Biden vaccine mandate, warns of supply chain disruption
And the Democrat arson continues.

I wonder if the destruction of the Post Office is on their wish list?

Somebody I know works for UPS and makes $40 an hour as a driver in Florida. They also have lots of opportunity for overtime. The big rig drivers can make $200,000 annually.

USPS shuld be supported in their struggle. Boycott Amazon and FedEx when possible.

Forum List

Back