USmessageboard endorses Donald Trump 2020

You're trolling is getting a bit better, but it still ain't there. Why are you pandering to the majority of those on these boards? Is your self esteem that badly damaged? You sound like that egomaniac with an inferiority complex known as Trump. Is that why you are pimping for him?

Geezus! Why so offensive and defensive??

All the educated successful moral America loving members of USMB will endorse Trump.

The uneducated low information confused America hating Moon Bats will endorse the Biden clown and we will ridicule them for it.

You're trolling is getting a bit better, but it still ain't there. Why are you pandering to the majority of those on these boards? Is your self esteem that badly damaged? You sound like that egomaniac with an inferiority complex known as Trump. Is that why you are pimping for him?

Geezus! Why so offensive and defensive??

You don't make any sense. Offensive and defensive do not belong in the same sentence. Yes, I'm going on the offense against Mortimer, but I don't really have to defend anything as he's not smart enough to mount an offensive that I have to defend against. Try again.

120389727_1723432004474733_2213317876095100940_n.jpg

Forum List

Back