USMB's Twenty-Five Days Till Christmas

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
Easter Island (USA)
I apologize that I'm running late on this but I've gotten alert after alert and I've been trying to rush around to get ready to go to the mall. Anyways, happy first of December everybody!!! :D I figured that I'm going to do this thread a little how I did my Halloween one by working on themes. The first week is Christmas traditions after a showing of the true meaning of Christmas The Nativity Story that believe it or not I actually found on YouTube. :) Afterwards,.. our theme today will be Christmas trees. :D

Jesus was born in a barn so we could put trees inside our homes, and be obligated to give gifts we cannot afford to people we really don't like that much. Later, he died so we could boil and paint eggs, and eat marshmallow peeps. AMEN!!

Jesus was born in a barn so we could put trees inside our homes, and be obligated to give gifts we cannot afford to people we really don't like that much. Later, he died so we could boil and paint eggs, and eat marshmallow peeps. AMEN!!
Peeps. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!! But yeah, I loved them as a kid. What kid doesn't like to fill his or her mouth with enough sugar to choke a Clydesdale?

I still kind of want a chocolate covered marshmallow Santa now and then and a good candy cane is a treat. I found a package of these today, haven't had them since I was probably nine years old. Always found one in the toe of my stocking.
1638390564508.png

I apologize for not posting much in here so far, I've been running around like crazy doing things today plus keeping up with all my alerts. Anyways I don't really care for that one video I posted where that one woman was talking about all that she needed for Christmas was a tree and then she'd be happy. I'm like thinking what about her family?

I don't agree with that one guy either who said that he didn't think that Jesus would like a Christmas tree. I mean, what child wouldn't? Oh and for the record I have an artificial Christmas tree because I find real ones to be too much hassle. What about you guys? Oh and that video of the Rockefeller Christmas tree appears to have been from last year, so here's this year's one. :)

I apologize for not posting much in here so far, I've been running around like crazy doing things today plus keeping up with all my alerts. Anyways I don't really care for that one video I posted where that one woman was talking about all that she needed for Christmas was a tree and then she'd be happy. I'm like thinking what about her family?

I don't agree with that one guy either who said that he didn't think that Jesus would like a Christmas tree. I mean, what child wouldn't? Oh and for the record I have an artificial Christmas tree because I find real ones to be too much hassle. What about you guys? Oh and that video of the Rockefeller Christmas tree appears to have been from last year, so here's this year's one. :)

I liked my five foot artificial tree but I donated it and my ornaments (none of the special ones) to Goodwill before I moved. With my hubby gone, there's just not a lot of desire to be festive. I always did the tree for him. I am hanging lights outside because it's kind of de rigueur in the little town I live in. We got a rep as a very festive place at Christmas.

Maybe I'll try talking myself into getting another one and some cheap ornaments at Hobby Lobby to go with my favorite nice ones.

Well thankfully I have a smaller Christmas tree that's up on a table and my cat can't really jump as high as other cats so she can't get in the tree, but I know that it is still a problem for a lot of people. However, Benny the cat learned his lesson the hard way.

I just finished supper and the second video about the star and I don't think I buy into that. I still see it as representing the star of Bethlehem and I thought that's what it was going to be about. Anyways, I got a bit of Christmas music for us and then I'm going to close us out with some pictures just like I did for the Halloween thread. :) Tomorrow's topic will be all about Christmas cookies, gingerbread houses, hot cocoa and all kinds of sweets for Christmas. :D

Oh and did anybody watch The Christmas Tree movie that I posted it yesterday? A real tear jerker for sure. Anyways, we're going to start off today's theme with story time!! :D (And then we'll also have some more cool videos added. :cool:)

Forum List

Back