USMB's Thirteen Days Till Halloween

MV5BYzQ5YjI4NzYtNjUxYy00YWMwLTg4YjItMzlhZmU3NzFmZmM3XkEyXkFqcGdeQWFsZWxvZw@@._V1_.jpg

(Pictured left to right: Kathy Najimy- Mary Sanderson, Bette Midler- Winnifred Sanderson, Sarah Jessica Parker- Sarah Sanderson from Hocus Pocus.)

Last edited:
RIP Debbie Reynolds. AKA (Splendora) Agatha Cromwell. *Aggie* (From Halloweentown)

(Pictured left to right: Joey Zimmerman- Dylan Piper, Debbie Reynolds- Aggie Cromwell, Judith Hoag- Gwen Piper nee Cromwell, (bottom) Emily Roeske- Sophie Piper, (far right) Kimberly J. Brown- Marnie Piper.)

Halloweentown-Crazy-Details-Disney-Original.jpg

Alright, I apologize for being late today, but before we get on with today's theme, I have a pretty cool bonus video. :D

Now we'll get on with Frightening Friday and a strong word of caution to people who participate in this stuff for real.

Btw, tomorrow will just be a fun day with funny/joke Halloween videos and magic tricks since I'll be kind of busy. :)

Last videos for the night and I found the first part to the abandoned school thing and the last part as well. :)

Sorry this is added so late, been pretty busy. Later tomorrow morning or afternoon will all be about vampires, bats, mummies, and werewolves and it's hard to believe that we're only one week from Halloween now!!! :D

Okay guys so it's one week exactly until Halloween and I just wanted to give a special announcements before I post some videos before taking a shower and baking brownies before I get to the rest of them. :)

Next Sunday at eight o'clock et (or about that time since I have some company coming over) will be my spooktactular Halloween party. It's going to be a night of music and fun that you won't want to miss and it runs all the way till midnight!! :D Anyways, to start off the videos I'm going to be posting a bonus one. :)

Now bring in the bats and vampires. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MH69FjA6OI

I'm sorry that I'm so late with this but I got some music and a video about mummies and then onto the werewolves finally. ;) Tomorrow's theme will be the two most feared animals. Spiders and snakes. :D (And for the record I'm a whole LOT better with spiders than snakes.) I also forgot a song on the witches' day.

Last videos of the night then I will go ahead and close it out with pictures. :)

Before we get on with today's theme I have a special added bonus video for you guys!! :D (Also, I found out last night that a couple of my own videos bored me but I decided to leave them there just in case anybody else enjoyed them. :) )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lkTxXxhgoo

Forum List

Back