USMB's Thirteen Days Till Halloween

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
WELCOME FOOLISH MORTALS,... To my official thirteen days till Halloween countdown!!

Clock_12.jpg

lightning.gif

So, what I'm going to do now is post a few videos and then I'm going to explain the rules for all the different kinds of contests and games. (I tried to get off bold print but it's not working.)

The activities will be talked about next post. Enjoy the videos and here's your virtual popcorn!! :D

giphy-downsized-large (1).gif

• Banned
I'm going to ahead and copy and paste what I wrote down in mudwhistle's thread now then. :)

1. Virtual Halloween Trick-or Treat-Although this event will take place Halloween night at my Spooktactular Halloween party, I thought that I would start talking about it now. In order to participate you will have to either post a picture of yourself in your Halloween costume, or any picture of a Halloween costume that you find over the internet beneath another poster. (That little devil was me btw hehe. ;) I just don't like posting pictures of my face due to identity theft issues, but I had a mask on so that one was alright. :) ) So then you must type the words trick-or-treat and then the other poster posts a picture of candy. :) (Only one trick-or-treat per poster though so everybody has a chance, this means that you can't trick-or-treat the same person but you can still have multiple trick-or-treats.)

2. Virtual Pumpkin Carving Contest- This one will be pretty fun too that takes place all the way up to Halloween for my thirteen days of Halloween (although most entries will probably be later than sooner) and what you need to do is if you carve a pumpkin, post a picture of it in my thirteen days of Halloween thread and the poster with the most likes wins!! :D (And will be crowned USMB's most spooktactular pumpkin award)

3. Virtual Halloween Costume Contest- (I forgot about this one) This one works like the pumpkin carving contest. :) (And it's only a part of my spooktactular Halloween party)

4. Spooky Story Contest- So, this one is for all of the writers out there like myself. This will also be starting with my thirteen days of Halloween thread and I'll be looking for entries for the scariest story and the winner will be crowned on Halloween night at my spooktactular Halloween party and once again the winner will be announced with the most likes. :)

I'm going to ahead and copy and paste what I wrote down in mudwhistle's thread now then. :)

1. Virtual Halloween Trick-or Treat-Although this event will take place Halloween night at my Spooktactular Halloween party, I thought that I would start talking about it now. In order to participate you will have to either post a picture of yourself in your Halloween costume, or any picture of a Halloween costume that you find over the internet beneath another poster. (That little devil was me btw hehe. ;) I just don't like posting pictures of my face due to identity theft issues, but I had a mask on so that one was alright. :) ) So then you must type the words trick-or-treat and then the other poster posts a picture of candy. :) (Only one trick-or-treat per poster though so everybody has a chance, this means that you can't trick-or-treat the same person but you can still have multiple trick-or-treats.)

2. Virtual Pumpkin Carving Contest- This one will be pretty fun too that takes place all the way up to Halloween for my thirteen days of Halloween (although most entries will probably be later than sooner) and what you need to do is if you carve a pumpkin, post a picture of it in my thirteen days of Halloween thread and the poster with the most likes wins!! :D (And will be crowned USMB's most spooktactular pumpkin award)

3. Virtual Halloween Costume Contest- (I forgot about this one) This one works like the pumpkin carving contest. :) (And it's only a part of my spooktactular Halloween party)

4. Spooky Story Contest- So, this one is for all of the writers out there like myself. This will also be starting with my thirteen days of Halloween thread and I'll be looking for entries for the scariest story and the winner will be crowned on Halloween night at my spooktactular Halloween party and once again the winner will be announced with the most likes. :)
You're going to make Me wade through page and page of posts just to find a photo of you? That is cruel.

• Banned
Hey guys, I got some things to do, but as soon as I'm finished I promise to update this thread. Today is tribute to the dead and yay!! I'm glad that mudwhistle came to the party!! :D

Well now.

Nobody ever took pictures of me when I was little dressed up for Halloween.
I don't have any pictures of ME dressed up for Halloween, but I do have pics of others when I would go to the street parties near downtown Dallas.

Only Halloween pic I have is me dressed up as a ghoul Doctor, from when I volunteered in a haunted hospital for the criminally insane. But the makeup isn't that good, so you can see my face.

And I'm the same as you when it comes to having my face published.

And since I live alone, in a small apartment complex thats 90% old people and no kids.............I don't decorate.
I've lost most of my really good decor from moving so many times over the years anyway. My favorite piece disappeared years ago. Have no clue where it got off to.

So, guess I will just sit and watch.

Here's my favorite piece I've been missing for a while..........
this pic is off the internet, mine has slightly different colors, but basically the same.

Vtg-Halloween-Witch-Sitting-On-Pumpkin-Night-Light.jpg

Well now.

Nobody ever took pictures of me when I was little dressed up for Halloween.
I don't have any pictures of ME dressed up for Halloween, but I do have pics of others when I would go to the street parties near downtown Dallas.

Only Halloween pic I have is me dressed up as a ghoul Doctor, from when I volunteered in a haunted hospital for the criminally insane. But the makeup isn't that good, so you can see my face.

And I'm the same as you when it comes to having my face published.

And since I live alone, in a small apartment complex thats 90% old people and no kids.............I don't decorate.
I've lost most of my really good decor from moving so many times over the years anyway. My favorite piece disappeared years ago. Have no clue where it got off to.

So, guess I will just sit and watch.

Here's my favorite piece I've been missing for a while..........
this pic is off the internet, mine has slightly different colors, but basically the same.

Vtg-Halloween-Witch-Sitting-On-Pumpkin-Night-Light.jpg

I'm sorry for such a delayed response but I was busy,.. anyways you can still participate in the pumpkin carving contest and the story contest if you want to. :) (Oh and I think you'll really like my spooktactular Halloween party even better because that will be a dance party, (besides the contests and virtual trick-or-treating that is) this is more like videos and pictures and stuff. :)

I was trying to decide between Gandolf or Dumbldore.

Dumbledore definitely!! :D Anyways, I'm going to go on a short pee break and then update this thread some more. :)

Oh and Slade3200 when are you going to come and join the party? Anyways, here's more tribute to the dead. Tomorrow I think it'll be all about pumpkins and lights as it'll be cool to think of a theme each day. :cool:

Last edited:
Nice and yeah apparently that camp video wasn't really haunted so my apologies and the last videos of the night!! :D

images (15).jpg

Forum List

Back