USMB's Thirteen Days Till Halloween

Although I'm going to go eat supper right now I figured that I would post these to have while I'm eating and after I eat I'll post some pictures. :)

I got a special treat for you guys,.. I'm currently watching this movie right now actually on DVD. :D

maxresdefault (12).jpg

Well, we went through all twelve days of big things related to Halloween. We talked about ghosts, pumpkins, witches, clowns, black cats, vampires, werewolves, and a whole lot of other things. Now,.. tomorrow,.. IT. IS. FINALLY. HERE!!! :WooHooSmileyWave-vi:That's right tomorrow is Halloween and tomorrow we will be having a video on here with the history of Halloween and tomorrow night starting at eight will be my spooktactular Halloween party event!! :D Starting with a killer clown movie, so I hope I see all of you ghosts and goblins there. ;)

NO! NO! DONOT GO INTO THE OLD FARMHOUSE! GO TO THE RUNNING BUS! ;) :auiqs.jpg:

( just click on watch on youtube for those who do not know) Not a bad movie but typical.

That's it for this year's thirteen days till Halloween folks! Happy Halloween and see you tonight at my spooktactular Halloween party and next year my thirteen days till Halloween returns!! :D

Here's the link to my virtual Halloween party, it'll be starting soon. :)

WELCOME FOOLISH MORTALS,... To my official thirteen days till Halloween countdown!!

View attachment 553162

View attachment 553164

So, what I'm going to do now is post a few videos and then I'm going to explain the rules for all the different kinds of contests and games. (I tried to get off bold print but it's not working.)

The activities will be talked about next post. Enjoy the videos and here's your virtual popcorn!! :D

View attachment 553166

So, now that it's the day after, have you morphed back into your stasis chamber where you await the next years ghoulish festivities with a nice Chablis and a bag of snickers taken from a young trick or treater? We know you will!

So, now that it's the day after, have you morphed back into your stasis chamber where you await the next years ghoulish festivities with a nice Chablis and a bag of snickers taken from a young trick or treater? We know you will!

That depends, could you repeat that in English please? XD

Forum List

Back