USMB's most popular...From California, USA

G.T.

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2009
Is clearly Californiagirl.

Nobody has more threads directed @ them as far as I can tell (not like I "actually" counted).

:lol: @ - - - - - and ironically, this is another one.

It just needs to be said, being a priss who doesn't give three shits what anyone else thinks pays the fuck off, and I admire and respect that.

Got a problem? Eat-sheeite :eek:

I heart you all

bows%20blue%201.jpg

I don't think she's a priss at all, i think a lot of other self absorbed people need to get over themselves a little.....

I don't think she's a priss at all, i think a lot of other self absorbed people need to get over themselves a little.....

It's a perspective thing, probably. Nobody's right, nobody's wrong. @ the end of the day, if you're the type of person who grew up blowing-by the people who were trying to stop you, you're gunna respect the hell outta that persona. Ya dig? I know you do, I can tell. :razz:

Dabs, I admire your courage.

:gives:

If you're actively trying to pick a fight with me, there's 35 to 1 odds that it's me, who doesn't give a fuck :eek:

Still got love for ya, though

I'm not trying to pick a fight with you, I don't go around looking to pick fights with anybody.

Keep your love, I don't need it..and I still don't Give-A-Fuck!

If you're actively trying to pick a fight with me, there's 35 to 1 odds that it's me, who doesn't give a fuck :eek:

Still got love for ya, though

I'm not trying to pick a fight with you, I don't go around looking to pick fights with anybody.

Keep your love, I don't need it..and I still don't Give-A-Fuck!

Get over yourself. Popping in with blatant negativity is the epitome of picking a fight. A little introspect might help, look in the mirror - - if what you see is ugly, make it beautiful. You are God, we all are, s0n!~

Comically, this was like a 5 out of ten. You're right there, hovering in the middle between "might be funny some day" and "could be lame as fuck."

In a Borat voice: "i like youuu....you like meeEE?"

The above in red...I never said a word till I read that.
You came across as some billy badass who thinks calling someone lame as fuck was supposed to be funny.
Who the fuck do you think you are.....comedy wise??
A Richard Pryor or George Carlin???
I highly doubt it.

Comically, this was like a 5 out of ten. You're right there, hovering in the middle between "might be funny some day" and "could be lame as fuck."

You came across as some billy badass who thinks calling someone lame as fuck was supposed to be funny.
I highly doubt it.

I'm funnier than both of them irl, tbh, iah. Ask anyone in the physical (realm) who knows me. True story, ask your Geinocologist (sp?)

I said that comment as a rib poke, an obviously non-serious jab as to invoke a light-hearted tenor in my thread. Zzzz is cool peoples, and anyone with a level head would know, that I have no malice. You, on the other hand, geebus on the baggage you elude to having.

I told you several times, I got love for ya. You respond in the defensive. Know what I gather from that? I need to be better, as a person, and love you better. I will not fail.

I highly doubt it.

I'm funnier than both of them irl, tbh, iah. Ask anyone in the physical (realm) who knows me. True story, ask your Geinocologist (sp?)

I said that comment as a rib poke, an obviously non-serious jab as to invoke a light-hearted tenor in my thread. Zzzz is cool peoples, and anyone with a level head would know, that I have no malice. You, on the other hand, geebus on the baggage you elude to having.

I told you several times, I got love for ya. You respond in the defensive. Know what I gather from that? I need to be better, as a person, and love you better. I will not fail.

This I already know :)

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back