USMB Too?

LOL at the people who think this is spying while putting everything they do online for everyone to see and every corporation to use to target ads. Anyone who gets this far along without knowing what the internet actually does is a fool.

LOL at the people who think this is spying while putting everything they do online for everyone to see and every corporation to use to target ads. Anyone who gets this far along without knowing what the internet actually does is a fool.
Then why is the government doing it?

Dude I signed up for this site and gave controversial opinions on a variety of different subjects knowing very well that I could eventually be doxed one day. If that day ever happens I’ll be prepared

Sites like this are great. It is better to type frustrations or accolades. It is tragic we are turning totalitarian as we see people losing jobs for voicing political views or even comparing things to past injustices. But we will be like Radio Free Europe was for as long as we can. Until they scramble the information and social media highway.

How about just deliver the damn mail promptly and to the right damn address.
Sure as hell isn't happening in my area.

How about just deliver the damn mail promptly and to the right damn address.
Sure as hell isn't happening in my area.
Thank god for diversity hiring, Pulled into a Main PO one day to make a pick up, dock was Somalis none of whom spoke English so they had gone to color coding in order to try to get a semblance of production out of them.

Forum List

Back