Let
:cuckoo:
That
Sink
In
:rofl:

Gee, I miss Truthy in a weird sort of way. Definitely one of the all-time low information voters ever to support Barry and rest of liberaldom's nonsense.

Was she tossed or just left for a bluer pasture?

Members: 36,641
Threads: 275,013
Top Poster: Truthmatters (76,151)

Let
That
Sink
In

Her post count is much lower if you eliminate the posts that contain only a link to some nonsense on another website.

Let
That
Sink
In

Gee, I miss Truthy in a weird sort of way. Definitely one of the all-time low information voters ever to support Barry and rest of liberaldom's nonsense.

Was she tossed or just left for a bluer pasture?

She's been gone for 6 months

And is still the top poster

Let
That
Sink
In

Her post count is much lower if you eliminate the posts that contain only a link to some nonsense on another website.

well yea

TM; I'm loosing, quick post a 8 y/o link to reps admitting they tried to rig an election once, then blather on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on

Let
That
Sink
In

:dunno: What's your point? And what does it have to do with "Media"?

Not sure you know her.

and I don't recall putting this in 'media'.

That's true, I don't, and from what I read here she's long gone, so ... wtf is the purpose?

It says "Media" on my screen - maybe it was a lost weekend? :rofl:

I wish her well. But I dont miss her around here at all. I just hope someday she learns the importance of communication skills.

:dunno: What's your point? And what does it have to do with "Media"?

Not sure you know her.

and I don't recall putting this in 'media'.

That's true, I don't, and from what I read here she's long gone, so ... wtf is the purpose?

It says "Media" on my screen - maybe it was a lost weekend? :rofl:

she's back after being gone for 6 months and is still the top poster. I found that funny

aside from that, there's a small chance I wasn't drinking.

New Topics

Forum List

Back