USMB Old/New rules. Pay 'Tention

Status
Not open for further replies.

More entertaining than here as of late:

1 review

18 helpful votes
This place is a TOILET, especially the Flame Zone

November 22nd, 2017

Some of you probably know me, since I'm well known on message board's. I am the second most read member of a board that has 1.3 million member's after only four month's, and I am telling you to STAY AWAY from this place!

This place is a cyber sh! Thole, especially the Flame Zone. Its inhabited by FULL TIME nigga cellar dweller's who slum there and do EVERYTHING they can to RUIN a great site. I did my VERY best to increase the screen's because I was PAID. I tried to take over the Flame Zone sh! Thole, but the FZ Niggaz did they're BEST to destroy the site! It's like the one Negro in my town who went to jail had taken over the whole damn place and turned it into a TOILET run by niggaz! It is a GHETTO! When I posted with ZZ Pupps, hit's were way UP! But did they care? NO! They allowed the B! TCH BOYS to make fun of me! And revenue's have FALLEN!

Accusation's of pedophilia are not only ALLOWED by the mod's, but are ENCOURAGED! A poster was allowed to write that I was a KNOWN SEXUAL PREDATOR and they were allowed to GET AWAY with it! I even had the POLICE show up my MOTHERS DOOR, asking me where I lived. I only invited a 15 year-old GIRL to play an ADULT game in the FZ because I wanted to give HER her SHOT. Not only was I mocked, but the mod's allowed it to HAPPEN! At 59 year's old, I'm one of the YOUNGER people at thi's sewer, and have been around long ENOUGH to know that this girl could HANDLE the adult content of the game. But the mod's didn't allow it and I was BANNED! Thats what happen's when you allow NIGGAZ to run the place! I have filed a DMCA notice, and I KNOW that they will be SHUT DOWN!

The Flame Zone is the WORST place. GT, manifold, Paulie, Treeshephard, strollingbone's, Toro, TNHarley, that b! Tch pillar's, and ravi are full time SEWER DWELLAR'S. Its like BALTIMORE in the Flame Zone.

I am going to SUE, and I have hired an attorney who say's I will WIN. I know a professor at the BEST college IN California (un-NAMED) who's class has BEEN monitoring the FZ said HE would testify. And I showed everything TO my good friend, Sheriff Joe ARPAIO, aND he SAId I wOUld wIN.

If you want to join and END this site, email me.

And now, Dance's of Soul's, written by me, Furry.

It was early evening beside the lake and the sun barely above the crest of the earth. Two soul's had gathered outside their tent staring into the ember's of what at one time had been a fire. They watched the ember's as they cracked and glowed because those two soul's also cracked and glowed. Like a blessing from God a breeze struck the ember's and with it life as two ember's became two small flame's.

The very breath of God became life as the two ember's grew and started to dance. They drew closer together as if they were courting and the dancing became more intense. Once gathered they wrapped and they curled growing ever stronger and more alert to each other.

Alas their soul's touched and the tear's of angel's began to fall. But it was not damping the soul's of the two but bringing a hush of nature to this joining. The flame's danced and bonded through the night over and over. As the sun rose the next morning flame's now smaller the two soul's glowed and crackled together.

And then they had sex like rabbits.

Furry.
Ah. I miss Fury. He died, ya know. Throat cancer. But y'all didn't believe him.
He never held back, lol.

3. Knock it off with abusing Coyote. Y'all treat her like a middle eastern man beating the crap out of a woman because she's a woman.

I don't think anyone abuses Coyote because she's female.

We abuse her because she's blatantly dishonest, and because she shamelessly abuses her power here a a moderator. Her behavior would get her no better treatment if she were a man. I do not know why she is allowed to remain a moderator here, why she is allowed to abuse her power as she does, or why otherwise reasonable moderators often back her up when she does engage in such abuses. Perhaps she's the wife or girlfriend of one of the other mods or something.

Often back her up? They are her cucks. They ALWAYS back her up, no matter how utterly corrupt her behavior. .
waaah waah waah.
Right? Bunch of whiny little bitches. No wonder they like the former guy.

I wanna be a mod so I can ban Admiral Poop Deck and Tommy Tainant.
What's wrong with Admiral? TommyTaint, I can understand. Admiral seems ok tho. Or what am I missing? Should I know? Nah. Never mind.
They keep sending me dick pics. But don't tell anyone. Admiral could use his testy satchel as a nap sack. Do you have any idea what 75 year old man balls look like? Vile.
Any who.

They keep sending me dick pics. But don't tell anyone. Admiral could use his testy satchel as a nap sack. Do you have any idea what 75 year old man balls look like? Vile.
Any who.

I can't control what you do but if it were me, I definitely would report them or ignore them or something. That's totally disgusting, creepy, and uncalled for.

What's wrong with Admiral? TommyTaint, I can understand. Admiral seems ok tho. Or what am I missing? Should I know? Nah. Never mind.
Any who.
In other words you are a sock.

3. Knock it off with abusing Coyote. Y'all treat her like a middle eastern man beating the crap out of a woman because she's a woman.

I don't think anyone abuses Coyote because she's female.

We abuse her because she's blatantly dishonest, and because she shamelessly abuses her power here a a moderator. Her behavior would get her no better treatment if she were a man. I do not know why she is allowed to remain a moderator here, why she is allowed to abuse her power as she does, or why otherwise reasonable moderators often back her up when she does engage in such abuses. Perhaps she's the wife or girlfriend of one of the other mods or something.

Often back her up? They are her cucks. They ALWAYS back her up, no matter how utterly corrupt her behavior. .
waaah waah waah.
Right? Bunch of whiny little bitches. No wonder they like the former guy.
Come on, Coyote.

Just one sock at a time, k?

Any who.

I can't control what you do but if it were me, I definitely would report them or ignore them or something. That's totally disgusting, creepy, and uncalled for.
Full disclosure...I sent mine first...You like gladiator movies?

Full disclosure...I sent mine first...You like gladiator movies?

No, not really and oh okay. Well as long as you're okay with it then I guess that's fine. A bit strange,.. but it's none of my business if consent is involved.

Any who.

You are one of the main problems. REPORT REPORT REPORT. Ever since you showed up with your magic plastic wand, you've been a pain in the ass.

Any who.
Oh no! I am me.

Any who.
Any guess on which one?

Any who.
Any guess on which one?
Not sure yet. This is the first thread I have seen them in so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back