USMB Official 2020 Debate Thread -- Round 2..

Conservative pundit S.E. Cupp had a blunt assessment of Donald Trump following his final presidential debate against Democratic nominee Joe Biden on Thursday ― don’t give the president too much credit for being relatively toned down, because the words coming out of his mouth were still highly questionable and often downright falsehoods.

Conservative CNN Pundit Slams Trump’s Lies In Final Debate: ‘Very Sad For Our Country’

I agree!

S. E. Cupp used to be a conservative.

Now, she's a CNN shithead.

Another big Trump lie...

1603481931635.png

N
I strongly suspect that hundreds of thousands of energy industry workers had their eyes opened tonight. Biden will destroy your livelihoods, and he finally admitted it.

Dan Bongino (@dbongino) October 23, 2020
Bongino is a regular Fox News contributor also a Trump lapdog.
According to oil pipeline workers union with 359,000 members endorsed Biden.

Biden picks up pipeline workers' union backing

Biden won the endorsement of the United Association of Union Plumbers and Pipefitters on Monday — a 359,000-member union spanning sprinkler-fitters, pipeliners and plumbers — despite Biden's own pledge to block the Keystone XL pipeline that the union continues to support.
I am sure that every one of those workers is voting for Biden.
The question should be... Why should they vote for Trump?

For about 100 reasons.

One of which is...he isn't the petrified piece of shit they call Joe Biden.
Nah! Joe Biden has not shown any kinds of behavior or attitude to earn that kind of reputation. Not close.

Compare to that fat pig blob Donnie attitude and behavior? Trump deserves to be called piece of shit and a racist dog shit.

From last night and even today .......He has a problem approving the stimulus package because Pelosi it only wants to help the democrats run city.

NOW YOU TELL ME A POTUS ........ would say something that stupid. The stimulus package that Pelosi is pushing is not limited to democrats run city but for the entire US.
There are cities like in Miami Dade County a republican mayor needs the stimulus to help the local and state government. That’s the same with our mayor here in San Diego, Ca a republican needs all the help they can get.

Last time I checked the citizens of democrats run cities are part of USA that pays federal taxes.

But that is okay...... will see you on November 3.

I strongly suspect that hundreds of thousands of energy industry workers had their eyes opened tonight. Biden will destroy your livelihoods, and he finally admitted it.

Biden won the endorsement of the United Association of Union Plumbers and Pipefitters on Monday — a 359,000-member union spanning sprinkler-fitters, pipeliners and plumbers — despite Biden's own pledge to block the Keystone XL pipeline that the union continues to support.
Everyone I know in your field is making a fortune and voting for Trump.
Your decision is emotional as opposed to being based on legislation.
Actually Trump is bad for American businesses. Last month 3,500 American companies sued Trump because of failed business policies. Last year 2019 about 20% of US farmers filed bankruptcy most of them are the areas that voted for Hillary but larger bail out mostly went to areas who voted for Trump.

I wish it’s only emotional but the realities how he destroyed America is very hard to swallow.

Due to his negligence and ineptness handling the Pandemic crisis which resulted thousands and thousands of businesses closures that are affected .......... is extremely very painful to look at them.

......Biden lost the debate....not Mr Trump...and you lost your mind in 2016
HHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
Scientific polls vs. a conservative message board troll typing "hahaha" in uppercase.
Gee, tough choice.
hahahahhahahaha
1. polls - hahahhahahahaha
2. opinion only
3. you have to be a DUMBASS to believe not only the polls, but also the MSM
Polls are not opinion, Hahaboy.
..they are not scientific and they ARE opinions!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA
they ask '''''who do you THINK won the debate'''''
..you fked up big time !!!!

Another big Trump lie...

View attachment 405642

He's been lying about Obama's cages and child separation policy for 3 years and it isn't becoming the slightest bit more believable. Obama didn't lose 545 toddlers.

Actually Trump is bad for American businesses. Last month 3,500 American companies sued Trump because of failed business policies. Last year 2019 about 20% of US farmers filed bankruptcy most of them are the areas that voted for Hillary but larger bail out mostly went to areas who voted for Trump.

I wish it’s only emotional but the realities how he destroyed America is very hard to swallow.

Due to his negligence and ineptness handling the Pandemic crisis which resulted thousands and thousands of businesses closures that are affected .......... is extremely very painful to look at them.
Farms...Farms...Farms.
I’m sure you were crying when millions of Americans lost their jobs to trespassers and business visas and your stocks went up in value.
Not...

MAGA takes time, just like destroying America did.

i've seen donny in action for 40 years. so um ... ya... character... or in donny's case - the lack of it, certainly should be a factor.

the results so far under a trump administration?

a completely fractured society
a world embarrassment
hundreds of thousands of people dying from a virus - with no end in sight - that was preventable
people in food lines reminiscent of the great depression
20,000,000 could lose their healthcare in the middle of a pandemic
women could be forced back to using hangers
back to being exposed to filthy air, CONtaminated water,& cancer laden food.

& you want even more.
Cry, cry, cry all you want, but crying dont change the facts.
With my wife and the good Lord as my witness, when Obama was elected, I wasnt happy, but I told my wife and others, that it was only fair to give him a chance, and "we the people" did.
Thats why Trump is president now.
Americans are tired of politicians, so why dont you understand that ?
Character, feelings ??? Ha !!! Not this time.
This time .... Look at this country where is heading? Millions of millions of Americans are heading to poverty, job lost, lost of income, evictions,lost of health coverage, food on the table, scared, infections, 220,000+ deaths.
What’s the plan Mr. President?
NOTHING NONE....

But busy.........
Dicking with old emails, Hunter Biden, Coronavirus will just go away, kissing Putin, spreading disinformation,CV super spreader, non sense tweets, non stop lies, Qanon supporter etc etc etc....
So tell me why people still vote for this Dude. Literally destroyed this country.
Every single point you just described were caused by two factors, China and Biden family.
It was NOT Trumps fault.
Let me know if you want me to repeat it.
Every single point I made has nothing to do with China and Biden..... If you have any thing ..... lay it out.

Personally, I like presidents who don't have secret bank accounts in China :)
If it's secret, then how do you know about it?

Another big Trump lie...

View attachment 405642

He's been lying about Obama's cages and child separation policy for 3 years and it isn't becoming the slightest bit more believable. Obama didn't lose 545 toddlers.

Neither did Trump, moron. They can't find the parents. How is Trump responsible for that?

Farms...Farms...Farms.
I’m sure you were crying when millions of Americans lost their jobs to trespassers and business visas and your stocks went up in value.
Not...

Trump has made great headway undoing the damage that worthless asshole Obama did to this country but he has more to do.

Millions of millions of Americans are heading to poverty, job lost, lost of income, evictions,lost of health coverage, food on the table, scared, infections, 220,000+ deaths.
i've seen donny in action for 40 years. so um ... ya... character... or in donny's case - the lack of it, certainly should be a factor.

a world embarrassment
hundreds of thousands of people dying from a virus - with no end in sight - that was preventable

& you want even more.
With my wife and the good Lord as my witness, when Obama was elected, I wasnt happy, but I told my wife and others, that it was only fair to give him a chance, and "we the people" did.
This time .... Look at this country where is heading? Millions of millions of Americans are heading to poverty, job lost, lost of income, evictions,lost of health coverage, food on the table, scared, infections, 220,000+ deaths.
NOTHING NONE....

But busy.........
Dicking with old emails, Hunter Biden, Coronavirus will just go away, kissing Putin, spreading disinformation,CV super spreader, non sense tweets, non stop lies, Qanon supporter etc etc etc....
So tell me why people still vote for this Dude. Literally destroyed this country.
Every single point you just described were caused by two factors, China and Biden family.
It was NOT Trumps fault.
Every single point I made has nothing to do with China and Biden..... If you have any thing ..... lay it out.
Seriously ?
Well I guess we could take this in baby steps.
You said "Millions of millions of Americans are heading to poverty, job lost, lost of income, evictions,lost of health coverage, food on the table, scared, infections, 220,000+ deaths."
So was this Trump or China's fault ?
But before you reply, remember how this country was doing prior to the China virus. Now if you are blatant enough to deny those attributes prior to the China virus, then we might have some difficulty.
So again, was this Trump or China's fault ?

Seriously?
Of course all my post are very serious and straight facts and realities. What difference does it make from Trump supporters like yourself? No matter........ How Wrong vs Wrong and Bad vs Bad ...... 2 thumbs up Mr. President.

Just an example......... LIBERATE LIBERATE, WHITE POWER, KUNG FLU, STAND BACK STAND BY, QANON SUPPORTER, OSAMA BL ATILL ALIVE. Guarantee you 100% 2 thumbs up Mr. President. Tell me if I am wrong.

Your question...... Coronavirus is it Trump or China’s fault? Just because Trump told you that .......
1. it’s China’s fault for letting it get out doesn't mean it’s true. How in the world anyone could say something that dumb? Did the Chinese knew it’s a pandemic at the beginning? Did they knew it’s going to be crisis? Did they knew it’s a new virus?

2. December, January and February while China is in full scale war with Wuhan virus (earlier name). February 28 in S. Carolina rally he called this the new Democrats hoax. The whole February, March, April with the help of Fox News works very hard and play dumb downplaying the severity of the crisis. EEEEEVEN today..... Does it looks like he is even serious?

3. Yes it came from China but that doesn’t mean we should just play stupid and dumb like Trump is doing right now......

Oh it came from China....... that’s okay don’t wear your mask, mask is not good because a waitress told him, no social distancing, have a party, Fauci is lying, deaths are only old people they don’t count no big deal. That is the president of US handling the pandemic.

BOTTOM LINE........ Bucks stop at Trump and yes he is responsible for the crisis and the sufferings of millions of millions of Americans. No excuses.

Millions of millions of Americans are heading to poverty, job lost, lost of income, evictions,lost of health coverage, food on the table, scared, infections, 220,000+ deaths.

a world embarrassment

& you want even more.
NOTHING NONE....

But busy.........
It was NOT Trumps fault.
Seriously ?
You said "Millions of millions of Americans are heading to poverty, job lost, lost of income, evictions,lost of health coverage, food on the table, scared, infections, 220,000+ deaths."
But before you reply, remember how this country was doing prior to the China virus. Now if you are blatant enough to deny those attributes prior to the China virus, then we might have some difficulty.

Seriously?
Of course all my post are very serious and straight facts and realities. What difference does it make from Trump supporters like yourself? No matter........ How Wrong vs Wrong and Bad vs Bad ...... 2 thumbs up Mr. President.

Just an example......... LIBERATE LIBERATE, WHITE POWER, KUNG FLU, STAND BACK STAND BY, QANON SUPPORTER, OSAMA BL ATILL ALIVE. Guarantee you 100% 2 thumbs up Mr. President. Tell me if I am wrong.

Your question...... Coronavirus is it Trump or China’s fault? Just because Trump told you that .......
1. it’s China’s fault for letting it get out doesn't mean it’s true. How in the world anyone could say something that dumb? Did the Chinese knew it’s a pandemic at the beginning? Did they knew it’s going to be crisis? Did they knew it’s a new virus?

2. December, January and February while China is in full scale war with Wuhan virus (earlier name). February 28 in S. Carolina rally he called this the new Democrats hoax. The whole February, March, April with the help of Fox News works very hard and play dumb downplaying the severity of the crisis. EEEEEVEN today..... Does it looks like he is even serious?

3. Yes it came from China but that doesn’t mean we should just play stupid and dumb like Trump is doing right now......

Oh it came from China....... that’s okay don’t wear your mask, mask is not good because a waitress told him, no social distancing, have a party, Fauci is lying, deaths are only old people they don’t count no big deal. That is the president of US handling the pandemic.

BOTTOM LINE........ Bucks stop at Trump and yes he is responsible for the crisis and the sufferings of millions of millions of Americans. No excuses.
Trump is responsible for Poland!

Farms...Farms...Farms.
Not...

Trump has made great headway undoing the damage that worthless asshole Obama did to this country but he has more to do.
Nah! Can you give us an example what policy and regulations that Donnie UNDOING that benefited Americans?

On doing Obama’s ........ Like dismantling the Pandemic Crisis Team and play book that Obama created during the Ebola outbreak?

That team supposed to take care these kinds of Pandemic crisis before it hits US shores. Obama the true leader even mentioned that the other day........ We got caught empty handed and sadly it happened that we have a ignorant, amateur & incompetent president.

a world embarrassment

& you want even more.
NOTHING NONE....

But busy.........
It was NOT Trumps fault.
Seriously ?

Seriously?

Its a shame that you typed all that out, because its not an answer..
In addition you said, "Did the Chinese knew it’s a pandemic at the beginning? Did they knew it’s going to be crisis? Did they knew it’s a new virus?"
Wow ! You win, and its clear who's side you're on, and its not America's side.
Regardless of political party, your denial is sickening.

Farms...Farms...Farms.
Not...

And the results today is WHAT? A CRISIS.

Forum List

Back