USMB Official 2020 Debate Thread -- Round 2..

I strongly suspect that hundreds of thousands of energy industry workers had their eyes opened tonight. Biden will destroy your livelihoods, and he finally admitted it.

Dan Bongino (@dbongino) October 23, 2020
Bongino is a regular Fox News contributor also a Trump lapdog.
According to oil pipeline workers union with 359,000 members endorsed Biden.

Biden picks up pipeline workers' union backing

Biden won the endorsement of the United Association of Union Plumbers and Pipefitters on Monday — a 359,000-member union spanning sprinkler-fitters, pipeliners and plumbers — despite Biden's own pledge to block the Keystone XL pipeline that the union continues to support.
I am sure that every one of those workers is voting for Biden.
The question should be... Why should they vote for Trump?

For about 100 reasons.

One of which is...he isn't the petrified piece of shit they call Joe Biden.
Maybe you can give me an example. Why should anyone vote for that moron?

i've seen donny in action for 40 years. so um ... ya... character... or in donny's case - the lack of it, certainly should be a factor.

the results so far under a trump administration?

a completely fractured society
a world embarrassment
hundreds of thousands of people dying from a virus - with no end in sight - that was preventable
people in food lines reminiscent of the great depression
20,000,000 could lose their healthcare in the middle of a pandemic
women could be forced back to using hangers
back to being exposed to filthy air, CONtaminated water,& cancer laden food.

& you want even more.
Cry, cry, cry all you want, but crying dont change the facts.
With my wife and the good Lord as my witness, when Obama was elected, I wasnt happy, but I told my wife and others, that it was only fair to give him a chance, and "we the people" did.
Thats why Trump is president now.
Americans are tired of politicians, so why dont you understand that ?
Character, feelings ??? Ha !!! Not this time.
This time .... Look at this country where is heading? Millions of millions of Americans are heading to poverty, job lost, lost of income, evictions,lost of health coverage, food on the table, scared, infections, 220,000+ deaths.
What’s the plan Mr. President?
NOTHING NONE....

But busy.........
Dicking with old emails, Hunter Biden, Coronavirus will just go away, kissing Putin, spreading disinformation,CV super spreader, non sense tweets, non stop lies, Qanon supporter etc etc etc....
So tell me why people still vote for this Dude. Literally destroyed this country.
Every single point you just described were caused by two factors, China and Biden family.
It was NOT Trumps fault.
Let me know if you want me to repeat it.
Every single point I made has nothing to do with China and Biden..... If you have any thing ..... lay it out.

I strongly suspect that hundreds of thousands of energy industry workers had their eyes opened tonight. Biden will destroy your livelihoods, and he finally admitted it.

Biden won the endorsement of the United Association of Union Plumbers and Pipefitters on Monday — a 359,000-member union spanning sprinkler-fitters, pipeliners and plumbers — despite Biden's own pledge to block the Keystone XL pipeline that the union continues to support.
Everyone I know in your field is making a fortune and voting for Trump.
Your decision is emotional as opposed to being based on legislation.

For about 100 reasons.

It’s obvious Char is an Alpha who despises other Alphas.

LOL!

The "endorsement" came for the asshole union bosses who have always been in the back pocket of the filthy ass Democrat Party.

The Union workers will vote for Trump in 2020 just like they did in 2016.

i've seen donny in action for 40 years. so um ... ya... character... or in donny's case - the lack of it, certainly should be a factor.

a world embarrassment
hundreds of thousands of people dying from a virus - with no end in sight - that was preventable

& you want even more.
With my wife and the good Lord as my witness, when Obama was elected, I wasnt happy, but I told my wife and others, that it was only fair to give him a chance, and "we the people" did.
This time .... Look at this country where is heading? Millions of millions of Americans are heading to poverty, job lost, lost of income, evictions,lost of health coverage, food on the table, scared, infections, 220,000+ deaths.
NOTHING NONE....

But busy.........
Dicking with old emails, Hunter Biden, Coronavirus will just go away, kissing Putin, spreading disinformation,CV super spreader, non sense tweets, non stop lies, Qanon supporter etc etc etc....
So tell me why people still vote for this Dude. Literally destroyed this country.
Every single point you just described were caused by two factors, China and Biden family.
It was NOT Trumps fault.
It was not Trump fault.... Let me guess the usual finger pointing blame tactics of Trump defense of negligence...... China.

Yes it came from China. But. That doesn’t mean we have to play stupid, play dumb play it down. The least minimum he can do is encourage people to wear mask........

Look at this handling and reactions from 7 months ago till today. Does it look like he cares?

LOL!

The "endorsement" came for the asshole union bosses who have always been in the back pocket of the filthy ass Democrat Party.

The Union workers will vote for Trump in 2020 just like they did in 2016.
But the record doesn’t say they will vote for Trump but you can still dream.

BTW .... Only 2 major newspapers endorsed Trump but Fox News is not included vs 39 major newspapers endorsed Biden.

a world embarrassment

& you want even more.
NOTHING NONE....

But busy.........
It was NOT Trumps fault.
Every single point I made has nothing to do with China and Biden..... If you have any thing ..... lay it out.

Personally, I like presidents who don't have secret bank accounts in China :)

Millions of millions of Americans are heading to poverty, job lost, lost of income, evictions,lost of health coverage, food on the table, scared, infections, 220,000+ deaths.

a world embarrassment

& you want even more.
NOTHING NONE....

But busy.........
It was NOT Trumps fault.
Seriously ?
Well I guess we could take this in baby steps.
You said "Millions of millions of Americans are heading to poverty, job lost, lost of income, evictions,lost of health coverage, food on the table, scared, infections, 220,000+ deaths."
So was this Trump or China's fault ?
But before you reply, remember how this country was doing prior to the China virus. Now if you are blatant enough to deny those attributes prior to the China virus, then we might have some difficulty.
So again, was this Trump or China's fault ?

a world embarrassment

& you want even more.
NOTHING NONE....

But busy.........
It was NOT Trumps fault.
It was not Trump fault.... Let me guess the usual finger pointing blame tactics of Trump defense of negligence...... China.

Yes it came from China. But. That doesn’t mean we have to play stupid, play dumb play it down. The least minimum he can do is encourage people to wear mask........

Look at this handling and reactions from 7 months ago till today. Does it look like he cares?
Is anyone telling you not to wear a mask?

So you found your twist, therefore, its Trump's fault.
Gotcha

a world embarrassment

& you want even more.
NOTHING NONE....

But busy.........
It was NOT Trumps fault.

Is anyone telling you not to wear a mask?
He looks better with the mask

Gotcha
Is that a rebuttal?

Gotcha
Is that a rebuttal?
Seriously ?
Well I guess we could take this in baby steps.
You said "Millions of millions of Americans are heading to poverty, job lost, lost of income, evictions,lost of health coverage, food on the table, scared, infections, 220,000+ deaths."
So was this Trump or China's fault ?
But before you reply, remember how this country was doing prior to the China virus. Now if you are blatant enough to deny those attributes prior to the China virus, then we might have some difficulty.
So again, was this Trump or China's fault ?

I doubt the rank and file support this decision of their leadership.

For about 100 reasons.

Maybe you can give me an example. Why should anyone vote for that moron?
One good reason is that they don't approve of communism.

The over the top emotion of Biden’s “we owe illegals” and some other meandering stuttering emotional claims plus the “oil is dead” lost him 5% minimum
The “you have to prove yourself not guilty of taxx cheating” did not do well either.

The over the top emotion of Biden’s “we owe illegals” and some other meandering stuttering emotional claims plus the “oil is dead” lost him 5% minimum
The “you have to prove yourself not guilty of taxx cheating” did not do well either.

I suspect Biden lost three million voters with his stupid statements on energy last night.

Who in the hell wants their energy and gas bills to skyrocket just to kiss the ass of the scam Environmental Wacko lobby?

We all remember that dimwit Obama giving all our taxpayer's money to the solar cell producers just to see them go belly up? The Democrat Party bundler managers of the companies got rich with their bonuses but the high paying alternative energy jobs were lost and we taxpayers were left with the bill for the subsidizes.

That is what we get with the Democrats.

Forum List

Back