USMB Official 2020 Debate Thread -- Round 2..

That was a H U G E mistake to come out and say, not just because no way will mankind ever go to ZERO emissions in 500 years, certainly no way in a mere FIFTEEN! :auiqs.jpg:

He originally said Carbon Neutral by 2025.. THen corrected that the 2nd time it came up.. Can't understand why Repubs don't just shut the damn door on powering the country by "alternatives or renewables" when the only clean energy being hawked is wind or solar.. This is a NO-BRAINER.. NOT gonna happen..

If I had been up there -- I'd just explain why James Hansen is the "godfather of GW panic" and quote him and the other 10 climate scientists and major environmentalist that wrote a letter explaining this..

"If you believe that we will defeat GWarming with just wind and solar -- then you probably also believe in the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny"

Letter was an endorsement for a "Manhattan Project" to use 3rd/4th gen nuclear power... Which NEVER gets mentioned -- but as GERMANY know realizes is the ONLY WAY to HAVE electric vehicles and "fix" GW by 2030...

Anyway, I will enjoy immensely the various spectacles if the IMPOTUS is re-elected. Don't let me down now.

88776_giant_bag_but_w_cups_no_txt2.jpg

That was a H U G E mistake to come out and say, not just because no way will mankind ever go to ZERO emissions in 500 years, certainly no way in a mere FIFTEEN! :auiqs.jpg:

He originally said Carbon Neutral by 2025.. THen corrected that the 2nd time it came up.. Can't understand why Repubs don't just shut the damn door on powering the country by "alternatives or renewables" when the only clean energy being hawked is wind or solar.. This is a NO-BRAINER.. NOT gonna happen..

If I had been up there -- I'd just explain why James Hansen is the "godfather of GW panic" and quote him and the other 10 climate scientists and major environmentalist that wrote a letter explaining this..

"If you believe that we will defeat GWarming with just wind and solar -- then you probably also believe in the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny"

Letter was an endorsement for a "Manhattan Project" to use 3rd/4th gen nuclear power... Which NEVER gets mentioned -- but as GERMANY know realizes is the ONLY WAY to HAVE electric vehicles and "fix" GW by 2030...
You can just take a nice bicycle ride from LA to Boston and only takes 7-8 months

You can just take a nice bicycle ride from LA to Boston and only takes 7-8 months

Or like AOC suggests take the High Speed train from LA to Hawaii once we ground all the airlines..

Anyway, I will enjoy immensely the various spectacles if the IMPOTUS is re-elected. Don't let me down now.

Where'd ya get all the Betty Ford clinic cups? LOL,,,

Am i wrong here? Or am I detecting that lefties NOW understand that Biden is doomed whether he's ELECTED OR NOT??? Just sayin' he could beat Jimmy Carter easily as one of the worst Presidents in our lifetime. I'd say his chances were REAL GOOD for that goal...

And I LIKED Jimmy.. He was just too "analytic" and not enough "management"....

I was a little disappointed with the first debate. Trump had trouble with chrissy tag teaming with china joe, and he didn't handle it well.

This one? I'm sporting wood the cat couldn't scratch. When you have Plugs staring at his watch wondering when the beat down will end, you've won. Then the unforced error - Plugs stuttering about eradicating the US oilfield. Oh fuck.... that was the "you'd be in jail!" moment. A brutal knockout.

I also like how Trump teased 70 million people about the Biden Crime Family. The internets are burning up now. Wait til they find out what Hunted has been up to....

Where'd ya get all the Betty Ford clinic cups? LOL,,,

Am i wrong here? Or am I detecting that lefties NOW understand that Biden is doomed whether he's ELECTED OR NOT??? Just sayin' he could beat Jimmy Carter easily as one of the worst Presidents in our lifetime. I'd say his chances were REAL GOOD for that goal...

And I LIKED Jimmy.. He was just too "analytic" and not enough "management"....
Not even close. Trump will have that 'accolade' for a long time..

New Topics

Forum List

Back