USMB needs this right now.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Don't mind me...I'm just burning some sage and blowing it throughout the forums to try to remove negative energies that are permeating the place lately.

I will be posting this now and then until the holidays are over. Lots of residue of negativity hanging out in the corners, so this must be done.

Carry on, wherever, in whatever forum. Gracie has her sage burnin'.

LLSageBurning1.jpg

Well actually, your avie really peaces me out. I try to ignore it but I'm strangely drawn to that cute little bird standing quietly in the snow...

Ooohhmmm.

I am currently doing square breathing while reading this.

Desiderata
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.
As far as possible without surrender be on good terms with all persons.
Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and ignorant; they too have their story.
Avoid loud and aggressive persons, they are vexations to the spirit.
If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain and bitter;
for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.

Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans.
Keep interested in your career, however humble; it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.
Exercise caution in your business affairs; for the world is full of trickery.
But let this not blind you to what virtue there is; many persons strive for high ideals;
and everywhere life is full of heroism.

Be yourself.
Especially, do not feign affection.
Neither be critical about love; for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment it is as perennial as the grass.

Take kindly the counsel of the years, gracefully surrendering the things of youth.
Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune. But do not distress yourself with imaginings.
Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness. Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself.

You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars;
you have a right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be,
and whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul.
With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy.

© Max Ehrmann 1927

~~~blowing extra hard, cuz some negative energy is fighting the ritual in this thread~~~~~~

That was great, Boop. Thanks for sharing it, hon.

(If I pass out from hyperventilating....just leave me be. I will come to and start in again. No worries. :lol:)

blingee.com.
Sis, if you want me to do it for you, I can.

Check out my avie. I got the snow but can't make it move. It says invalid URL when I put it in from Blingee for the avie so I saved the picture with the snow to my computer and used it and that worked but it doesn't move.

So if you know how to either make it move or how to make the URL valid, that would help. I answered your PM too on this.

I like it the way it is also with the still snow but wouldn't mind the tips for this or future avies.

Thanks Gracie :)

~~~blowing extra hard, cuz some negative energy is fighting the ritual in this thread~~~~~~

That was great, Boop. Thanks for sharing it, hon.

(If I pass out from hyperventilating....just leave me be. I will come to and start in again. No worries. :lol:)

Well, people are coming in. You're like Mother Abagail HaHa.

Forum List

Back