USMB FF League

o my....fantasy football....since a few of you live a totally fantasy life.....it makes sense..but i got to agree with foster...you people are sick

how does one feel when one is getting their cyber dick sucked? do you consider that a score?

o my....fantasy football....since a few of you live a totally fantasy life.....it makes sense..but i got to agree with foster...you people are sick

how does one feel when one is getting their cyber dick sucked? do you consider that a score?

What? You didn't get laid this weekend?? :lol::lol:

It's just a little diversion for folks that like football. Some harmless fun that adds interest to the season. Don't knock it until you try it!

the only reason i know anything about football is my hope that vick will be hit and hit hard all damn week.....

no, i am not a football person

the only reason i know anything about football is my hope that vick will be hit and hit hard all damn week.....

no, i am not a football person

That's cool.

I love football. But I never liked it enough to want to play "fantasy football" - It seemed like just a bit too much....

then I tried it and I was hooked. It's lots of fun and takes just a few minutes a week to set your roster.

ez likes football and elvis

Pass me some vitamins....and the football...Mama baby...
images

We have 8 teams, need 2 more. I changed the draft date/time to Thurs 1 Sept, 8:00 CDT, to give us an extra couple of days.

Okay, time to vote. Yes or no, do we go with 8? Majority wins, poll closes at 8:00 PM CDT on thursday 1 Sept. Please, tell me what you want to do.

8 is fine, and you wouldn't have to have everyone make the playoffs. :)

You could have 6 make the playoffs, top 2 with a bye. Or have 4 make the playoffs and just have a short post-season. However it works, I'd be good with doing it. It's not as though any particular FF league actually takes up that much time if you don't want it to! Just spend 5 minutes a week making sure you have active players in if that's all you want to do, or spend maybe 30 minutes a week looking at possible FAs or trades.

I just like to see how I do against different people where possible.

8 is fine, and you wouldn't have to have everyone make the playoffs. :)

You could have 6 make the playoffs, top 2 with a bye. Or have 4 make the playoffs and just have a short post-season. However it works, I'd be good with doing it. It's not as though any particular FF league actually takes up that much time if you don't want it to! Just spend 5 minutes a week making sure you have active players in if that's all you want to do, or spend maybe 30 minutes a week looking at possible FAs or trades.

I just like to see how I do against different people where possible.
Me too.
Where I work we have a strict policy of management fraternizing with employees so I can't join a league with any of my crew.

as the commish, I can set the playoffs to 4, 6, or even 8 teams. If we go with 8 teams, how many teams should make the playoffs?

Forum List

Back