USMB corona virus procedures?

Where's that Korean gas mask my uncle gave me and all the cousins when I was 8?

Gas masks and real U.S. Army canteens, we had a good uncle!

One of my uncles brought back about 8 Japanese rifles after the war. All my friends and I played war with them left them outside leaning against trees and lying on the ground until they rusted to pieces and my granddad threw them into the dump.

It's only like 1/2 way to China.. Dont worry, we decontaminate everybody with a good roast in the Flame Zone first...

th

I love a good roast slow cooked all day with some taters', carrots,a onion, and a can of french onion soup, so the meat just falls apart and those those taters are just perfect.

My mouths waterin' already!!!

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

The other day my daughter asked me who Kid Rock was.... I about fell off my chair.

I've taught her how to make an awesome pot roast in the crock pot !!

Last edited:
th

Have procedures been put in place to protect posters in case the corona virus infects the internet matrix?

Like are you mods going to install face masks, rubber gloves, paper hazmat outfits, hand sanitizers, toilet paper, paper towels, and such, for posters to utilize as they come and go on the forum?

You may want to consider testing and quarantine procedures for those that exhibit high temperatures, breathlessness, slathering mouths, and the like also.

Just something to think about and be prepared for.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

For the leftists of the board, keeping a distance of 6 feet away from your keyboard is vital to contain the spread of the idiocy virus.

th

Have procedures been put in place to protect posters in case the corona virus infects the internet matrix?

Like are you mods going to install face masks, rubber gloves, paper hazmat outfits, hand sanitizers, toilet paper, paper towels, and such, for posters to utilize as they come and go on the forum?

You may want to consider testing and quarantine procedures for those that exhibit high temperatures, breathlessness, slathering mouths, and the like also.

Just something to think about and be prepared for.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

For the leftists of the board, keeping a distance of 6 feet away from your keyboard is vital to contain the spread of the idiocy virus.

I would think they would want to totally stay away from computers, since computers can catch (and spread) all kinds of viruses!!!

Forum List

Back