USMB Coffee Shop IV

Yep. Gotta plant some seeds! Ken is in lung rehab for the last week and will get out in 3 more days if all goes to plan. He's been in the ER 6 times for 5 weeks before he went to rehab. In the recent past, emphysema was impossible to get rid of and I've heard it described as a fire that keeps on burning. If he gets better, medicine is better than it was in the past. Thanks, foxfyre, for putting him on your prayer list. If my back ever stops hurting, I will plant more plants soon. It helps to have the doggies behind a hurricane fence to keep them away from doing mischief in the garden. They're over 5 months old now, and their mother Miss Songie is a reasonably large dog, long torso, medium heighth and build, and still acts like a puppy. She will be 3 years old sometime next fall so she is still quite young. One of her daughter doggies is the most beautiful animal I've ever seen. Shes the smallest one of the bunch, and would rather play than eat which is probably why. Finished 3 quilt tops in the last 10 days. So Tuesday, I'll be turning them in to the Charity Bees if my backache goes away. It's so good to see older members returning to the coffee shop. Thanks to Mr. Oddball for his dedication to bring videos that make us laugh. As kids, my brother and I enjoyed cartoons at the movie house on the base at Fort Richardson, Alaska, when Dad was transferred there, and when we got back home to Texas, we continued to go to the movies one day a weekend, and enjoyed cartoons and shows that continued with what seemed to be the end of the story with one or another tragedy, but for some reason, the tragedy was stopped by one of dozens of reasons that surfaced to keep the narrative going for just one more week that resolved with a happy ending the weekend before school started the next fall. Couldn't sleep tonight, so I just got up, put the last border on a charity bees quilt project and thought I'd come here to read who dropped in. I love this thread. Can't wait till the morning. I'm on my second day of drinking Lemon water that you cut up the whole lemon, seeds, pithy white stuff, and shel into little pieces and blend them for a few minutes, add water but no sugar. It's supposed to heal what needs healing, boosting the immune system, and it's better explained below:

Good evening, everyone. Love, beautress​

Good Morning Lady Beautress .. So you're the reason I've stayed up so late tonight.. :smiliehug:

336401005_542766951175088_195371093223168806_n.jpg

I just got done watching a youtube ad that tells the life story of a man who'd become clinically blind, who decided to put some new scientific studies on zebra fish that claimed they never, never went blind. His story caused he and his son and a friend to discover what the diet of the fish was, and their study of scientist findings on zebra fish led them to take the substances from nature along with a few known eye health homeopathic substances such as lutein, and a lot of stuff, and they put out a restorative blind eye rejuvenation. I'd like to share a video on his life, but unfortunately, it ends with a sales product that reverses people's age-related blindness to a 20-20 vision and total ability to read fine print, drive in the dark, and be able to see their grandchildrens' faces again. USMB has a policy to not use the board to sell stuff, but this stuff makes people whose vision is getting worse and worse to see again. The video says they're the only ones who have the product available, but looking the name of the product showed you could buy the product at online Walmart and others, and copycat products have already come out. I did find one interesting video that showed the property that zebrafish has can be utilized through cell restoration products from zebrafish (who are not and may never be extinct in our lifetime) because their food is mainly an algae that contains spirulina.

Here's hopefully one that doesn't sell a cutting edge product although I didn't stay to the end because it's late, and I'm ready to fall asleep on my keyboard at this point.
:lol:

That depends on a number of things. Were you in the room at the start, or did you go in after the 100 murderers were in the room already? Were you a murderer before you killed one of them? Was your killing of one of them state-sanctioned?

I would guess that the answer the question is looking for is 100, because by killing 1 of the murderers, you become a murderer, so the number remains the same.

That depends on a number of things. Were you in the room at the start, or did you go in after the 100 murderers were in the room already? Were you a murderer before you killed one of them? Was your killing of one of them state-sanctioned?

I would guess that the answer the question is looking for is 100, because by killing 1 of the murderers, you become a murderer, so the number remains the same.
Well. . .I took it that if there are 100 murderers in a room and you are in the room you would be one of the murderers. :) And if you kill one, there are still 100 murderers including one dead one.

However, if you are not one of the 100 murderers and you murder one, then we have 101 murderers in the room including one dead one.

And then we get to your qualifier that perhaps you had authority to kill one and that muddies the water a bit. . .

And gradually we have added too many variables to the equation to arrive at any answer at all. :)

Seems to me if nobody left the room there would still be 100 murderers but one of them would be dead. :)
Depending on whether you count the dead one, you have 99 live ones and a new one who just killed the 100th. I'd say 101, but one is dead now.

It's been a long year already. And we keep on learning. I've been to the ER 4 times so far this year. Because with my cardiac history you don't take chances. All the tests for cardiac problems kept coming back negative but all the symptoms said Cardiac. They finally decided to do a CT Scan. and low and behold the found a spot of Pneumonia. 10 Days on 2 different antibiotics and thought I was good to go but yet suffering with loss of appetite and nausea. Went to my GP and she did another chest xray , no sign of the pneumonia. Come to find out tht these lingering effects could las anywhere from 2 weeks to 6 months. Who'd a thunk it.

It's been a long year already. And we keep on learning. I've been to the ER 4 times so far this year. Because with my cardiac history you don't take chances. All the tests for cardiac problems kept coming back negative but all the symptoms said Cardiac. They finally decided to do a CT Scan. and low and behold the found a spot of Pneumonia. 10 Days on 2 different antibiotics and thought I was good to go but yet suffering with loss of appetite and nausea. Went to my GP and she did another chest xray , no sign of the pneumonia. Come to find out tht these lingering effects could las anywhere from 2 weeks to 6 months. Who'd a thunk it.
That has to be frustrating. And you always wonder if they got the diagnosis right. Hope you get to feeling better soon. Can I put you on the vigil list?

I'm with you, it's a boatload of confusion and who needs the stress. Is it the side effects of medications, did you catch a bug from friends and family or passing strangers, is it a process of old age that you just have to accept but can't be known for sure, are your doctors kinda guessing and hoping for the best, is it some processed food that you like, sheesh.. sometimes it's just gas.. Bottom line .. hopes and prayers SFC Ollie and wishing you the best..

My coffee dilemma .. Sure, I'm looked down upon because it's instant .. :crying:

anyway .. when my wife makes me coffee I can't drink it fast enough, it's great!

When I make it I have to reheat it several times just to not waste it I suppose..

Yup and sure it's a minor dilemma but given the same ingredients, why do some people seemingly make much better coffee?

I'd bet Lady Foxfyre makes a awesome cup of coffee.. :p

My coffee dilemma .. Sure, I'm looked down upon because it's instant .. :crying:

anyway .. when my wife makes me coffee I can't drink it fast enough, it's great!

When I make it I have to reheat it several times just to not waste it I suppose..

Yup and sure it's a minor dilemma but given the same ingredients, why do some people seemingly make much better coffee?

I'd bet Lady Foxfyre makes a awesome cup of coffee.. :p
I suspect Lady Foxfire is a secret tea drinker.

1679536065829.png

Forum List

Back