USMB Coffee Shop IV

O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!
I chortle in my joy.

After seven tortuous excruciating abysmal devoid of a reason for being weeks, My Lovely La Pavoni is back home from the repair shop. Seven Weeks of Hell on Earth faced with only meager cups of drip coffee for my daily sustenance.

So now, all I have to say is:

As God is my witness, as God is my witness they're not going to lick me. I'm going to live through this and when it's all over, I'll never be without cappuccino again. No, nor any of my folk. If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill. As God is my witness, I'll never drink drip coffee again.
Whee!!! That's sort of the way I felt after battling Xfinity all day trying to get my Aunt's wi-fi, phone and cable TV activated at her new place. i swear all the evidence you need that the death penalty dissuades violent crime is the fact that I haven't murdered anyone from Xfinity.

Hope beautress isn't have any more problem than computer problems. She hasn't posted in awhile.

And Dajjal hasn't posted since late September. I hope he's okay.
Foxfyre, I have the one after another after another syndrome. My doggie, Ms. Songie has been the love of my life lately, but she has this annoying habit of jumping up on the bed the second she realizes I am ready to lay down and fall asleep. A couple of nights ago, she did like she always does, so I tried to stay close to the other side as I could. A few hours later, I woke up and started to get up when *kerplop!* I fell off the bed taking the small ceramic lamp with me, which put a 6" bruise on my right shoulder, and the landing was so awkward my left side hit the night side which exacerbated my aching back and it still hurts. lol

This week, I decided that learning what foods are like medicine (all vegetables have roots not only in the soil, but also in the health of human beings, and my semester in
Nutrition 101 has been considerably outdated in the last 40 years that makes me think nutrition has been exposed through nutritional science information gathering increasingly shows vegetables and most all edibles have such beneficial attributes in human health to be regarded as high as medicine, except most foods do not have side effects unless someone has an allergy to the fruit, vegetable, meat, or seed product from which it comes. This evening I spent an hour writing down the 15 Parsley benefits to human health only to realize the "15 benefits" turned into a list of 33 because the author took 1 item at a time that actually benefitted two or three other parts of the human body. I was munching on some parsley as I wrote my list from their website.

Here's my list about what parsley does if you really don't want to use the link:
1. Parsley fixes bad breath​
2. Heart health +​
3. Parsley protects you from chronic illnesses​
4. Parsley improves blood sugar​
5. 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh parsley has 2 calories in it. It has Vitamins A, K, C, and B9 (folate); minerals iron, potassium, calcium, magnesium & more...​
6. Freshly picked parsley eaten daily prevents breast cancer​
7. Protects blood vessels​
8. Prevents strokes​
9. Improves kidney issues​
10. Decreases high blood pressure​
11. Improves blood flow​
12. Carotenoid antioxidants in parsley benefit the heart​
13. Parsley lowers coronary artery issues​
14. Parsley tea minimizes asthma issues​
15. It loosens mucus and phlegm due to nasal inflammation​
16. Parsley prevents cancer tumors​
17. Boosts immunity​
18. Lowers chronic inflammation​
19. Parsley lowers and clears up vaginal issues in women​
20. Natural diuretic​
21. Lowers swelling in inflamed joints​
22. Heals painful joints quickly​
23. Stops inflammations in bug bites and rashes​
24. Relieves RA pain (arthritic)​
25. Daily juice of parsley reduces systemic inflammtion​
26. Rejuvenates skin cell from drinking parsley juice daily​
27. Added to a facial mask recipe, parsley stops skin from aging​
28. Parsley reduces gut gas​
29. Parsley benefits digestion by stimulating bile and gastric juice functions​
30. Parsley tackles iron deficiency that causes anemia​
31. It tackles weight loss by increasing the metabolism​
32. Parsley cleans the blood stream​
33. Parsley encourages good moods by increasing estrogen in women.​
Methinks I need a new hobby, so I bought a package of watercolor pencils and a small tablet (5x5") of special paper for watercolors. I took a lot of art classes in school, but I never did more than sketch, sculp, and paint with acrylics and oil paint on practice canvases, which is a far cry from watercolor painting, which I did a little of in Art 101 and maybe dabbled a little as a four-year old back in the dark ages. <giggle>​
Now that you're all bored to sleep, I wish everyone love and a happy heart! ~~~ Love, beautress​

Hi Foxy, I am ok. I regularly view the coffee shop but have not had much to say. My last message here was to say I stopped taking medication for schizophrenia, and I have now been free of the drug since then. I went through unpleasant with drawl symptoms but stabilized by the beginning of the year. I have done a lot of reading of informative books to help my mind gain control and have something to think about other than my own issues.
I read 'mental self help' by Edwin Ash. I recommend this book to anyone with mental problems.
I have also read, 'clear thinking' by R.W. Jepson. That too is a very good book for mental self improvement. It is complicated and I have been reading and re-reading it until it all sinks in.
I loved your art exhibits. And I really mean it! 💗 💙 💗

I have corned beef and cabbage tonight. Can hardly wait. Yum yum!
Yum!
th

Happy St. Paddy's Day, everyone!​

Whee!!! That's sort of the way I felt after battling Xfinity all day trying to get my Aunt's wi-fi, phone and cable TV activated at her new place. i swear all the evidence you need that the death penalty dissuades violent crime is the fact that I haven't murdered anyone from Xfinity.

I can't adequately express how wonderful it is to start the day with a proper handcrafted cappuccino in a vintage ACF cup.

Xfinity - death

They have been working on our "network" for months. It's a frelling nightmare. One day I spent 6 HOURS in the chat with their moronic offshore support. It was like the Twilight Zone. As the time went by, I was so invested in it I couldn't stop (my own personal OCD issue)...the entire support system is set up to be circular with no one taking responsibility, having information or solving a problem.

I can't adequately express how wonderful it is to start the day with a proper handcrafted cappuccino in a vintage ACF cup.

Xfinity - death

They have been working on our "network" for months. It's a frelling nightmare. One day I spent 6 HOURS in the chat with their moronic offshore support. It was like the Twilight Zone. As the time went by, I was so invested in it I couldn't stop (my own personal OCD issue)...the entire support system is set up to be circular with no one taking responsibility, having information or solving a problem.
Exactly. I started on this days ago to get her services moved from her house to the new retirement facility and it was all supposed to have been done on Thursday. Come Thursday and I guess they did turn the services off at her home but the new services were not activated. I kept being passed from person to person who I had a great deal of difficulty understanding because of their heavy accents, couldn't get her account to show the new address so the robot Xfinity assistant was worthless.

It took all day long but I think it's done except for maybe her bill which I will work on after I get her carpets cleaned today.
For sure, I have lost some of my Christian credentials in all this. And proof that the death penalty deters is that I have not murdered anybody with Xfinity. (yet)

327163791_3449096638748068_1532052318126028330_n.jpg

Exactly. I started on this days ago to get her services moved from her house to the new retirement facility and it was all supposed to have been done on Thursday. Come Thursday and I guess they did turn the services off at her home but the new services were not activated. I kept being passed from person to person who I had a great deal of difficulty understanding because of their heavy accents, couldn't get her account to show the new address so the robot Xfinity assistant was worthless.

It took all day long but I think it's done except for maybe her bill which I will work on after I get her carpets cleaned today.
For sure, I have lost some of my Christian credentials in all this. And proof that the death penalty deters is that I have not murdered anybody with Xfinity. (yet)

327163791_3449096638748068_1532052318126028330_n.jpg

I figured out the trick to be able to talk to a real person in the united states - I select I want to cancel my service on the website...and boom, I can get a number they actually answer.

Xfinity - death

Farscape-Aeryn-Sun-Make-a-Frelling-Wormhole.gif

Not really relevant to what you were saying...just responding to your use of the word "frelling" ;)

That's the way I feel about you Lumpy. And some other people. :)
You have actually choked me up there Lady Foxfyre.
I’ve been wowed by you from the very first post. Then I got to know you and around you I always feel at home. So .. always hugs..

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back