USMB Coffee Shop IV

For instance, my niece is still working age, has no known autoimmune issues, healthy as a horse, never catches anything. But she and her mom, my sister-in-law, started coming down with symptoms about 20 days ago. After several days of worsening symptoms they were both hospitalized. My sister-in-law had much more precarious health issues being diabetic and recently treated for cancer, but oddly she had the lighter case, did get better, and was released from the hospital yesterday, still weak and feeling exhausted, but out of immediate danger. Her daughter, our niece, however, got steadily worse and was transported to Little Rock with better facilities. She has been 15 days in ICU on 100% oxygen though blessedly she is beginning to improve some now and did not have to be put on a respirator.

Both had been strong anti-vaxxers. They aren't anymore.

E_uh7HHWQAY6ugy.jpg

I don't take medical advice from the internet. I have a doctor and other medical professionals who I know and trust have my best interests at heart, and he submitted my name to be vaccinated FIRST.

I especially don't take advice from bloggers, and websites named "duckduckgo.com", since there is no way of verifying whether anything they have posted is true or not.
DuckDuckGo is a search engine not a website, it can be used on any browser. Of course they do have a web site for info, downloading, etc.

Had the catheter removed yesterday, so far so good. Other than that I'm definitely doing better, getting things done that I've seriously procrastinated on. :thup:

Right now I'm cold and it's only 71 degrees outside........ Inside the house is much cooler. When I go to bed I turn on the swamp cooler or just the fan depending on the outside temperature and sleep bundled in blankets, I like it cold when I sleep. The problem is in the morning when I get up it's usually quite chilly in the house (great insulation) so I turn off the swamp/fan and put on a thick terry robe. It will stay comfortably cool until early to mid afternoon when I have to turn the swamp back on.
Add to that the fact I've acclimated to the temps out here, I'm quite comfortable even when the temperature hits the mid 90s, start feeling cool when the temps drop below 70.

Our federal election was yesterday. $610 million later, we have the exact same government that we had before the election. Justine Trudeau is the Prime Minister and leader of a minority government. Liberals won 158 seats, 12 short of a majority 170 in the House (157 in 2019); Conservatives won 119 seats (121); the French separatist Bloq Quebecois 34 seats (32), the NDP 25 (24) Greens 2 (3). This is quite literally the same Parliament we started with. The Saskatchewan Premier called it "The most pointless election in Canadian history". Pretty much.

In August, people started buying my kids athletic wear again. I'm now getting ready for the Christmas season. restocking after 18 months of lockdowns and training centres being closed. I've had my website for 5 years and this was my best summer ever. Today, a woman who bought a boy's tuxedo outfit in August, asked about an outfit for a "Christmas Exhibition". I gave her a couple of ideas and she's gone to talk to her son and his coach.

As we get ready to celebrate my friend's birthday, we're harvesting all of the special plants in her garden. We have multiple varieties being harvested. The indicas will be cooked down to make salves and pain creams. The sativas are being trimmed, dried and sampled. I have 4 lemon haze plants (hybrid). Lovely smoke, smooth, good high, nice pain relief. The big 12 footer should yield 2 lbs.

IMG_0901.JPG

Tomorrow is the official first day of fall and it's showing here. It only got up to 82 and I never even turned on my swamp cooler or just the fan, it stayed that comfortable in the house. Tonight it's getting down to 49 but right now it's 66 degrees and I'm wearing my heavy terry robe........ Pretty soon the swamp cooler will need to be winterized and the wall heater pilots lit.
Seems like this last summer just flew by.

BTW, my wife's 2004 Prius has been sitting for a year and a half, finally hooked it up to my portable jump starter/power pack and let it run for about 3 hours. That was a couple of days ago and it's still holding a charge. Unfortunately the new tires I put on it a couple of years ago are shot, almost completely flat with cracks showing all around the outside of the tires. Looks like it will need new ones. **sigh**

BTW, my wife's 2004 Prius has been sitting for a year and a half, finally hooked it up to my portable jump starter/power pack and let it run for about 3 hours. That was a couple of days ago and it's still holding a charge. Unfortunately the new tires I put on it a couple of years ago are shot, almost completely flat with cracks showing all around the outside of the tires. Looks like it will need new ones. **sigh**

Yes when I still had my little Impreza Outback we weren't driving it even 200 miles a year so it would sit weeks on time in the garage. Our dealership service dept. said it wouldn't hurt it and we didn't need to service it, but that the tires would likely deteriorate. Odd that they do that just doing nothing.

Glad you seem to be done with the catheter issue. Hopefully you're well on the road to wellness if not already there.

I always enjoyed our chickens when I was a kid--some were pets, some made great fried chicken dinners, and there's nothing quite like fresh eggs. But the chicken coop was never much to look out. Downright ugly actually.

But now as a city girl, I could handle chickens with this in the back yard. :)

1632447919597.png
1632447995906.png
1632448014824.png
1632448030704.png
1632448050612.png

I always enjoyed our chickens when I was a kid--some were pets, some made great fried chicken dinners, and there's nothing quite like fresh eggs. But the chicken coop was never much to look out. Downright ugly actually.

View attachment 543205View attachment 543206View attachment 543207View attachment 543208View attachment 543209
That's beautiful chicken home, Foxfyre. Thanks for sharing.

Tomorrow is the official first day of fall and it's showing here. It only got up to 82 and I never even turned on my swamp cooler or just the fan, it stayed that comfortable in the house. Tonight it's getting down to 49 but right now it's 66 degrees and I'm wearing my heavy terry robe........ Pretty soon the swamp cooler will need to be winterized and the wall heater pilots lit.
Seems like this last summer just flew by.
We had so much rain into August. This week we had a couple of blue northers so instead of roasting and steaming, the Sam Houston National Forest got renewing rain almost daily throughout all summer months.

Goodnight everybody. I have immersed myself in learning Spanish lately. I think it takes about 15 years to really get into spanish speaking.

Bless all of you. :huddle:

How they did it in the olden days. I couldn't eat an animal I had a relationship of sorts with though.

How they did it in the olden days. I couldn't eat an animal I had a relationship of sorts with though.
Me either now. Didn't bother my parents though and I didn't have to participate in the killing, plucking, etc. I remember a friend long ago--I was still in my 20's and he was in probably his 70's at the time, but he was a Texas cattle rancher with as he put it with all mother cows. He sold the calvesonce they became steers. He mentioned to me one time that he was looking for some good beef for his freezer. I said you raise cattle and you don't eat your own beef? He said no. He couldn't see them born, care for them, feed them. raise them and then eat them.

View attachment 543205View attachment 543206View attachment 543207View attachment 543208View attachment 543209

One of my friends in Australia has one of these coops in her yard but quite a bit smaller - 3 chicken size. It came in a kit and she built it herself. My oldest daughter really wanted one of these but they're expensive.

My youngest and her two kids were here on the weekend. We had a ball but it was exhausting. I spent all day Friday getting all of the sewing stuff out of the living room and kitchen, since I'd turned the whole apartment into a work room. Then all day today turning it back into a work area.

My daughter was going to pick my fabric up at the supplier and bring it to me but they forgot to leave it in the "drop box" for her to pick up after hours. They're shipping it to me tomorrow, and I'll have it Tuesday.

We have tickets for Friday night's Blue Jay/Baltimore game with two of my Toronto friends I haven't seen since January of 2020. My neighbour is driving me to the GO station, and I'll take the GO train to Toronto early in the day.

Then a week tomorrow, we're having my friend's birthday party at the Fort Erie Racetrack!

One of my friends in Australia has one of these coops in her yard but quite a bit smaller - 3 chicken size. It came in a kit and she built it herself. My oldest daughter really wanted one of these but they're expensive.

My youngest and her two kids were here on the weekend. We had a ball but it was exhausting. I spent all day Friday getting all of the sewing stuff out of the living room and kitchen, since I'd turned the whole apartment into a work room. Then all day today turning it back into a work area.

My daughter was going to pick my fabric up at the supplier and bring it to me but they forgot to leave it in the "drop box" for her to pick up after hours. They're shipping it to me tomorrow, and I'll have it Tuesday.

We have tickets for Friday night's Blue Jay/Baltimore game with two of my Toronto friends I haven't seen since January of 2020. My neighbour is driving me to the GO station, and I'll take the GO train to Toronto early in the day.

Then a week tomorrow, we're having my friend's birthday party at the Fort Erie Racetrack!
Busy busy…

My cousin Carlene just died... Carlene K. Stadele Obituary - Visitation & Funeral Information

Strong, healthy, vibrant... got the clot shot and two weeks later she was dead from heart failure. He kids had her quickly cremated because they didn't want an autopsy done on her, but her heart quit, a typical response to the clot shot. She died of Myocarditis. You can't tell me the poison clot shot didn't kill her.

The numbers of people the shot has killed and injured is being suppressed. The CDC, the FDA, the WHO, they've all got their fingers in the clot shot pie and nary a damn thing they say can be believed. If these shots are so "safe," then why does big pharma need "immunity" from liability for injury or death? Doctors and hospitals are also compromised because we all know how it works. They get PAID to treat covid cases, so if they don't have any, they'll surely MAKE a few. Funny how the common cold and the flu have virtually VANISHED. There are TWELVE NEW BILLIONAIRES now from pushing this shot, and you can bet they will NOT STOP until they've milked this scamdemic for every penny they can. GREED is a very powerful motivator for some. They will keep this up until too many have died and people go out with pitch forks and torches and want lynch those responsible for all the death.

Pfizer CEO Says “Normal Life” Won’t Return Without Regular COVID Vaccinations

In any case, the world is waking up. Israel, the most vaxxed nation on earth has more covid infection cases now than it had before the clot shot. How could that possibly be? Well, there's also hard empirical evidence that shows the unvaccinated with natural immunity are 27 times LESS likely to catch covid.

Press conference on Monday, 9/20/2021 / Cause of Death After COVID-19 Vaccination & Undeclared Components of the COVID-19 Vaccines

word5.jpeg

iver.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back